SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gogetyourmans - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:53 pm

Colton a cutie

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

gogetyourmans - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:11 pm

Joy15 wrote:If Colton is really on....i wonder...what's up with so many NFL players and athletes this season?  question

Suspect that MF has something on his sleeves to make one of these guys as the next Lead. Isn't it way long overdue? . Suspect

I can see they will push Becca to string the strongest contender to F4.. Rolling Eyes

IA plus he even "recruited" an NFL player. I can just picture one of the group dates. no no

ETA:

gogetyourmans - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1f3c8 gogetyourmans - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1f3c8 gogetyourmans - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1f3c8

laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:59 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Joy15 wrote:If Colton is really on....i wonder...what's up with so many NFL players and athletes this season?  question

Suspect that MF has something on his sleeves to make one of these guys as the next Lead. Isn't it way long overdue? . Suspect

I can see they will push Becca to string the strongest contender to F4.. Rolling Eyes

IA plus he even "recruited" an NFL player. I can just picture one of the group dates. no no

ETA:

gogetyourmans - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1f3c8  gogetyourmans - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1f3c8  gogetyourmans - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1f3c8

laugh out loud

yeah..i wonder if Colton was being recruited too?

If only Tim Tebow would join this silly show giggling Praying #MFDream Rolling Eyes
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:09 am

Sorry...for the double post. I am so pumped for this season! giggling

So MF has tweeted there are 28 guys. This leaving 2 spots for returnees, i would guess?. (IIRC Jillian had 25 guys, before the additional 5 coming in ..that makes 30). How many was Jojo's and Rach's guys?

My guess is PK definitely one of the two. Anyone else in anybody's mind? question

(please... NO Ross 2.0 gogetyourmans - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 3806527698 Praying )

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:22 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:@Joy15 Not necessarily. Arie had 29 girls but didn't get a returnee to round it up to 30. I would be very surprised if Peter showed up on this season. IMO, he's too narcissistic to return as a lowly contestant again after almost being the lead.

yeh..you could be right...but i suspect more "surprises" this season to top Arie's ... gogetyourmans - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 3806527698  Regarding the guys, the more the merrier for her i guess  giggling . I highly doubt that they would "stop" at 28.

With PK, i think, his "dream" to be a Bachelor (his HS yearbook anyone? laugh out loud) will basically conquer all. JMO.

He had shown me a "symptom" of a returnee by his tweets. (as the ones before have shown us: Kacie B, Becca T, Nick). We shall see Hugesmile
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:40 am

Hope not Peter is terrible. JMO

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:56 am

though her mentioning the gap tooth on ellen had me affraid hopefully it was just a slight dig to Arie - stating she actually signed on for peter giggling like most of the girls i guess - jmo

i really really hope and pray she finds a good man and stays away from her past bad boy types
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:01 am

LeapofFaith wrote:though her mentioning the gap tooth on ellen had me :affraid: hopefully it was just a slight dig to Arie - stating she actually signed on for peter giggling like most of the girls i guess - jmo

i really really hope and pray she finds a good man and stays away from her past bad boy types

interesting score on the bolded :yougogirl:

on a related note...can anyone pls fill me in, who nominated Becca to get on the show? Anyone? Praying TIA

(i am aware that PK has applied by himself..i know..shocking, right? laugh out loud)
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:25 am

Joy15 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:though her mentioning the gap tooth on ellen had me :affraid: hopefully it was just a slight dig to Arie - stating she actually signed on for peter giggling like most of the girls i guess - jmo

on a related note...can anyone pls fill me in, who nominated Becca to get on the show? Anyone?  Praying  TIA

(i am aware that PK has applied by himself..i know..shocking, right? laugh out loud)

i have no idea but i believe imo most of the girls on Aries season have come out post show saying they were hoping for peter...and it looks to me like becca signed up hoping for peter as well. JMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:39 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

on a related note...can anyone pls fill me in, who nominated Becca to get on the show? Anyone?  Praying  TIA

i have no idea but i believe imo most of the girls on Aries season have come out post show saying they were hoping for peter...and it looks to me like becca signed up hoping for peter as well. JMO

Well if that is the case, IMO she will go through the motions with her guys in the season, pick her F1, break it off with her F1 and then hook up with Peter after the show because he is one who she really wanted all along. It will be quite romantic actually.  She likes gapped teeth beefy men.  She would swoon over Peter.   None of the guys would measure up to the muscle power and charm that is Peter. What a love story with a twist that would be. Becca would have butterflies over him and be so happy over that specimen of a man.  I sorta hope it happens.  Pecca.   :yes:

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:19 am

littlereddress wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

Well if that is the case, IMO she will go through the motions with her guys in the season, pick her F1, break it off with her F1 and then hook up with Peter after the show because he is one who she really wanted all along. It will be quite romantic actually.  She likes gapped teeth beefy men.  She would swoon over Peter.   None of the guys would measure up to the muscle power and charm that is Peter.  What a love story with a twist that would be.  Becca would have butterflies over him and be so happy over that specimen of a man.  I sorta hope it happens.  Pecca.   :yes:  

unless he is showing up somehow...to "go get his girl"... gogetyourmans - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 2498057887

i mean.. giggling

@peterkrauswi

From one Midwesterner to another, congrats to an amazing, strong, beautiful woman, Becca Kufrin! You will make for an incredible @BacheloretteABC #gogetyourmans*smile emoji*

https://twitter.com/peterkrauswi/status/971225935323254784
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:30 pm

Keeping Peter Clues together. I have been keeping track, if anyone wants to add anything, let me know and I'll edit the post to keep the clues all together.

NO Discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
mprssdbyu
pitci
just me
TeamArie_
CHO
suzq
teambigrach
Ladybug82
littlereddress
justcallmegranny
Maya