SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:01 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm seeing comments and posts about Mike, Mike posted on IG, etc. Who is Mike? I must have missed it?

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4760p24-mike-sleuthing-spoilers?highlight=Mike
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:37 am

i noticed that a lot of guys are following felipe.uribe on instagram & he is following them back as well but i don't see the letter f as name under picture of 28 guys MF tweeted on M & G day so i just wanted to share that

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:26 am

@lovelaughgrace I can't see the connection, but that's interesting. He did recently write a book about the Vegas shooting and how he got caught up in it. Maybe someone had the book with them, and they took turns reading it. IDK

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2018 1:11 am

jordan and grant follow this guy named jake on instagram- @j_enyeart. if he is one of guys, it is interesting because on the press it mentioned that becca remembered meeting one of the suitors before the show and his bio says minneapolis so maybe he is the guy??

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu May 17, 2018 1:13 am

lovelaughgrace wrote:jordan and grant follow this guy named jake on instagram- @j_enyeart. if he is one of guys, it is interesting because on the press it mentioned that becca remembered meeting one of the suitors before the show and his bio says minneapolis so maybe he is the guy??

great sleuthing!!

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 17, 2018 1:34 am

You all were amazing this season. You scooped RS on multiple contestants. Way to go Sleuthers!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2018 11:21 am

Jake Enyeart is his name and he is listed as an Executive Producer at Superbird Studios in Eden Prairie (suburb of Minneapolis). Looking into the studio, they consider themselves a full-service content production team. Their specialty is bringing brands to life through entertaining and engaging visual content. They also support creative agencies, networks and brands directly. They also have production studio space to rent.

It is very possible that Becca has run into him through her work.

There was one guy shown on the original cast photo between Grant and Jason that we thought his name might be Jake. Guess we'll know later today if it is this guy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2018 11:56 am

I'm avoiding housework today so thought I'd just do a little checking to see if I might be able to find some other possible contestants from the known contestants IG follows.

In Jean Blanc's list of follows (using IG on the computer) there is a bunch of the guys all together: Clay, Colton, Chris Staples, Alex, Jordan, Trent, Lincoln, Nick, Leo, Rickey, *bachnationalspoilers*, Kamil, CHRIS HIGGS, Ryan, Chris Randone, and Connor.

One of the ones we couldn't figure out was located Chris Staples and Clay so I was thinking maybe we have a 3rd guy named Chris. Yeah, I know Higgs doesn't fit alphabetically but it stuck out to me that he is right there with all the other bachelor related follows. I have not found anyone else that follows him though so I could be way off base.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 17, 2018 7:27 pm

@GuardianAngel

This guy is on the bio's for the season and we don't have a thread for him.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1000x400-Q90_40be43b42096f0854c0f8711f9fb0213

Joe
Grocery Store Owner
Chicago, IL
Bachelor Biography

Formerly one of the youngest traders on the Chicago stock exchange, Joe turned a successful career in big finance into a successful career in small business. He followed his family's footsteps in the grocery store world, where he currently owns and manages his own store. Successful in produce, but unsuccessful in love, Joe's ripe and ready to be picked by the Bachelorette.
source

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 148893_0160-400x0

source

Another person is this guy....

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1000x400-Q90_6d97a1a49631757e7c9fdf4a2bbf9000

Christian
Banker
San Diego, CA
Bachelor Biography

Born in Mexico, Christian moved to the U.S. with his mother when he was three. A natural athlete, he played semi-professional soccer in the States until an injury forced him to retire. Christian's biggest date fear is spilling something on himself in front of our Bachelorette.

source

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 148893_0915-400x0

source

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
mprssdbyu
pitci
just me
TeamArie_
CHO
suzq
teambigrach
Ladybug82
littlereddress
justcallmegranny
Maya