Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc on Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:25 am

@havadrpepper wrote:
@GuardianAngel wrote:I'd rather it be anyone other than someone from this season. Maybe Becca Tiley is ready.

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JMHO

Let me second this. I enjoy the bachelorette, but I would have to skip Becca T!
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10805

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hawaii Girl on Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:28 am

I was just thinking to myself 'There's no one I'd want to see less than Tia as the Bachelorette' and then Becca Tilley's name got brought up laugh out loud BIG NO from me. It'd be the first season I've skipped since Flajnik, and that's not an exaggeration.

IMO, it's still Becca K's if she wants it. I have doubts about her ability to carry the show, and I think she'd be another Des and they'd need to have a really dynamic male cast to make the season interesting, but she has the story. If she doesn't want it, then it probably will be Tia.

Last edited by Hawaii Girl on Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Hawaii Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:36 am

I take that back. Maybe she's waiting.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 50068

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by havadrpepper on Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:41 am

@GuardianAngel wrote:I take that back. Maybe she's waiting.

Well, that would be another season I would skip.

Benny on the 2nd go around and Becca on the 3rd. No thanks.
havadrpepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:44 am

I would not watch Becca. I would not watch Ben.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 32778

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:17 am

I’d like to sit here and pretend I wouldn’t watch Becca (or Ben). But that would be a lie. I’d hate watch/half watch both of them... like I do most seasons. I can’t quit this show. Like I don’t even like it most of the time, but I can’t not watch. What’s wrong with me? laugh out loud
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:22 am

@sosleepy wrote:I’d like to sit here and pretend I wouldn’t watch Becca (or Ben). But that would be a lie. I’d hate watch/half watch both of them... like I do most seasons. I can’t quit this show. Like I don’t even like it most of the time, but I can’t not watch. What’s wrong with me? laugh out loud

Nothing....you're just like many of us!  high five
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette on Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:22 am

Becca Tilley is nowhere near ready to commit in a relationship, and certainly even less ready to get engaged.
I don’t even understand why she went on Ben’s season after clearly not being able to get engaged on a dating show in limited time as shown in Chris’ season.
No way she can be a bachelorette. Not plausible.
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc on Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:25 am

@sosleepy wrote:I’d like to sit here and pretend I wouldn’t watch Becca (or Ben). But that would be a lie. I’d hate watch/half watch both of them... like I do most seasons. I can’t quit this show. Like I don’t even like it most of the time, but I can’t not watch. What’s wrong with me? laugh out loud

Nothing. I had enough real life stuff during Ben that it was easy not to watch. Nick, DuhArie, and BiP3 and 4, just seemed like more boring same ol’ same.

I still love bachelorette, hubby was sad, he thought he had broken me of it last summer giggling
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10805

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:28 am

Honestly, I’ve glazed and multitasked through pretty much every season since Ben though. Rachel and Arie I hardly paid attention. Background noise, mostly. I haven’t liked a lead in a long while.
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC on Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:06 am

Michael G. and Lesley M. were in WG, Arie was the Bachelor, It's time lets make Courtney Robertson The Bachelorette hahaha.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 on Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:21 am

@LiboLRC wrote:Michael G. and Lesley M. were in WG, Arie was the Bachelor, It's time lets make Courtney Robertson The Bachelorette hahaha.

No. Just no. #igottherose. laugh out loud
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 7790

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum