SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:33 am

Seriously , with Ben, it’s going around that he’s ,ahem.....well hung. I think some past contestants would come back for that. Especially since they heard what Arie has giggling

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by snu88les Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:22 pm

This is my first time posting here. I'm not sure if this is the appropriate thread to post this, but about one week ago, some guy on Instagram commented on a random picture on my Instagram. I clicked his profile to see who he was and under his Instagram stories he had a picture of himself holding a rose with @bachelorabc tagged. I wish I would have taken a screenshot of his exact words he posted under the story, but he made it seem like he was going to be on the next season. He also looks like the exact type of person this show would pick for a possible contestant. This is his instagram handle...https://www.instagram.com/westonrichey

snu88les

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:41 pm

Ugh. I sure hope not.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:51 pm

snu88les wrote:This is my first time posting here.  I'm not sure if this is the appropriate thread to post this, but about one week ago, some guy on Instagram commented on a random picture on my Instagram. I clicked his profile to see who he was and under his Instagram stories he had a picture of himself holding a rose with @bachelorabc tagged. I wish I would have taken a screenshot of his exact words he posted under the story, but he made it seem like he was going to be on the next season. He also looks like the exact type of person this show would pick for a possible contestant. This is his instagram handle...https://www.instagram.com/westonrichey

He is pretty cute. :yes:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeCMN3-FvZM/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:02 pm

@snu88les Welcome1 and thanks for the info!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:23 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
snu88les wrote:This is my first time posting here.  I'm not sure if this is the appropriate thread to post this, but about one week ago, some guy on Instagram commented on a random picture on my Instagram. I clicked his profile to see who he was and under his Instagram stories he had a picture of himself holding a rose with @bachelorabc tagged. I wish I would have taken a screenshot of his exact words he posted under the story, but he made it seem like he was going to be on the next season. He also looks like the exact type of person this show would pick for a possible contestant. This is his instagram handle...https://www.instagram.com/westonrichey

He is pretty cute.   :yes:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeCMN3-FvZM/

Reminds me of Luke Pell.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:26 pm

Unless there's a mishap, it will be Becca's season. 

I also wouldn't mind Kendall or Seinne but I'm doubtful.

And no to Becca T.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:35 pm

It's been a few seasons since we had the dueling Bachelorettes, Kaitlyn and Britt. Maybe TPTB will up the ante and have a Bachelorette trio: Becca K., Baby Beks and Becca Tilley! Most. Dramatic. Season. Ever. High clap

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:04 pm

The Triple Beks!  With 90 men.  30 for each.  Bring it on!  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:14 pm

That would be a fun season. Let them fight it out. Give 'em 60 men. We know 95% will be losers anyway.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:16 pm

I'd love to Becca T!!!!

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:21 pm

alwaystulips wrote:The Triple Beks!  With 90 men.  30 for each.  Bring it on!  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698

30 Tyler's 30 Chad's and 30 Jordan's.

What a hoot that would be. It would take me a month to create contestants threads. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
mprssdbyu
pitci
just me
TeamArie_
CHO
suzq
teambigrach
Ladybug82
littlereddress
justcallmegranny
Maya