SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:52 pm

Norcalgal wrote:More lambchops please!

Oh, if you insist, @Norcalgal. Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 3806527698

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 TATRMd8
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 RBELJ7z
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 GIhNSZV

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:53 pm

Is it bad that I am yelling in my head....Stop touching him!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:53 pm

Sprite wrote:Is it bad that I am yelling in my head....Stop touching him!!!

HAAA HAAA - My thoughts exactly!!! cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:01 pm

@Bobette Thanks Bobette! Can I order lamb chops without any sauce (aka Ali).

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:00 pm

OH MY! rofl

Whoops! Ali Oetjen's breasts spill out of her dress as she suffers a rather embarrassing wardrobe malfunction while filming The Bachelorette

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 UtgcUZP

Ali Oetjen revealed a little more than she expected while filming a group date for The Bachelorette in Sydney on Tuesday.

The 32-year-old, who has previously admitted to having a breast enlargement, accidentally flashed a glimpse of sideboob while leaning over in a colourful dress.

The reality TV star almost spilled out of her backless frock during what appeared to be a lively afternoon on set.

During the outdoor group date, Ali styled her blonde hair in a sleek bun and looked like she'd just stepped out of a Renaissance fair.

She appeared to be in good spirits on the day, and was seen laughing and joking with several crew members.

The unlucky-in-love lifestyle blogger was also spotted enjoying a cosy chat with an unidentified suitor.

Dressed smartly in a floral shirt and navy trousers, the gentleman seemed impressed by Ali as they shared a friendly conversation.

Meanwhile, she sipped on a cup of tea and gazed into the distance.

Elsewhere, the other suitors and host Osher Günsberg were also photographed filming scenes.

Source

Classier by the day.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:02 pm

affraid oh my gosh! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:10 pm

IKR?!  I have no words.  Meanwhile to the important news: MEN IN SUITS DRINKING TEA!   beatingheart

From a Ken doll lookalike to Osher Günsberg's doppelganger: Meet the dapper Bachelorette hunks vying for Ali Oetjen's heart during group date

She recently admitted that she's 'very impressed' with the suitors vying for her attention on the upcoming season of The Bachelorette.

And it wasn't hard to see why Ali Oetjen was so taken with the contestants, who looked dapper in sharply-tailored suits while filming a lavish group date in Sydney on Tuesday.

From a perfectly preened Ken doll lookalike to the hopeful who could pass for host Osher Günsberg's doppelganger, Ali's admirers ensured they stood out from the pack.

Ali took 10 of her admirers out for the group date, which appeared to be filmed at the Bachelorette mansion.

The 32-year-old's dates seemed desperate to impress and were spotted stealing her away for private chats.

While all the men caught the eye thanks to their smartly-dressed appearances, one took centre-stage with his bright white blonde hair and glowing tan.

Another appeared to bear more than a passing resemblance to the show's long-running host Osher, 44, who was also pictured on set.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 T63f762
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 N5l2Zf2
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 8jCeNQL
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 O8bRD0e
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 X44gI4n

Source

"Ken doll lookalike"?  That's a bit catty, Daily Mail.  laugh out loud  Also, none of them look like Osher, sorry.  Clean your glasses. Happily, Lamchops is still there and wearing a floral shirt; bless his woolly socks.

But who is this????  I don't think he was on the Gladiator date???  Maybe he had a single that week?  Would make sense since that would take the total number of guys to 16.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 HJi01qP

Go for him Ali.  Yeah.  He looks like your type.  Leave our Lambchops alone, thanks.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:14 pm

What caught my eye is the way she's looking at him in the pic upthread when he's not even looking at her. Then I saw the last pic of them together. Could that be getting special time away?

What does lambchop have on his wrist? Looks like rope!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What caught my eye is the way she's looking at him in the pic upthread when he's not even looking at her. Then I saw the last pic of them together. Could that be getting special time away?

What does lambchop have on his wrist? Looks like rope!

That's a different guy @GuardianAngel.  I dubbed him Red Cape Man (upthread).  The rope is quoits (that game where you throw loops of rope over a peg - rich people play it on cruiseships I believe.  laugh out loud).

Ali seems to look at all of them like she wants to jump their bones (and probably does). If we had fantasy suites in the Aussie show it would be getting a thorough workout, IMO!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:43 pm

Ali is obviously living by the motto ‘if you’ve got it flaunt it’ !! And I am going to start a record of how many times Ali makes sickly google eyes at the men. To me she comes across as desperate !

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:50 pm

Storybook wrote:Ali is obviously living by the motto ‘if you’ve got it flaunt it’ !! And I am going to start a record of how many times Ali makes sickly google eyes at the men. To me she comes across as desperate !

word
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:56 am

With regards to the side boob slippage above, it's just more proof that the stylist hates her, backless dresses are not the friend of the well endowed laugh out loud

She is a total desperado IMO, and even more beholden to TPTB than the lead usually is because they stuck with her through all the backlash and cheating stuff. She will do ANYTHING they want IMO, no matter how ridiculous, or how bad it makes her look.

Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess