Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:27 am

@Sundy wrote:
@LeapofFaith wrote:when do they usually announce who the next bachelorette is again?

Sophie was announced 23 April and Sam 29 April and Georgia 21 June

According to the updated casting info, first stage auditions are not until May.  Do they usually wait to announce the Lead till the guys are in lockdown or no?  Could be a long wait if so.  Nikki is 30 IIRC - age bracket for the guys is right in her wheelhouse.

MARCH 12, 2018
The Bachelorette 4

NOW CASTING
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

Single Women between the ages of 25-35
Single Men between the ages of 23-35
You must be willing and available to be filmed for the duration of the series. Filming will roughly commence late May of 2018 and may take up to 12 weeks.
IMPORTANT DATES:

We are yet to release audition dates, however first stage auditions will be held early May 2018.

Source


Last edited by Bobette on Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:28 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 7977
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith on Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:28 am

@Sundy wrote:
@LeapofFaith wrote:when do they usually announce who the next bachelorette is again?

Sophie was announced 23 April and Sam 29 April and Georgia 21 June

Wow ok soon then thumbsup thanks bloody hope it’s nikki :fingersarecrossed
avatar
LeapofFaith

Posts : 3264
Join date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom on Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:47 am

I hope it's nikki too, but am panicked because Annamarie's google channel isn't available anymore...:-(. I've been wanting to rewatch mattys season but can't :-(
avatar
Billysmom

Female Posts : 833
Join date : 2017-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:45 am

@Billysmom wrote:I hope it's nikki too, but am panicked because Annamarie's google channel isn't available anymore...:-(.      I've been wanting to rewatch mattys season but can't :-(

@Billysmom, there is a new channel which has got even more seasons than Annamarie used to have (all the AU Bache/ettes, Canadian, NZ and Bach in Paradise etc etc).  

The page is Here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/105071387347080687938/palette but first you need to go here to follow and request access: https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/Iy6sYE

thumbsup
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 7977
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater on Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:02 pm

Ugh I hope it's her but i'm not going to get too excited just in case it isn't.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3482
Join date : 2012-05-19
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite on Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:24 pm

I was never a Nikki fan so I hope it isn't her. Not that I disliked her or anything, I just found her pretty dull. Blah.


You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
avatar
Sprite

Posts : 11051
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:39 pm

Not sure if I believe this but Megan is claiming she was pencilled in as Lead and they were going to have a bisexual season with both girls and guys but it didn't eventuate:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5619099/Bisexual-Megan-Marx-offered-role-Bachelorette.html
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 7977
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by flojo031 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:46 pm

@Bobette wrote:Not sure if I believe this but Megan is claiming she was pencilled in as Lead and they were going to have a bisexual season with both girls and guys but it didn't eventuate:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5619099/Bisexual-Megan-Marx-offered-role-Bachelorette.html

A bisexual lead??!! Yeah, that's never going to happen in a million years. No offense to this chick. I apologize. I don't want to come across as being a jerk or anything. The Bachelor franchise isn't exactly known for their sensitivity or being politically correct (in certain situations). JMO.

flojo031

Female Posts : 315
Join date : 2017-02-14
Age : 32
Location : Elgin, IL

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:20 pm

@flojo031 wrote:
@Bobette wrote:Not sure if I believe this but Megan is claiming she was pencilled in as Lead and they were going to have a bisexual season with both girls and guys but it didn't eventuate:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5619099/Bisexual-Megan-Marx-offered-role-Bachelorette.html

A bisexual lead??!! Yeah, that's never going to happen in a million years. No offense to this chick. I apologize. I don't want to come across as being a jerk or anything. The Bachelor franchise isn't exactly known for their sensitivity or being politically correct (in certain situations). JMO.


I don't think they would ever do it because how can they manipulate the cast if there are both men and women there? They usually try to brainwash them into thinking the lead is the best thing since sliced bread so they fight over them, but if there are other option in the sex you want at the mansion they can't do that. Can you just imagine all the hook ups? Who would need the lead?


You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
avatar
Sprite

Posts : 11051
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:10 am

They tried this with a show in the early 2000s - Can't recall the title but the Lead was a bisexual woman, small frame, very pretty, mixed race and her name sounded like a cocktail.  Someone please help me remember before it drives me nuts.  

ETA:  I remembered!    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Shot_at_Love_with_Tila_Tequila
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 7977
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom on Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:15 pm

@Bobette wrote:
@Billysmom wrote:I hope it's nikki too, but am panicked because Annamarie's google channel isn't available anymore...:-(.      I've been wanting to rewatch mattys season but can't :-(

@Billysmom, there is a new channel which has got even more seasons than Annamarie used to have (all the AU Bache/ettes, Canadian, NZ and Bach in Paradise etc etc).  

The page is Here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/105071387347080687938/palette but first you need to go here to follow and request access: https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/Iy6sYE

thumbsup

Thank you!!! Xoxo
avatar
Billysmom

Female Posts : 833
Join date : 2017-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy on Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:07 am

@Bobette wrote:They tried this with a show in the early 2000s - Can't recall the title but the Lead was a bisexual woman, small frame, very pretty, mixed race and her name sounded like a cocktail.  Someone please help me remember before it drives me nuts.  

ETA:  I remembered!    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Shot_at_Love_with_Tila_Tequila

Wow she one messed up person, what a life she’s had. Checkout her wiki page
avatar
Sundy

Female Posts : 5208
Join date : 2014-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum