SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:21 am

Ok @taiteadamradley on IG. He is friends with fellow contestants because of course laugh out loud

ETA: nice job @Bobette thumbsup his name showed up straight away. Bill has to know some contestants as does Paddy. He came in with a soccer ball so he has to play soccer or did I think?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:25 pm

More info on Taite who is no stranger to dating on reality tv laugh out loud (he can look quite different without facial hair/beard from sleuthing pics of him. Shown in all the promos too along with Bill so two other guys to watch).

AllAboutLove wrote:Taite lives in Melbourne and is a body builder who is big time into muscles and fitness (sounds perfect for Ali). Is also a banker for his regular job at Bank of Melbourne.

FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 44BA6AF600000578-4921018-image-a-16_1506426651900  FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 44BA6AE600000578-4921018-image-m-15_1506426641253

source  more pics on his Fb but haven't brought them over yet
FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 43223437_10215335657098552_2239596033480851456_n
--I’m a highly self-motivated People Leader who has been working in the Finance industry for the last 3 years. Leading high performing bankers towards organisational success. I’m a driven individual that goes above and beyond to not only meet, but also exceed my goals whilst meeting my client’s individual and financial goals.

https://au.linkedin.com/in/taite-radley-a3839a130

He has been on reality TV before for FIRST DATES laugh out loud shown in Woman's Day sep 2017 last year so he is no stranger to dating on tv.

FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 43082515_10215335401972174_2242020731498004480_n
 Meanwhile Taite presented himself as a cheeky character, selecting '#FallsAsleepVeryQuickly' as the hashtag that best summarises his dating life. 'My dating bio probably wouldn't really say anything, it would just have a few pictures,' he said in the sneak preview. 
FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 44B9EB4F00000578-4920512-Cheeky_Meanwhile_Taite_presented_himself_as_a_cheeky_character_s-a-42_1506418431754
https://www.pressreader.com/australia/womans-day-australia/20170925/283643940117544

I am shocked Daily Mail didn't reveal him already since they wrote about him before lolhttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4920512/Dee-Taite-set-appear-Dates-Australia.html

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:15 am

I know I said I wanted this season to be played for laughs, but I don't think they can afford to do that now after the way Nicks season ended  laugh out loud

I think it's provided a good lead in to Bette though, people aren't pissed in the way they were after Richies season, I feel like people were dissatisfied by how last night ended, and will watch Bette to get a feeling of closure
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:18 am

Same @Dirty Street Pie.  

Nick fell in love with no one.  Ali probably fell in love with 75% of the men.  We need her season to balance things out.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:32 am

Agent99 wrote:Hmm that is interesting.  
Odds:

You might be onto something @Agent99.  The new preview's up on IG and I got this screen grab while Ali's saying "I'm going to be thinking about this in bed tonight".  And it's said real time, not overlaid later.  She's also got that mushy eye rolling back look on her face again. laugh out loud Definitely looks like Taite she's ogling over.  Will be interesting to see if we get any pre-show media for him.

FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 2VGtdlM

Source

Video on Twitter too:

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:29 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Agent99 wrote:FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 42943224_1456071194537330_6130950890305093632_n
https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/

Will the F1 be in the photo do you think?

I think so  :yes: Charlie and Todd in the front. Todd there on the side that Ali is looking at.... 

Todd's my pick for F1 based on media and his loveheart emoji that only past F1s got.

laugh out loud  I love how cheesy this all is. Can't wait to watch  FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 1176891977

Since Taite has emerged as a contender (IMO) just noting that he's also in this banner and his head is one of the two closest to Ali's Suspect  I think potentially Todd, Charlie, Taite and Bill (?) could be Top 4 and I could see it coming down to Todd and Taite.

Todd seems like a cute boy next door type (from what I've seen so far) and has spoken about being broken-hearted in the past so I could see the producers wanting him for F2.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:15 am

I’m here. Where do I go to catch up. What can I do to help

EDit: I just saw the promo picture of Ali above and I don’t know I can do it. Are the men worth it?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:21 am

Sundy wrote:I’m here. Where do I go to catch up. What can I do to help

cheerleader Yay welcome to the Pink side @Sundy

It would be excellent if you could please check out the max bets for the home states/age on the betting thread.  Current odds point to a certain someone but them might have worked it so the max loss is the same for all contestants again.

Also, please see if you can find Bill Hugesmile He's one of two guys we have names for but haven't yet identified (the other is Danny).  Don't bother to check Daily Mail - the only guys they've written about are ones we found here first Rolling Eyes

Sundy wrote:EDit: I just saw the promo picture of Ali above and I don’t know I can do it. Are the men worth it?

The guys are the main thing keeping me interested in Ali's season so I hope so. laugh out loud  Understand if you can't stomach it though.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:16 am

FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 3806527698  that "Bro Code" vid is too hilarious. I suspect they are showing a bit of drama and then it's all normal like it usually is with the guys on the Bette. 

@Dirty Street Pie IA with Bobette. Nick didn't fall in love with any of them. Ali is going to fall in love with all of them laugh out loud 

@Bobette :yes: I have abandoned ship with Prince Charming Todd, Charlie Mr Perfect, and thinking Taite is perfect for Ali and she is totally his type too laugh out loud I would gather that he is the "Mr Right" the previews talk about so he is now F1 top contender (hey Sportsbet I see you)

@Sundy laugh out loud we can make it fun. Promise  bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:32 am

@AllAboutLove, can't believe how in sync we are this season.  laugh out loud  

Thought you'd cracked the code with Todd's loveheart emoji but the more I think about it, he's probably a bit young for Ali and as discussed previously, her type seems to be a macho manly man while Todd, well...

FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 SSOPxzW

Source

FallsAsleepVeryQuickly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 3806527698

Totally my type though laugh out loud  So if he ends up F2 or 3 I'm fine with that.  And if there's already talk of him being heartbroken in the past, you just know the producers will be wanting to twist that knife real good.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:03 am

@Bobette  bestbud! definitely on the same page  :yes:

IA about Todd - his age definitely made me have doubt as did him not being in the sneak peek at all (a good thing because no drama but not good if someone like Taite has been in all the previews). The heart thing could be them changing things up on SM too. 

Todd's article from PerthNow reminded me a bit of Richie's from SamFro's season and even Matty J a bit. The heartbreak etc could be foreshadowing for that for sure (both Richie and Matty J got the heartbreak edits). He may get a really good edit too and in with a chance for next Bachelor - I noticed TheBachelorAU IG liked Todd's pic and only his! (could be a clue). I do think after failed Celeb Nick they'll go back to a returnee Bach lead. 

I like Todd. He seems very normal, even with his intro, for this show (no past reality tv, no fitness modeling, etc). I truly thought he was a model but haven't seen anything to indicate he was/is. He may just be a Cam type. I'd love that  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess