SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:37 pm

Interesting quote:

A: "I want someone who shares a healthy lifestyle, strong family values, someone that's kind, caring, a real gentleman, I don't want chivalry to be dead."

J: "You want someone to treat you like a princess" (laugh out loud)

- Also the says some of the guys are more quiet and she TRIED to go for something different to what she usually goes for.

That all sounds designed to set up Todd as F3/F2 IMO

Other takeaways for me:

- She STILL doesn't deny Grant's claims.  Why can't she just say yep, it happened, let's move on?

- She says there are a lot of Alpha men and a "few" altercations, and it was nice (?!) to have guys fighting over her.  That's weird to me.  I would hate for people to get violent near me, let alone because of me.  Aggression is not an attractive trait IMO.

- Repeatedly says she doesn't want a bad boy/meat head and she wants "Mr Right".

- Says she liked a lot of them.  Of course she did.   cantstopl

- She hasn't seen the edited show.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:58 pm

I really don't think if she says yay or nay regarding the claims it will change anything. From what I've seen on SM the ones who are most vocal never cared for her anyway. Imo even if there were no allegations they'd still find a way to dislike her (third time! Fake boobs! Fake face etc etc). Just like with Sophie and her fake boobs and how she got a pass for all that, take away anything from Ali except her fake boobs and she'd still be disliked. She's no more trashy than Sophie was that's for sure laugh out loud  

I really don't see the big deal anyway. She'd won't be more respected if she denies anything or admits anything or comes out and says he cheated on her or whatever. It's bunch of noise imo that I don't even care as it's a dead horse that's been beaten and will continue to be beaten but I just am interested in the show and other things. Most of past AU bette leads have had cheating allegations and the only reason this one sticks is because G was on the franchise. Those who like her will like her and those who don't, won't. 

Taite is perrrrfect for her laugh out loud  Soon as I saw him I was like how did they cast such a perfect guy for her. He was the only one that makes sense in the real world to be a match. If she had chosen Todd or someone else I'd have major doubt of it having a chance post-show. Taite is the only one I can see it actually working. Like past couples that worked it's the ones whose lifestyles and brands match or compliment each other the best. So in that case, Ali made the best decision.  

Aww Todd! I am ready to see him and hope he gets MattyJ'd with a slowburn edit all the way to lead  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 4256136633 I'm looking forward to seeing Dan/Lambchop, Bill, Daniel, and surprised by some of the others too! Ready for it  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:06 pm

So many stories about Ali regretting the boob job but if they affected her confidence, why not get them removed but she is happy to show them off in the way she dress

There's a lot of reasons why she wouldn't yet. It's expensive and there are risks with it too. If she really wants to then she can get them done at a later date. She's hardly the first Bette with fake boobs. Sophie had fake boobs, lips, nose etc. That's fine if they want that and fine if they don't or if they do and then change their mind. More power to women for making choices for their own bodies whatever those are. I am not a fan of the fake boobs and things but like with Sophie I have the same opinion with Ali, the world is harsh enough on women's bodies imo. Ali will figure it out and no reason she shouldn't wear whatever she wants and the right one will not make her feel more or less-than regardless of her boobs.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:09 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Like past couples that worked it's the ones whose lifestyles and brands match or compliment each other the best.

Spot on and I totally agree.  Todd doesn't have a brand (he's just a nice normal guy from what I've seen) and the fact that she said she "TRIED" to go for someone different suggests to me she ends up picking someone exactly like her usual type ie Taite.

Also the fact that she mentioned wanting someone "chivalrous" pretty much puts a big flashing neon F2 sign over Todd's head IMO considering he rocks up as a Knight in Shining Armour.  So seems to me he'll stick around till the end to which I say yay.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:15 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Like past couples that worked it's the ones whose lifestyles and brands match or compliment each other the best.

Spot on and I totally agree.  Todd doesn't have a brand (he's just a nice normal guy from what I've seen) and the fact that she said she "TRIED" to go for someone different suggests to me she ends up picking someone exactly like her usual type ie Taite.

Also the fact that she mentioned wanting someone "chivalrous" pretty much puts a big flashing neon F2 sign over Todd's head IMO considering he rocks up as a Knight in Shining Armour.  So seems to me he'll stick around till the end to which I say yay.

The leads all pick their type imo  :yes: 

I've yet to see one Bette AU who hasn't picked her type (although not a Bette, I'll include Nick as his type is no one/himself) cheeky

Good point about chivalrous! Definitely points to Prince Charming Todd Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 4256136633 I also say yay  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 1176891977
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:28 pm

@AllAboutLove. Yep - F1s are the obvious pick and the rest is smoke and mirrors, IMO.  

Meanwhile, Ali has confirmed she doesn't propose.  Phew.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:34 pm

Interesting that BachSA has their first lead and call him Prince Charming... and BachAU IG call Todd Prince Charming and only 'liked' Todd/Prince Charming's photo. I definitely think he will be in the running for lead if he goes far. 
I can see the headline already, he may not be Ali's Prince Charming but he is Australia's Prince Charming  PINKHEART

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 43412298_10215369908834824_4083081071636250624_n
nowtolove.com.au
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:43 pm

So many of the men posting on their IG stories about the premiere. They were told to but I find the different approaches funny and says a bit about each contestant laugh out loud 

laugh out loud Todd my favorite knows to focus on the important things. A 'sensitive guy' with 'a heart of gold' that has a realistic view on love and life and has a sense of humor? YES PLEASE  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 1f60d 
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 43476131_10215379075503985_1153215211650416640_n

It's like Christmas Eve for Dan Lamb. So cute!  PINKHEART
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 43518105_10215379089944346_6196325218877702144_n

laugh out loud at Taite and him making his head a mess and serving realness but the face isn't (looks more Jim Carrey'ish). Who knows maybe I will like him. Stranger things have happened laugh out loud 
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 43559355_10215379086624263_6081698863939321856_n

Rob is vanilla with that caption and bts pics too so it matches laugh out loud
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 43743605_10215379091584387_5132059209424175104_n

Bill is ready for his journey. He has the bach lingo down. I can see him on BIP already  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 4256136633
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 43598216_10215379079264079_1941497312836583424_n

Charlie didn't post one. So he's definitely thrilleeeeed (again, makes me think something is going to go down with him and his edit... Mr Perfect not so perfect after all cheeky ... bring it! :uptonogood laugh out loud )
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:58 pm

Give him a break, @AllAboutLove, Charlie didn't have time to post an IG story because he's too busy sliding into the DMs of every girl from previous seasons who's likely to be on BiP (and probably a few of the guys too laugh out loud)

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:04 pm

Bobette wrote:Give him a break, @AllAboutLove, Charlie didn't have time to post an IG story because he's too busy sliding into the DMs of every girl from previous seasons who's likely to be on BiP (and probably a few of the guys too laugh out loud)

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 3806527698 True. Mr Perfect who says that he is the nice guy and women need to adore him is probably already planning who he is going to hook up with on BIP. BIP is his new destination rather than Dubai. No wonder he deleted his couchsurfing account. Spot on that it didn't fit his "I am Mr Perfect" image cantstopl
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:08 pm

I can just imagine his DMs to the alum girls...

"So.... isn't it just so funny and weird how they twist your image on this show eh?  Like, they could totally make you out to be a complete douche when you're really a top bloke.  Just keep that in mind while you're watching the show OK girls.  OK???" cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:55 pm

I know I am going to fall for Todd. Damn it. Taite is just coming across too alpha for me and that twisted face IG- what the heck? I too picked up on the ‘tried’ comment. Will be interesting to see how the other interviews go
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess