SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:53 am

This is actually a really good idea - I wish they'd let her do it!
And on Wednesday's Will & Woody radio show, Ali Oetjen revealed the surprise twist she hoped to have played out on the premiere episode.

Explaining that she wanted to place a focus on the suitor's personality rather than looks, the 32-year-old said: 'I even wanted to do a blind red carpet.'  

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:16 am

I am of a different mind about Ali being blindfolded. It would reinforce to me she falls for men based on looks. Plus she has to see them eventually. An Instant connection can turn into lasting love - Georgia and Lee. Or it overshadow a deeper lack as in Sam Frost and Sasha. It is up to Ally to know her own feelings and these haven’t found her lasting love in the past. I personally don’t see how she is going to change, not with her being in the midst of men fighting over her.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:21 am

Storybook wrote:I am of a different mind about Ali being blindfolded. It would reinforce to me she falls for men based on looks. Plus she has to see them eventually. An Instant connection can turn into lasting love - Georgia and Lee. Or it overshadow a deeper lack as in Sam Frost and Sasha. It is up to Ally to know her own feelings and these haven’t found her lasting love in the past. I personally don’t see how she is going to change, not with her being in the midst of men fighting over her.

Yes that's exactly why I wish they'd let her do it - they could have interviewed her straight after so if for example she said she felt a deep and soulful connection with kangaroo scrotum guy she'd have to run with it or risk exposing herself as shallow.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:52 am

Oh yawn. Perlease Ali a blindfold. She says all this spiritual stuff and I believe she really wants herself to believe it but she’s not that deep down. Cmon Ali.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:52 pm

Saw this comment about Charlie on BetteAU IG.... stories coming out already  Suspect

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 43828639_10215390896439501_4777149517541670912_n

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 43123832_300476694015902_1604242077833174184_n

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoyYDGXD993/?taken-by=bacheloretteau

Wonder who his next victim will be with all his sm follows post-filming he's sliding into a lot of women's dms imo. Gotta convince them he just wants that white picket fence  cheeky
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:58 pm

@AllAboutLove I can see Charlie completing a full circle with the Jarrod 2.0 story by getting a clinger/controlling edit on Bette, followed by hooking up with Romy on BIP for a clinger/mean girl redemption like Jarrod and Keira
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:59 pm

giggling Charlie must be so pissed I found all that dirt on him before he got the chance to delete it.  

I notice his friend Leo replied to grindr saying they were welcome to publish their Christmas card pic - but I don't remember seeing the comment when I first found the photo.  

Makes me think either his friend (ex-friend?) threw him under the bus after DM wrote about it, or else they're still friends and think it's funny that Charlie's "getting away with" the Mr Perfect image.

Bobette wrote:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 EUmgohU

Source

Comment on the above pic:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 HusScCg

Reply which seems to have been added after the DM article:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 P4d46rI

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:08 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:@AllAboutLove I can see Charlie completing a full circle with the Jarrod 2.0 story by getting a clinger/controlling edit on Bette, followed by hooking up with Romy on BIP for a clinger/mean girl redemption like Jarrod and Keira

Yep I posted the same in the episode thread that he is the Jarrod stage five clinger. I think he wants the redemption at BIP but not sure he'll get it but there's always enough fame thirsty ones who will go halvies with him for a faux relationship I am sure. Maybe Megan will since she seems so thirsty on his IG (I can't stand her, she's a totally player imo)

Sidenote: I personally think Charlie is on the show to try be the bachelor. Every line he says is all about how 'ready' he is, how genuine, how there for love and marriage and babies   Rolling Eyes  I feel it's more Charlie wanting to sell himself to the audience. He is VERY aware of his image on the show (in ITM he mentioned "strategy" and how he'd watch BIP etc). Like he deleted his couchsurfing pics because those don't fit the image he is trying to sell  Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:18 pm

@AllAboutLove ITA.

During the later part of his date he also mentioned what he "liked" about Ali on BiP. IMO he did quite a bit of preshow research/stalking about Ali, and the franchise in general, to know how to get screentime, how to play a role, and how to fulfill the Lead's brief.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:31 pm

Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove ITA.

During the later part of his date he also mentioned what he "liked" about Ali on BiP.  IMO he did quite a bit of preshow research/stalking about Ali, and the franchise in general, to know how to get screentime, how to play a role, and how to fulfill the Lead's brief.

:yes: definitely did his research. O/T I noticed Ali wasn't as into him as I'd thought she'd be. I reckon she saw that as a redflag even if her mouth was spouting lines otherwise. The things she kept saying to him about not being what you say in regards to babies/white picket fence feels like she was testing him. The music and the edit he got with how the guys were talking about him and Nathan saying feeling sorry for her if she picks Charlie - regardless of how disliked Nathan or Paddy may be, the editors leave that stuff in there for later on to foreshadow something Suspect

Charlie's SM activity shows me someone who is aware of things going down and trying to get ahead of it. Gotta get in the DMs of the women while he can and he is a hot commodity. He reminds me of Luke from last season. Built up huge pre-show (even Sportsbet trolling Luke with his odds last year laugh out loud ) only to have that fall. Charlie goes further than that as he's got the Jarrod part too! What a winning combo  cantstopl
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:31 pm

Mills & Boon photoshoot!

Credit: @Romance.com.au
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 43817626_1083749031787843_5154639792914722430_n
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 42004112_174772573448758_7059926372100910089_n
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 43079348_1072748936233401_4142605660261220424_nBachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 42189668_283210035630345_2290925925942684813_n

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:45 pm

Maybe Charlie’s motto is that there’s no such thing as bad publicity. He just want lots of attention.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess