SELECT CONTENT

Molly Duff and Jonathan Francetic - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Molly Duff and Jonathan Francetic - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Molly Duff and Jonathan Francetic - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:05 am

There's rumors of Jon and Dr. Jessica. I don't have any idea if it is true.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Molly Duff and Jonathan Francetic - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Molly Duff and Jonathan Francetic - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:44 pm

Boy, I just can't see them together at alllllll.....but what do I know?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:28 pm

suzq wrote:There's rumors of Jon and Dr. Jessica.  I don't have any idea if it is true.

I read about this earlier. If it is true, then she needs to be fired by the show since it is incredibly unethical. IMO, there was something bizarre about how biased she was in her interactions with Jon and Molly. Especially since professionals giving counseling are expected to remain unbiased towards those they counsel or remove themselves from treating the people in the situation.

Last edited by jupitercornflakes on Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:49 am

jupitercornflakes wrote:
suzq wrote:There's rumors of Jon and Dr. Jessica.  I don't have any idea if it is true.

I read about this earlier. If it is true, then she needs to be fired by the show since it is incredibly unethical. IMO, there was something bizarre about how biased she was in her interactions with Jon and Molly. Especially since professionals giving counseling are expected to remain unbiased towards those they counsel or remove themselves from treating the people in the situation.

I don't have problem with them, if it is true. Obviously, she didn't break the chances of that relationship working. They were toxic from the beginning just about. I do think there is a lot of storyboarding that goes on there, so possibly she was in the "fan" of Jon role. He is obviously smart and well versed and while I am not a fan of hers, if they work and no one gets hurt as collateral damage, I am happy for them.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:50 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:
jupitercornflakes wrote:

I don't have problem with them, if it is true.  Obviously, she didn't break the chances of that relationship working.  They were toxic from the beginning just about. I do think there is a lot of storyboarding that goes on there, so possibly she was in the "fan" of Jon role. He is obviously smart and well versed and while I am not a fan of hers, if they work and no one gets hurt as collateral damage, I am happy for them.

Professional counselors should not be playing a role in this manner. Her treatment of Molly was problematic and now Molly has a valid complaint against her. Such a complaint could lead for Dr. Jessica to be up against a review board defending herself and whether she can keep her licence. While Jon and Molly were obviously a bad match from the start, that falls in part on the show and the experts including Dr. Jessica, for a marriage counselor to commit such a serious ethics violation does not sit well with me. Rules about dating clients are there for a reason. Looking at the website for the State of Massachusetts where she works, it loos like a direct violation because there is a time-frame rule. https://www.mass.gov/files/documents/2017/10/26/251cmr1.pdf

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:46 pm

Does anyone follow Jonathan's instagram?  I saw a photo someone shared on FB of him and a blonde woman.  It was further away so I could not make it out if it was Dr. Jessica. I can't seem to bring it over here.  He says on the photo he convinced someone to go for a run with him and he has his arm around her shoulder.

Molly Duff and Jonathan Francetic - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:13 pm

@Brill I saw on another message board that it is Dr. Jessica.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:40 pm

suzq wrote:@Brill   I saw on another message board that it is Dr. Jessica.

thanks!

Molly Duff and Jonathan Francetic - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:30 pm

I sincerely hope she's off the show. Her ethics should be questioned.

Also, John needs his own thread.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:31 pm

@Idleness I don't think she's off the show. I think she is even doing one of the MAFS spin-off shows coming this fall with Pastor Cal.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:23 pm

Dr. Jessica posted on Instagram and Jon responded in the comments basically confirming their relationship.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:09 pm

I’m sorry, NOT but Jon seems desperate for him to seek a relationship with Dr. Jessica and the same goes to her. 
Totally unethical imo

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Molly Duff and Jonathan Francetic - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
jupitercornflakes
Brill
provenceguy
nuts2uiam
AYA