SELECT CONTENT

Jephte Pierre & Shawniece Jackson-Pierre - MAFS - Season 6 - Discussion

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Jephte Pierre & Shawniece  Jackson-Pierre - MAFS - Season 6 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Jephte Pierre & Shawniece Jackson-Pierre - MAFS - Season 6 - Discussion

Post by crazychicken Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:25 pm

The Peirres will be filming a new show Happily Ever After with two previous couples so I guess they are still together. Also another spinoff has been announced that sounds like a trainwreck.

https://www.thewrap.com/lifetime-2-married-at-first-sight-spinoffs/

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Jephte Pierre & Shawniece  Jackson-Pierre - MAFS - Season 6 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Jephte Pierre & Shawniece Jackson-Pierre - MAFS - Season 6 - Discussion

Post by suzq Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:51 pm

That's interesting -- I wonder who the other two couples might be. The other show sounds like they took the idea from BIP, but for MAFS past participants (not sure how I feel about that IMO).

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:57 pm

PS. I just saw that the spinoff show will have previously unmatched contestants on it. That might be interesting. Do these new spinoff shows get their own threads? I hope that Shawniece and Jephte are happy.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:58 pm

This network makes me dizzy with their MAFS 2nd chances MAFS Happily Ever After MAFS 1st year MAFS 2nd year, so confusuing!

Didn't Jamie and Doug do the Happily Ever After? Maybe it's Shawniece Jepthe Jason and Cortney and Anthony and Ashley.

It says it will premier this fall, so they should be filming now or soon.

I will create two separate threads.

The Honeymoon Island sounds like the Aussie version of Love Island.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:22 pm

MarriedAtFirstSight - Jephte Pierre & Shawniece  Jackson-Pierre - MAFS - Season 6 - Discussion - Page 4 483122149 MarriedAtFirstSight - Jephte Pierre & Shawniece  Jackson-Pierre - MAFS - Season 6 - Discussion - Page 4 1790118014

https://twitter.com/MAFSLifetime/status/1022968386731499521

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:42 pm

Their registry at Buy Buy Baby has said for some time now that the baby is a girl.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1883

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:35 pm

IIRC someone here figured out it was a girl by something pink in the baby registery when everything else were neutral colours.

This confused me. Posted July 27th, announcing that it's a girl as if they just found out. I suppose they wanted to keep it a secret but why announce it what appears to be the day before she was born. They are strange when it comes to SM, regardless, I hope we get details soon!

MarriedAtFirstSight - Jephte Pierre & Shawniece  Jackson-Pierre - MAFS - Season 6 - Discussion - Page 4 37088325_422880521554456_9011337417075982336_n

jephte_pierre88 It’s a girl! And we love her! Excited to bring my little baby into the world so me and mom can give her so much love! Now I need to learn how to say “No” cause I know this little girl gonna have me wrapped around her little baby finger. Can’t wait to meet her.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:50 am

Did she actually have the baby? The due date on the registry was Sept
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:16 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:Did she actually have the baby? The due date on the registry was Sept

No, not yet, as far as I know.

MarriedAtFirstSight - Jephte Pierre & Shawniece  Jackson-Pierre - MAFS - Season 6 - Discussion - Page 4 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:31 am

They had their baby shower yesterday, the baby's initials are LDP so I am guessing Laura (Jephte's mom) Denise (Shawneice's mum) Pierre.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl1SG-PlmZg/?taken-by=chefarenee
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl3WxZ0lFe1/?taken-by=blisssalonri

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:19 pm

I’m sorry, but Shawniece’s belly does not look attractive in the photo posted above.
And Japheth is wearing braces!
I’ll bet you’re right about the baby’s name being Laura Denice Pierre. That would be lovely.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1883

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:09 pm

My mistake. I didn't realize it was a gender reveal and not the actual birth. I thought the tweet by https://twitter.com/MAFSLifetime was the actual birth.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jephte Pierre & Shawniece Jackson-Pierre - MAFS - Season 6 - Discussion

+10
suzq
crazychicken
Sprite
provenceguy
aviej