SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:22 pm

I created an epi thread, and moved this post from:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4406-mafs-season-6-general-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

@suzq

MAFS Season 6 Boston starts on Tuesday, Jan. 2 at 8 pm. ET/ 7 pm. CST. It will be on for 2 hours that night because they are showing both the Matchmaking Special and Wedding Prep Episodes. These are airing on the Lifetime Channel in the US. I hope that someone can post the episodes here.

Thanks! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:39 pm

suzq

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:28 pm

Just wanted to write a reminder -- this starts on Tuesday, Jan.2 on Lifetime channel in the US at 8 PM. ET/ 7 PM CST for 2 hours (the Matchmaking Episode and the Wedding Prep Episode). I think the rest of the episodes will be shown on Tuesdays at 9 pm. ET/ 8 pm. CST. I hope that some other people on here will watch, too. I hope that viewing links will be posted for those not able to view it live, too. Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:38 pm

I spoke too soon -- my cable reception went out and they can't fix it until Wednesday afternoon. I really hope that someone can post MAFS (as well as The Bachelor). Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:13 pm

Anyone watching now?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:23 pm

I don't see it anywhere on my TV Guide. I checked a few times earlier. I'll have to see if I can find links after it airs.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:51 am

GA, all I could find was the Doug and Family one. I did find it next week though, looks like it starts then for us.

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:20 am

I recorded the episode(s) will watch sometime this week. Not sure if the weddings were shown because all my TV guide said was the couples are introduced and tell their families they are marrying a stranger.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  8367-910 MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  I_got_13 MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:16 am

The actual weddings were not shown; the show ended just as they were about to begin.  I guess we'll see the weddings next week.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:41 am

@Brill I saw the Doug and family too on the TV guide but I'm not interested in that so I didn't watch. So it looks like we get the reruns. no no Thanks for leeting us know @Brill. I will watch out for it.

In the meantime if anyone has links please post! TYIA

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:17 pm

Just watched the first episode which takes you right up until the bride walks down the aisle... the couples seem on par looks wise which is always a good start IMO.... there is Jaclyn (her boyfriend died 18 mo ago & they lived together) with Ryan (firefighter and ultra positive & optimistic). Then Jonathan (ex-military, lost his job because of choosing to go on show) and Molly (Dad passed away when she was 18, she has 2 sisters, after Dad died they struggled financially, lost their house and ended up in small apt so maybe looking for stability and will find Jon’s risk taking scary?). Then Shawniece (she gave her mom a hug when saying they found a match and said “babies!” Eek!) with Jephte (teacher, oldest of 9 siblings, says he’s shy about opening up and certainly his brother was the vocal one in defending his decision to marry to his mom, get the feeling he’s a real Mamas boy)... they did something different this series having all the brides and grooms meet up before to go ring shopping... of course they all picked out something different, Shawneice wanted something shiny for her man so everyone would know he was married! Jon spent $1000 on a nice ring as he was mindful he’d just lost his job...Ryan spent $2300 as he wanted his wife to know he really cares... I can foresee some issues with Jaclyn comparing her deceased BF with new hubby as she seems to have glowing memories. Jephte’s mom was already chirping across the aisle to the brides mom saying she better treat him right, eek. Jon’s BFF is a woman, and she says he’s a softie inside so fitting in with a family of 4 girls hopefully goes well! I can already see the potential obstacles but I like the matches so far!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:53 pm

@BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thanks for the recap! Much appreciated!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Luvstruck
smartcat
aviej
crazychicken
mindless