SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Newto Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:01 am

@Amberish - IIRC Jon lost his job because his company did not approve of him being on the show. I believe he did get another job. So, IMHO, the employment issue is not a factor in their break-up. CMIIW.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:28 am

mindless wrote:I'm pretty sure Jaclyn did move to Arizona. https://twitter.com/jaq239/status/974553443737116672

Thanks. Well that confirms that! She still has Greater Boston Area on her Linkedin, maybe she hasn't gotten around to it, or she left it there until the final epi.

It looks like an amazing company. Good for her! Nice catch @Brill !

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:31 am

Oh wow, I didn't see this post when I went to @mindless 's link. March 15th??

https://twitter.com/jaq239/status/974553443737116672

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:38 am

Newto wrote:@Amberish - IIRC Jon lost his job because his company did not approve of him being on the show.  I believe he did get another job.  So, IMHO, the employment issue is not a factor in their break-up.  CMIIW.

I don’t think Jon lost his job I thought he quit bc they wouldn’t give him time off. I didn’t know whether he got a new job or not but 2 or 3 months to find a new job isn’t that unusual. He indicated that this marriage was important to him so he decided to quit the job to give this marriage a chance. I think the last straw for Jon was how he was disrespected by Molly when the cameras were off.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:09 am

A poster, I'm sorry I forget who, posted a tweet of Jon that was work related. It was then speculated he found a job and was working posted March 8th. I found this one but I was thinking of a different one? I could be wrong.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:45 pm

There was this one posted mid December and he also posted about getting stuck downtown due to the weather shutting down public transport, so I am guessing he started working not long after the experiment finished. His twitter only started November 25th so it hard to tell when he actually started. I think it would be hard thought to get a job while saying hey I am currently filming for a tv show so may need some time off for that, it is not a real advantage to take into an interview. In the honeymoon episode he did say that he already had a few possibilities lined up so I do not think he was sitting back not trying. Of course this is all my speculation.

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:40 pm

Whistler wrote:
aviej wrote: Also, do they have to get a divorce? I'm not a legal mind here. But seeing that they never consummated the marriage, can't they get an annulment instead?

This is a MAFS requirement they agreed to when they signed up for the show. The entire show's premise is that there is not ever the option of annulment (as there would be with normal state law) but only continued marriage or divorce.

Annulments in general are hard to get and I don't think any of the couples would qualify. I'm not sure that is something the show cold enforce if for some reason a couple did meet the requirements for an annulment.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:47 pm

Just thinking about both Jon and Jaclyn with brand new jobs--I guess it would be difficult to get time off for Martied at First Sight 2nd Chances, should they be asked...sigh.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:38 pm

Can't believe that we are at decision day episodes! I am most excited for the 6 month reunion special -- I think that is more telling of where couples are at currently.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:57 pm

@suzq is there an air date for the 6 month reunion special?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@suzq is there an air date for the 6 month reunion special?

I am not sure it is 6 month, I think next weeks reunion is only going to be around a month post experiment again. I have been keeping my eye the description but it is still listed as not available.

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Lifeti10

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:34 pm

@crazychicken thanks. I remember last season it was aired far too late after the finale aired IIRC. They should just do it all at the same time.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Luvstruck
smartcat
aviej
crazychicken
mindless