SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:25 pm

The only thing that would surprise me is if they were to stay married!!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:57 pm

Did you all see that Shawniece is pregnant? People.com is reporting it!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:31 pm

Wow! I wonder why they released that now. Maybe that's the life changing announcement posted by @crazychicken on page 18.

Married at First Sight Season Six Star Shawniece Jackson Expecting First Child Ahead of Finale
The Married at First Sight family continues to grow!

Season six star Shawniece Jackson is expecting her first child, PEOPLE confirms exclusively.

“When I found out I was pregnant, I was absolutely shocked,” says Jackson. “I was in the emergency room because I felt awful and had no idea what was wrong. They came back and told me all my symptoms were from pregnancy and that I was pregnant. I was totally shocked.”

Though the baby news came as a surprise, Jackson is fully embracing her upcoming role as a mother. “I’ve always wanted to be a mom. I’ve always felt like that’s my purpose in life — to recreate some little Shawnieces in life,” she says. “I think it’s the greatest gift a woman can have. Life is a beautiful thing!”

http://people.com/babies/married-at-first-sight-shawniece-jackson-pregnant-expecting-first-child/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:53 pm

Shawniece baby news is probably the surprise Jon was referring to as well as the advertised life changing announcement. awwww beatingheart

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:58 pm

Wow! Well it sounded like Shawniece and Jephte both wanted plenty of kids, so no time like the present I suppose. laugh out loud Congrats to them!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:09 pm

Wow! Just wow!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:15 pm

mindless wrote:Wow! Well it sounded like Shawniece and Jephte both wanted plenty of kids, so no time like the present I suppose. laugh out loud Congrats to them!

It;s weird that she didn't mention him tho...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:19 pm

I thought the same thing! No mention of Jephte.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:09 pm

Maybe it'll be a spoiler and she is contractually bound not to give away the ending? But being pregnant for another man at this stage would be totally random.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:34 pm

Jephte commented and retweeted this. I think he's trying to act surprised? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:57 pm

aviej wrote:Maybe it'll be a spoiler and she is contractually bound not to give away the ending? But being pregnant for another man at this stage would be totally random.

Considering she was celibate before her marriage and her bump does not look like a brand new pregnancy the only surprise would be that it is not a Jephte Jnr. I am quite surprised that they released that just before the finale especially since Lifetime is still tweeting a will they/won't they about them. I am also shocked Jamie hasn't been strongly hinting like she did with Sam.

And yes that is defiantly a life changing announcement, I am so used to be letting down by there hype this actually would have lived up to it if I didn't already know.

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:30 pm

I think that maybe the network knew that a lot of people weren't happy with this season, so they thought that would put this announcement out for some good PR. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Luvstruck
smartcat
aviej
crazychicken
mindless