SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:31 am

@Linds911 laugh out loud at the R&J. I can't get that out of my head.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:41 pm

@GuardianAngel laugh out loud i was too lazy to spell out their full names.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 8367-910 MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:25 pm

@Linds911 It's ok I know exactly who you meant. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:19 pm

Anyone watching?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:23 am

suzq wrote:Anyone watching?

I´m sleepless here in Germany and decided to watch it live MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 3806527698
And made also some observations regarding the couples. So far I like all three couples but as already mentioned here Jaclyn and Ryan are going to struggle because she is still not over her boyfriend. And Jephte seems overwhelmed to me by Shawniece. Based on my sleuthing and some observations I think the best chance to stay married have Jonathan and Molly. They showed a preview for the season and there was nearly no drama or earthshaking fightings shown with Molly and Jonathan. Most of the preview was about the drama regarding the other two couples so I guess there was not much to show with Molly and Jonathan. Plus Molly likes positive comments on the official facebook page some of them were like "They look good as a couple" or "They are a cute couple". And she seems very enthusiastic on IG.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:54 am

@natik thanks for the recap. Sadly some of us have to wait until we can find a link. It sounds like to me Jonathan and Molly might be the Ashley and Anthony where there was little drama and that tried to make a huge issue out of everything.

There's lots of info on Twitter. I'll bring some over to the SM thread.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4405p24-mafs-season-6-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:22 pm

I just watched the wedding episode. I like all three couples and agree with Natik. Jephte seems like a quiet, reserved kind of guy and Shawniece seems like a wild girl. To do a lap dance on your new husband that you just met, and in front of family, is awkward to say the least. I thought a little inappropriate. Jackie not over her boyfriend who passed, and Ryan just needs to take a chill pill. He seems to be a nervous talker. However, I bet he treats her like a princess. He seems to really want this. Molly and Jonathan seem well matched. Looking forward to honeymoon episode.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:47 pm

Ryan is so cute. I like that he complimented her right off the bat. He couldn't stop staring at her. laugh out loud She's cute too, she has a sweet smile. He's so affectionate. I like that.

Shaniece's family said "he's not going to make it" makes me wonder why they would have left that in.
Jephte's mother, although a sweet gesture with the belt maybe she should have waited rather than interrupt the wedding? They are so sweet together. Jephte has a shyness about him that's enduring. I hope Shaniece isn't always so loud and in your face type. The lap dance was a stupid thing to do IMHO.

Jon and Molly are so sweet! His reaction was priceless. That's funny she was calling him John Doe. They had a good sense of humour.

The previews were quite long. They started out good but doom and gloom at the end. Hopefully that's a good sign.

I enjoyed the epi!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:48 pm

Hello Everyone, Happy New Year. MAFS is starting strong this year. I have a strong feeling abt Jac and Ryan. They are the Ashley and Anthony of this season. From their SM interactions and clues/sleuthing, they are still happily together.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:56 pm

@Ruqibabe welcomeback Unfortunately I can't view it until it's uploaded on a site somewhere. I hope they hurry up!

Good to know the SM interactions are positive!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:19 am

Thank @GuardianAngel I am so angry with Jephte right now but I dont want to spoil it until you guys see the episode. He is not ready at all..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:52 am

@Ruqibabe No worries about spoiling it! I appreciate any updates before I get to watch! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Luvstruck
smartcat
aviej
crazychicken
mindless