SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:02 am

It's a good season when there's at least one happy couple left, and these two like many others here thought, never gave me any reason to doubt them.

Ok West coast, it's your turn. Read back a few pages if you want to read live tweets and feel free to post live while you're watching!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:03 am

They are having a baby!!!!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:10 am

I wonder if Jon and Molly got a divorce or if they just took a break?
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:15 am

We see the couples next week and they give a preview at the end of the show. Watch the couples dynamics.Could Ryan and Jaclyn be split up and Jon and Molly still working at it???
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:39 am

Lots about the baby upthread.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:02 am

Just to confirm, next week is the 6 month reunion show?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:06 am

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:08 am

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:10 am

She looks adorable!

MAFS - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Rs_634x1024-180424121541-shawniece-jackson-1

Shawniece Jackson is pregnant!

E! News has learned that the Married at First Sight season six star is expecting her first child. This news comes shortly before the Lifetime show's season six finale, in which we'll see what happens between Jackson and husband Jephte Pierre, who she met and tied the knot at the beginning of the season.

"When I found out I was pregnant, I was absolutely shocked," Jackson told People Tuesday. "I was in the emergency room because I felt awful and had no idea what was wrong. They came back and told me all my symptoms were from pregnancy and that I was pregnant. I was totally shocked."
Congratulations to Jackson on her baby news!

https://www.eonline.com/news/929627/married-at-first-sight-s-shawniece-jackson-is-pregnant

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:12 am

My opinion, Molly and Jon have unfinished business. They are both hurt. They seem to get along so well. I don't understand how after living with him for two months, Molly can't find Jon attractive. Jackie and Ryan may have decided to stay together then, but doubt they're together now. When was decision day filmed? I thought I saw a tweet or response to a tweet from Jackie telling someone "it was a long time ago." I felt she implied that things have changed since then. Jephte and Shawniece, they will make it. They are adorable together. I really enjoyed this season and look forward to the show next week.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:19 am

I wonder if it's a little to late for Jon. He seemed to be really over it the last couple of epi's. The show premiered Jan 2nd so they would have been done filming well before that. Then the 6 month reunion had to be filmed so I'm guessing it was done around the same time as the premier.

Now he has me wondering about this? Yesterday I thought he was referring to Shawniece/Jephte's pregnancy, but now he's clarifying it won't be till the reunion show.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:22 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Just to confirm, next week is the 6 month reunion show?

It is a 3 week reunion according to  MAFSFan's twitter, guess it gives the best chance of couples staying together. It seems like a waste of time reuniting 3 weeks after decision day not much chance of seeing how the marriage works in the real world. Considering they recorded some Unfiltered in February at least that would have been 3 months to give Jaclyn enough time to run for the hills and be willing to spill the beans on Ryan.

Edited to say Yes next week is the 1.5 hour reunion (May 1st 9pm)

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Luvstruck
smartcat
aviej
crazychicken
mindless