SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:42 pm

https://twitter.com/MAFSLifetime

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:02 pm

We learned, and surmised from Jon's Twitter account, that he has a new job, though.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:58 pm

provenceguy wrote:We learned, and surmised from Jon's Twitter account, that he has a new job, though.

He also said he has a job in an unfiltered episode. My point about his previous job (whether he quit or was fired) is that he made a choice to be on the show knowing if he did he would be unemployed. I see his making the choice as admirable in that he saw taking the risk to find love as important enough to give up his job. He also works in the financial or accounting world so maybe he knew he could find other employment after the show. I would have a hard time doing this myself but I admire people that are willing to take the risk.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:44 pm

Oh one thing I noticed about that clip that I forgot to mention was that when Molly says she is done talking about it she seems to direct it at the production crew not the experts. It makes me wonder if she has refused to talk before especially since about 90% of Molly's talking heads were filmed after decision day (blue shirt, couples apartment).

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:36 pm

Finally watched!

I think Molly makes up things to make herself look good. She feels like a failure, she’s put everything she has into this. Maybe they didn’t show it, but I believe Jon and I believe that’s why half way through he had enough of her. She comes across so sweet but at the same time, she twisted everything while talking to her Mother and the experts. I hope the twist is not that they got together. I believe Jon was really hurt, and it was sad to hear him say how is he suppose to talk to someone who doesn’t give a crap, that says it all to me. I don’t think Molly tells the truth. In the previews she says if Jon wanted to stay married she would have kept trying. After hearing all about her behaviour from Jon, one way in front of the camera’s a different off camera, I don’t believe anything she says.

Ryan keeps wanting to fight for his marriage, but doesn’t fight. Jackie is far to mature for Ryan. He didn’t bother responding to her texts? She’s having a serious conversation and he’s stuffing his  mouth. I know a lot may be editing, but he’s another one to me that just says the right things to make himself look good. The 2nd part final decision, they looked happy and ended on a happy note. Too bad as speculated they aren’t together. In the preview they are showing their NYC trip and there’s a picture in picture of Jackie’s face, clearly sad. Jackie is just a sweetheart. I wish Ryan was being true to himself rather than saying the right things. They are cute together but he IMO is just not ready for marriage.

Shawniece’s gift was precious. Jephte saying the sweetest compliments about Shawniece was all worth it. It’s been a joy for me to watch him grow as a person and divulging his feelings. I loved the things he said to her about being a great mother. The previews look fun and as always he makes her laugh.

I hope Jon and Molly find what they are looking for.

Was the sit down part two 30 minutes? I’m trying to figure out if I got the right links.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:02 pm

This made me laugh, edited to add a picture as the emoji's make it go weird.

Jon's reply (I can't seem to get 2 to show correctly in the same post)

f

https://twitter.com/JonFrancetic/status/989682975314006016

Last edited by crazychicken on Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:09 pm

@crazychicken I fixed it for you.

When you post the embed code, you have to delete the emoji's. Look at the original tweet, look at the code, you'll see squares or smilie faces, you have to delete them out. When you post it, they reappear again.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:13 pm

Thanks I will try that next time

Interesting response from Jaclyn (they were talking about the reunion ep)

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Jac210

https://twitter.com/jaq239/status/989625800742744064

Sorry edited to add link to original tweet.

Last edited by crazychicken on Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:14 pm

@crazychicken for some reason this forum has to have them deleted but they do reappear.

Please post the link to where you got that from. TY

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:30 pm

@GuardianAngel Yes, the "Unfiltered" episode is 30 minutes long. Jamie had Jaclyn, Shawniece, and Jon sitting in that order. I think it was episode 16.

And ITA with all you said about the episode. Am def. looking forward to the reunion episode!

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by mygodared Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:44 am

I was watching the decision episode again and Molly said that if Jon wanted to try again she would too. Doctor Jessica asked Molly first what her decision was phrasing it in the question that if Jon wanted to stay married would she want to. She couldn't say no fast enough. ..

mygodared

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:44 pm

@mygodared I caught that too. IDK if it was the editing but when Dr Jessica asked her that question, it looked like she was going to throw up.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Luvstruck
smartcat
aviej
crazychicken
mindless