SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nuts2uiam Wed May 02, 2018 3:16 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Those reunions done a week after filming aren't worth the time they waste to do them.  Reunions should be done at least 2 months post filming and in this case since they were married in August, reunion filming would have been better served being done in February/March.  For last night, they could have easily done a scroll stating the Jon/Molly did divorce and indicate whether Jaclyn/Ryan were still together or not after they showed the baby update with S/J.

As for the big twist, Jonathan's twitter has a post https://twitter.com/JonFrancetic/status/991502857517129728  which indicates the tattoo was the twist (IMO since he referenced 8)

I am thinking that around 6 months from now there is a currently planned update show and that is why they said nothing. Not knowing how far along Shawneice is, my best guess is that they will give her a month or so after delivery and then they will film an update. If is just the delivery announcement and maybe a photo or video of them in the hospital, I doubt they would have enough material for a show so I have to believe that they are the fair haired couple especially with a new baby and they will give them all the time they need. Additionally, Jamie and Doug were the trail blazers and I would bet that a nice chunk of change might come their way if they agreed. Of course, I could well be all wrong and the reunion show might well be part of the original contract.

I could see Jamie coaching them in terms of how to make more $$ from this series, she certainly has, but on the other hand, she might be biting the hand that is feeding her if she encourages them too much. I guess we will see.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cindebugg Wed May 02, 2018 3:18 pm

I was so looking forward to discussing the show with y'all this season but God had other plans for me. On Nov. 30th I was rushed to the ER and into emergency surgery where they found that a fibroid had burst and ruptured my uterus. Septic shock set in and the doctors only gave me a 20% chance of surviving. I'm very fortunate to say that after a month in the hospital, 2 months of dialysis, 4 months of a drain, wound vac and home health care I finally feel like I'm on the mend.

Anywho, my thoughts are that Molly is going to live a miserable, lonely life if she doesn't figure out that she isn't perfect.

If anyone thought that Ryan and Jaclyn were living happily ever after weren't paying attention to the body language on the reunion show. Jaclyn was all smiles when she knew the cameras were on them but looked miserable otherwise. Not to mention that they could have seated a person in the space in between them. I wonder why Ryan did the show. He still wanted to live his life as if he were single with no thought of his wife. He had some really odd thoughts of how a marriage should work.

As much as Jepthi frustrated me in the beginning I now believe he had the healthiest outlook on a strange situation and they will be stronger as a couple for it. I wasn't sure he was very happy about J jr. but it was probably shock more than anything.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 02, 2018 3:47 pm

@cindebugg speedy recovery!

Ryan retweeted this. Suspect

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Wed May 02, 2018 4:03 pm

mygodared wrote:I have heard it stated that the reunion was filmed in November.  I think Pastor Cal was referencing the tv timeline when he said last week . Still not a long time period in my opinion.  But it made sense because the baby announcement  was not a part of the decision day episode but added on but it was a part of the reunion show.And Jaclyn's company is a placement agency based in Arizona.  Doesn't mean that she moved there. Though her sm is misleading with Arizona pics. It also shows her location as Boston....confusing.

Jaclyn has reopened her Instagram and from it she is now in Arizona

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Jacl10
MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Jacl210

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh-s5CkFqzs/?taken-by=jaclynschwartzberg

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed May 02, 2018 4:06 pm

Well, there ya go....
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by mygodared Wed May 02, 2018 4:22 pm

@crazychicken, thank you. Now I know that watching the reunion show was a waste of my time.

mygodared

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Wed May 02, 2018 6:08 pm

What a waste of time.  I was hoping for something good and got nothing.  Was really hoping for even a quick blurb at the end with an update on them but...nothing!  no

How sweet is this quote from the People magazine article -  :inlove

“I have no doubt in my mind that Shawniece will be an amazing mother,” says Pierre about his wife, 30. “She’ll be loving, caring and selfless. Any amazing quality a great mother should have, Shawniece already has and more.

http://people.com/babies/married-at-first-sight-jephte-pierre-shocked-shawniece-jackson-pregnancy/

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 02, 2018 9:03 pm

I think Jaclyn and Ryan will be like Cody and Danielle and the divorce will be announced some time down the line when the next season has already filmed. The show wants to keep pretending the outcome is more positive than it was. I find it annoying. You'd think one strong match and a baby would be enough. JMO.

Shawniece and Jephte are so cute and will make great parents!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed May 02, 2018 9:25 pm

I thought the whole show was limp, and very painful for Molly and Jon.  IMHO it was a waste of 2 hours.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Wed May 02, 2018 11:43 pm

cindebugg wrote:I was so looking forward to discussing the show with y'all this season but God had other plans for me.  On Nov. 30th I was rushed to the ER and into emergency surgery where they found that a fibroid had burst and ruptured my uterus.  Septic shock set in and the doctors only gave me a 20% chance of surviving. I'm very fortunate to say that after a month in the hospital, 2 months of dialysis, 4 months of a drain, wound vac and home health care I finally feel like I'm on the mend.

Anywho, my thoughts are that Molly is going to live a miserable, lonely life if she doesn't figure out that she isn't perfect.

If anyone thought that Ryan and Jaclyn were living happily ever after weren't paying attention to the body language on the reunion show. Jaclyn was all smiles when she knew the cameras were on them but looked miserable otherwise.  Not to mention that they could have seated a person in the space in between them. I wonder why Ryan did the show.  He still wanted to live his life as if he were single with no thought of his wife.  He had some really odd thoughts of how a marriage should work.

As much as Jepthi frustrated me in the beginning I now believe he had the healthiest outlook on a strange situation and they will be stronger as a couple for it.  I wasn't sure he was very happy about J jr. but it was probably shock more than anything.  

I haven’t posted much in the last year or so, but I read about your hospital stay and health issues and wanted to say how sorry I am. I hope you are on the road to recovery after such a horrific experience.

I watched MAFS and agree with what you said. I don’t know why I watch these shows ... it’s the same story every season no no

pikake

Female Posts : 976

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 03, 2018 3:52 am

I went from not caring for J & S to really liking them! Happy for them and the new baby on the way! Shame about the other couples but it was pretty obvious with all the drama they were having towards the end.

Next season, can we get all 3 couples to stay married for once!? Or at least 2!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 8367-910 MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 03, 2018 10:08 am

@crazychicken Thanks for the confirmation that Jaclyn is in AZ. I wasn't 100% sure due to the way her Linkedin was worded.

Reminder, we do not post any information from private SM or closed F/Book groups. We can paraphrase what we've read on other sites mentioning where the info came from but we respect the privacy placed on private and closed SM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Luvstruck
smartcat
aviej
crazychicken
mindless