SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nuts2uiam Thu May 03, 2018 12:33 pm

Once again the collateral damage is foremost in my mind. I questioned the so called "experts" in the first season and I find myself still doing so. Given the success rate vs. the failure rate, there is very little that I can view as scientific supportive evidence that this works enough to continue. I do feel sorry for all the couples that failed but I especially feel for those that really never should have been involved in this from the start. It would seem simple to me that in the case of J & R, for example, I would question pairing a woman who had obviously lived with a man and was in a serious relationship with someone like R who seemingly had not had a serious relationship or the last one was a while ago. I would think that the "experts" would acknowledge that even the "perfect on paper" may not always make it so why put a J & R together in the first place? Good TV? Ok, but it makes them look foolish. I really like Pepper and Cal, but, if I can see this why can't they?
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jackenzo Thu May 03, 2018 3:57 pm

Season 6 recap M/J all IMHO - note only going by my memory. Molly was the youngest of the participants. She seemed the least willing to express herself, suggesting she might be the most hesitant to put heart and soul into the effort. Jephte at least talked about his fear of getting hurt. Molly's defining moment was the death of her dad and the loss of her family home. John's defining moment was the collapse of his parent's marriage and the collateral damage thereof. You begin with a person who has an idealized version of her parents and their marriage and one who has seen damage. My takeaway was that Molly was looking for the familial structure she did lost while a teenager and John was looking to create a relationship that he had not been able to capture. Physically they seemed appropriately matched except that I think Molly may have wanted taller. Wedding night - Jon may have overexposed himself. I think he thinks that directness and honesty are the best ways to proceed. No clothing, farting, and sweating are not a romantic discussion (excuse me if these conversations happened on different nights). I think Molly, being the semi-closed off person and appearance conscious person would be turned off by these conversations. I also think that she would be embarrassed by him showing the sex toys so early on. Had he done it in private and given some explanation ahead of time, I think she may have laughed it off. Remember - appearances are VERY important to her (she could not give up her hair and nail appointments - those were on her priority list). Also, Molly seems very career oriented and I think the job announcement was not seen as "a romantic gesture" but an "immature impulsiveness." Then the honeymoon. Molly expected gallantry and romance rather than silliness. She could take the silliness to a point but I think her hackles were up before they landed. Also, I think that Molly is not open to self analysis or criticism (Jephte for all his cautiousness is self aware and analytical just not good at communicating - Shawniece is very patient and communicates very well - that couch session after the corn maze was a very good example). Finally, once they returned to Boston, I think Molly emphasized on how Jon did not meet her expectations rather than the things he did do - left his job, gave up his cat, was patient (I think he could have been less insistent about the sex if there was any warmth - recall that Jamie at least allowed spooning). It is easy to blame Molly who comes off as a defensive, selfish cold fish but looking at it from both sides, I think Jon failed to read the signals. Does not mean I like her any better but I can see her point of view.

Jackenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu May 03, 2018 4:45 pm

Good post Jackenzo, in my opinion, Molly had a Don't Like List going on her head about Jon, starting on their wedding night, his no job admission, the toy, and it just grew and grew. Then he had the audacity to film her true nature to show the doctors. Molly totally closed down to the point of not even wanting to talk about it anymore. Instead of seeing any good about him she was only ever going to see the negative. It was definitely for the best they parted ways and are now free to find someone else who will love them.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Fri May 04, 2018 10:41 am

nuts2uiam wrote:Once again the collateral damage is foremost in my mind.  I questioned the so called "experts" in the first season and I find myself still doing so.  Given the success rate vs. the failure rate, there is very little that I can view as scientific supportive evidence that this works enough to continue.  I do feel sorry for all the couples that failed but I especially feel for those that really never should have been involved in this from the start.  It would seem simple to me that in the case of J  & R, for example, I would question pairing a woman who had obviously lived with a man and was in a serious relationship with someone like R who seemingly had not had a serious relationship or the last one was a while ago.  I would think that the "experts" would acknowledge that even the "perfect on paper" may not always make it so why put a J & R together in the first place?  Good TV?  Ok, but it makes them look foolish.  I really like Pepper and Cal, but, if I can see this why can't they?

The experts are a joke, IMO. I think the producers have the ultimate say in who is put together. Season after season they match people who should not be together. Honestly I don't know that I find the end result to be compelling television. While I think the failure rate might have been high even without producer meddling, I think it would have been for different reasons.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by kristlkrost Fri May 04, 2018 12:22 pm

They are divorced for sure..Someone found the divorce papers online

crazychicken wrote:
mygodared wrote:I have heard it stated that the reunion was filmed in November.  I think Pastor Cal was referencing the tv timeline when he said last week . Still not a long time period in my opinion.  But it made sense because the baby announcement  was not a part of the decision day episode but added on but it was a part of the reunion show.And Jaclyn's company is a placement agency based in Arizona.  Doesn't mean that she moved there. Though her sm is misleading with Arizona pics. It also shows her location as Boston....confusing.

Jaclyn has reopened her Instagram and from it she is now in Arizona

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Jacl10
MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Jacl210

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh-s5CkFqzs/?taken-by=jaclynschwartzberg

kristlkrost

Back to top Go down

Post by kristlkrost Fri May 04, 2018 12:22 pm

Jaclyn and Ryan are divorced already

kristlkrost

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri May 04, 2018 1:48 pm

kristlkrost wrote:Jaclyn and Ryan are divorced already

Oooooooooh...how do we know this for sure!
I can't stand Ryan and hope Jaclyn has a fabulous guy in her future.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 09, 2018 10:24 am

@provenceguy I believe someone on reddit found the actual documents.

The links are up for the reunion special Part 1 and Part 2 in the viewing links thread. I'll watch them later tonight!

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4621p12-married-at-first-sight-season-6-viewing-links-minimal-discussion-spoilers

I found this tweet eye rolling worthy. Now he's in bed by 9pm on work nights, but on the show it appeared all he was concerned about was going out with the guys.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mygodared Wed May 09, 2018 1:20 pm

But do we know for sure they aren't together anymore? No one has given us proof. It's all hearsay at this point. I just want to be sure.

mygodared

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 09, 2018 2:03 pm

@mygodared it has not been confirmed by tabloids or the network however it was originally sleuthed by @Brill that she may have moved to Arizona due to her info on her Linkedin. This post by @crazychicken seems to me confirms it as I originally thought maybe it was the location of the head office on her Linkedin since she still had Boston area. Her twitter bio doesn't mention AZ and still says Boston. Ryan is posting about renovating bathrooms, and no indication he moved out of Boston. He does not follow her on Twitter, however he follows the other contestants.

crazychicken wrote:snipped..

Jaclyn has reopened her Instagram and from it she is now in Arizona

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Jacl10
MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Jacl210

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh-s5CkFqzs/?taken-by=jaclynschwartzberg

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Luvstruck
smartcat
aviej
crazychicken
mindless