SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:02 pm

Epi 7 - Jephte is too darn sweet. Loved the note rose and hat gift. His PI's were so loving. Friends and family looked like a blast. He's being himself, more and more.

Ryan is trying to be understanding about Jaclyn's late b/f but at the same time he's explaining where he thinks she stands. They both say they are giving the marriage a try, they are all in this.

I like all three guys got together to play basketball and the girls got together as well. I think they should do that for every season.

Epi 8 Jaclyn is worried Ryan is too busy? He has a lot of different jobs and you just have to work through that. I give him credit for his motivation and work ethic. Seems a little out there to me. He likes to spend his free time outdoors doing all sorts of activities, nothing wrong with that. He planned a very nice evening. The carpenter outfit was too much. laugh out loud

Molly and Jon seem to get along great until the talk. Sweet of him to make dinner for her. Hilarious that she got a red head wig. He was wrong to bring up the past IMHO.

Shawniece is moving to fast for Jephte but I have to give her credit for trying. laugh out loud yikes on the kitchen pole. He was very complimentary towards her. He was so sweet getting her the roses and skates.

IA with Molly, I think they all expect the physical part too quickly.

The previews 1 month anniversary seem very sweet.

I came across an article Jon wrote. I will post it in his thread. I like his thinking.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Whistler Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:10 pm

Jon's essay on his history and motivations was very insightful into what makes him tick.
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-i-got-here-jonathan-francetic-mba-msf?articleId=6373199977467965440#comments-6373199977467965440&trk=prof-post
What I don't understand is why he and Molly were not working (at the point we are seeing) on touch that would encourage intimacy and trust. Doug and Jaime should be the teachers on this one--they spooned incessantly. Even though Jaime wouldn't allow sex, she and Doug spooned in the bed and on the couch, allowing them to gradually become more welcoming of greater touch. Jon said to Jaime in last night's (March 6) interview that he liked (?) Jason and Courtney the best because they had the least issues. So he definitely has watched the first season and has to be aware of the similarity between first season Jaime and Molly...but Jon and Molly hardly touch each other. I want to shout out at these two...SPOON!! At least hold hands and sit near each other. Sheesh.

Whistler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:28 pm

I think Jon has to show a little more patience. I don't recall Doug being so frustrated, I could be wrong but that to me is one thing I found so endearing about Doug.

I think they expect too much too soon, the more pressure, the less desire.

I think I'm behind two epi's now? Can someone confirm which epi was last night? Last time I looked for a link epi 9 wasn't up yet, so I think last night was 10?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:26 pm

Yes, there was a new epi last night.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:40 pm

I caught up on 1 month anniversary which is epi 9. I don't see epi 10 up yet.

That was nice of jon to give flowers to Molly as a peace offering for their last fight. I like that the wive’s can meet up and talk. Spending time at the farm idea picking apples and baking pies is a great way to spend time together. They keep talking about kids? Foreshadowing?

Breakfast in bed with the wedding cake is so sweet of Ryan. Taking Jacklyn to play soccer is another way of doing things one enjoys and the other has never done, soccer picnic was pretty nice! What’s with him going out with the guys at 11pm? It sounds like he does it all the time. I have no issue with it, but they've been living together aside from the wedding and honeymoon, for 3 weeks. He's such a busy guy, make he can cut it back to once a week?

omg the snow globe and the Mr & Mrs gift was adorable, Jephte is so sweet so was their date. He’s coming around. I always liked him, but now he's really expressing what he thinks which is so sweet to listen to.

I grabbed a couple of s/caps and will take them to the s/caps thread.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:00 am

ugh Ryan annoyed me in this episode. Thinking it's okay to go out with friends and doesn't need permission from Jaclyn. Maybe focus on your marriage first before spending time with the guys. He didn't even care that he hurt her feelings. Next week seems he tells her that he wants to keep his apartment whether they divorce or not and Jac is not happy. hmmm

The other couples are doing fine, i think they might stay married now not so sure about R&J.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 8367-910 MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:52 am

@Linds911 - IA with you. I'm starting to see cracks in Ryan and Jaclyn's relationship. I don't think a man needs "permission" to go out with his friends, but we need to understand that our SOs or spouses need friendship and companionship with people of their own gender. My DH has friends of his own and so do I. I see nothing wrong with Ryan seeing the other two guys, but I don't care for some of his attitudes. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by mygodared Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:01 am

So it's Sam Role from season 3 who is expecting. Congrats to her. I hope Neil finds his little spoon.

mygodared

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:35 am

What was the epi titled? Last night I posted the link for Communication, and started watching a few minutes but it was too late. It was Ryan wanting to stay out later with his friends. Is that the same epi? Usually the links are up several days after the epi airs. I thought it was last weeks' epi? I'm so confused.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:47 am

The problem with Ryan and Jackie is this. Jackie doesn't understand what stress comes with being a fireman or police officer. It is not unusal for these men and women to get together after work or any time just to let off steam and relax. I know I was married to a police officer for over 16 years. Many a times after shifts or days off you would have a group of guys show up at the house. Just to have drinks and talk. You get used to it over time. But she is new in all of this. So it is hard to adjust at first. And since he hasn't been in a commited relationship he has to be a bit flexible and understanding as well. BTW it is one of the highest divorce rates.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:02 am

Iluvbachette wrote:The problem with Ryan and Jackie is this. Jackie doesn't understand what stress comes with being a fireman or police officer. It is not unusal for these men and women to get together after work or any time just to let off steam and relax. I know I was married to a police officer for over 16 years. Many a times after shifts or days off you would have a group of guys show up at the house. Just to have drinks and talk. You get used to it over time. But she is new in all of this. So it is hard to adjust at first. And since he hasn't been in a commited relationship he has to be a bit flexible and understanding as well. BTW it is one of the highest divorce rates.

I think that Ryan is very sweet and has all the "textbook" qualities for a happy marriage, but, his lack of experience will doom them. He says all the right things for sure and seems very sincere, but sometimes you need to put your spouse ahead of yourself, even if it is just for hand holding. I do agree with what you said above, as we have now retired cops and firemen who are friends and they back up what you stated. My advice to Ryan is if I were in this for the long haul and only had 8 weeks, I would advise him to dedicate as much energy and time to this as he did to becoming a fireman. He doesn't have to give up his guy time entirely, rather, figure out how to work it into his everyday routine with Jaq. She "seems" reasonable, but I think they wind up split and I believe it will really screw him up a lot.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:25 pm

@Newto yes it's fine for him to want to go out with friends but he should have talked it over with Jac because she said she wasn't feeling well and wanted him home. They both need to figure out their future plans seeing how she wants travel b4 kids and he doesn't.

@GuardianAngel i deleted the episode from my DVR & can't remember the episode title right now but I'll check on lifetime and see if they have it posted. Last week's episode had him going out with friends and this week was a continuation where Jaclyn explained that she was upset that he left and they were talking about it while having dinner.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 8367-910 MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Luvstruck
smartcat
aviej
crazychicken
mindless