SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:36 pm

I like the twist!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:41 pm

All teams were split as to which detour they did as well. Makes it more even IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:44 pm

I'm guessing that this is a non-elimination leg since the teams are mixed. How would they decide which team is last...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:16 am

2 hours. That explains some of it.
I have to admit, after all the dis and angst over Cody and Jessica on last summer's BB, I am happy to see how they work together this season on TAR.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:20 am

Kashathediva wrote:2 hours. That explains some of it.
I have to admit, after all the dis and angst over Cody and Jessica on last summer's BB, I am happy to see how they work together this season on TAR.

Yes, I have been surprised as well. He seems so much more relaxed. I have actually seen him smile a few times!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:22 am

This show is a better fit for them since you are depending on your ability to do challenges. Although had they not done BB, they wouldn't have met!

Oh, this dancing could be interesting. It could turn the whole thing upside down!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:25 am

BB is a very stressful situation IMO. You are constantly on guard or doing the persona you think you need. This is pure adrenaline.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:14 pm

Well, I guess that I am in the minority here, but I just don't like the BB couple.  Jessica called out Evan as not being a team player?  And she wanted to punch her in the face?  This is the Jessica that I saw on BB.

The only time that Jessica has been a team player is when it benefits her!!  I have seen two examples of that already.  And I imagine that Evan was well aware of this when she refused to help them.  At least Evan didn't give them wrong information like Jessica did last week.

And why did Cody and Jessica act surprised when they got U-turned last night?  They had done the very same thing to the only team that was behind them during a previous leg of the race.  And she justified that as being a good game move.  Yet Jessica acted all pissy about it last night.

I will be so disappointed if Cody and Jessica win this race.  But I would be okay with any of the other couples winning the money, since I at least find them all likeable.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:00 pm

@Longhornfan I don't really mind any of the teams thus far and would be fine with anyone winning. They all end up whining when they are u-turned although it is part of the game. The one thing that I am starting to notice is the team Yale doesn't exactly have a sense of humour...particularly Evan....and she is a ball buster. I kind of feel for Henry.

The skiers are my favourites.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:08 pm

The thing with Evan though is that is was not only the BB team she didn't help. Team Extreme was also involved in that and I actually think Kristi was very hurt by it as well. So much so that she got upset with Jen when she "helped" Evan by shouting where to go to her.

From what rumblings I have read post race, Team Yale is not that well liked but a lot of the racers get along with BB.

I still don't have a true favorite but some teams are less liked than others. Team Yale tops that list with Ocean Rescue next in line. And, it has nothing to do with their interactions with other teams. It is just a gut feeling about Team Yale, I can't put my finger on what bothers me.

Team Extreme, Team BB and Team Indy... any of them could win and I would be OK with it. At least at this time!

I enjoyed last nights episodes... bring on next week!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:18 pm

havadrpepper wrote:The thing with Evan though is that is was not only the BB team she didn't help.  Team Extreme was also involved in that and I actually think Kristi was very hurt by it as well.  So much so that she got upset with Jen when she "helped" Evan by shouting where to go to her.

From what rumblings I have read post race, Team Yale is not that well liked but a lot of the racers get along with BB.

I still don't have a true favorite but some teams are less liked than others.  Team Yale tops that list with Ocean Rescue next in line.  And, it has nothing to do with their interactions with other teams. It is just a gut feeling about Team Yale, I can't put my finger on what bothers me.  

Team Extreme, Team BB and Team Indy... any of them could win and I would be OK with it. At least at this time!

I enjoyed last nights episodes... bring on next week!

That wouldn't really surprise me. They take themselves very seriously....Evan particularly and Henry seems to do as he's told to keep the peace.

One thing that I have noticed this season is that the teams seem to get along really well. I don't know if it is like this normally or if they are just showing more of it this year, but I like all the interaction between the teams and how generally they seem very supportive of one another.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:41 pm

The Amazing Race puts up YouTube videos of behind the scenes stuff that doesn't make the show. Usually just their conversations in taxis, extended ITM's and more of the mat conversations with Phil. I just watched one of Team Indy where they were talking about the partner switch and the other teams. Then out of the blue they "ranked" the teams by those they liked the most.

Team Extreme
Team BB and Team Ocean Rescue were tied
Team Twins
Team Yale

It is too bad that some of the footage from the YouTube videos doesn't make the show. The personalities of some of them are not shown at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race - Season 30 - USA - Episodes - General Discussion -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+9
Longhornfan
albean99
George1218
mizzoufan
lipsis
Kashathediva
Sprite
suzq
GuardianAngel
13 posters
Permissions in this forum: