SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kels0012 Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:11 pm

I love how his answers are specifically vague so he can go back and say, "I never said I wouldn't do the show again." Definitely rehearsed. Please no more Ben.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:40 pm

I remember we added him to the poll on the suggestion of a member. I couldn't remember, so I went to look. yes

Re: Who will be Bachelor 22?
 by mizzoufan on Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:16 pm
Who I want it to be Alex or Bryan if for some reason he doens't win.

Who I think it will be Ben H or Peter.

15 votes thought it would be BenH. yes

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 10 Captur93

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4373p12-new-poll-who-do-you-think-they-will-choose-to-be-the-next-bachelor
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4302-who-will-be-bachelor-22

Just goes to show you, the obvious sometimes is not the case!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:48 pm

The crying and recent 'talks' of him being the next Bachelor.....production wants to gauge on fans' reactions/interest to the possibility of Ben H 2.0. 

Personally for me: 

No Ben H.  
No Peter K.
PLEASE!

Would like to see Ben Z, but he's too nice (and normal) for the show and they don't deserve him IMO.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:53 pm

I thought Ben Z was dating someone? Maybe it's over? 
I would love to see the franchise end it's run making CH it's last bachelor and go out with a bang. Either CH or RS.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:56 pm

Doubt it matters if it's Ben or someone else for Bachelor cause they clearly don't know how to make it work. imo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 10 8367-910 Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 10 I_got_13 Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 10 E5kqdm15 Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:26 pm

PSA - Lindsey Duke is in Breckinridge with Ben and his best friends. His bestie, Riley Fuller, tagged her in his story.

They will be getting married and he will keep insisting he's single and broken hearted...and his fans will keep demanding he be the the next bachelor:)

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I thought Ben Z was dating someone? Maybe it's over? 
I would love to see the franchise end it's run making CH it's last bachelor and go out with a bang. Either CH or RS.
As much as I like Ben Z, I really think they should not be going back that far in older seasons to get leads. I personally prefer when they cast people that are fresh in our memory as viewers. JMHO
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:29 am

When he's announced as the next Bachelor are we suppose to say OMG I'm shocked! Are we going to have to put up with this until September??

3 DAYS AGO
Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 10 28429181_303813693478210_1729506394350026752_n

thebacheloretteabc Kind, humble, and compassionate are just a few words to describe @higgins.ben!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfw9OaFHgi-/?hl=en&taken-by=thebacheloretteabc

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:35 am

^I mean the fan accounts such as that one have been loving on Ben for years. I don’t see that changing whether he repeats or not.

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 10 87b72b10 Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 10 86669110 Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 10 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:43 am

I guess I saw that pic just after I read this. Sleuthing and searching and I keep coming up with Ben Higgins links everywhere.

But is there anyone better for Arie to actually take advice from than Ben Higgins, arguably the ABC hit franchise's most beloved lead who also found himself in hot water during his season after telling both Lauren Bushnell (who he eventually proposed to before splitting in May 2017) and JoJo Fletcher that he loved them, a move Arie also pulled in the penultimate episode?

Ben told us he wishes the race car driver would reach out to him.

"He's a really good dude and I think he's getting himself into a situation where even though he's older and probably a lot wiser than I am, I think I could help him," he said. "I've been there! I've been in a very similar situation before and I get why he did it.
..if it was the right or wrong decision to tell two people he loves them. What we forget as fans, especially towards the end, it becomes a very real experience. I think that's why we still watch it and why people still love it, because we know how real it is in those last few weeks."

But Ben said that Arie is "going to be OK," explaining, "There are a lot worse things to be criticized for than loving too hard," just so as long as he owns his decision.
http://www.eonline.com/ca/news/917675/ben-higgins-advice-for-arie-luyendyk-jr-and-his-bachelor-winner-is-perfect

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:39 am

It reminds me of that Super Bowl commercial about the guy whose sh$t don't stink - I mean the adoration has reached cult status. It's laughable that outlets are calling his advice perfect - a man whose only past serious relationships his partners have said thanks but no thanks and his current one he's keeping hidden. It actually gets me really mad that Ben would continue to defend saying two ily's when his ex fiancé has confessed how hurtful that was and even that she needed counseling to deal with it.

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:58 am

Every time I listen to any podcast about BWG the hosts love fest about Ben. scratch  It baffles me. I’m not adamantly against him as a person however he’s just kinda there from my POV so the adoration is beyond my comprehension.
He’s being primed for something IMO.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

+61
Tiggerlgh
veg_out
ule101
lipsis
HavaDrPepper