SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Page 12 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by wildonionsinthespring Sat May 12, 2018 10:54 am

On ET this week, Ben takes some responsibility for the split with Lauren . his reactions toward things and his sensitiveness. He was clearer on an earlier podcast (Podcast with Rachel (app 24 minutes) where he admits that his reactions toward things was often incorrect and negative - when something bothered him he would have freak out moments which he would regret 10 minutes later. This was one of most honest thing Ben has said. That would take a toll on a relationship.

wildonionsinthespring

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by Sprite Sat May 12, 2018 11:03 am

wildonionsinthespring wrote:On ET this week, Ben takes some responsibility for the split with Lauren . his reactions toward things and his sensitiveness.   He was clearer on an earlier podcast (Podcast with Rachel (app 24 minutes) where he admits that his reactions toward things was often incorrect and negative - when something bothered him he would have freak out moments which he would regret 10 minutes later.   This was one of most honest thing Ben has said. That would take a toll on a relationship.  

All I'm getting from this blitz of sudden self awareness is someone trying really hard to sell himself as the next Bachelor.

Look at me. I'm a fan favourite (although not from me). It's been a year since I publically dumped my fiancé and now I'm ready to sell my soul to the devil again...oops...be the Bachelor again because I've figured out what went wrong. My heart was broken because she didn't really understand me....oops, but I know what I did wrong to make myself so unlovable. Pick me. Pick me.  no Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 1838857674

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat May 12, 2018 11:19 am

No to Ben 2.0. Just no.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat May 12, 2018 11:20 am

Walking on eggshells because you don't know how your partner will react to something is not a fun relationship to be in. JMO.

He's popping up all over my entertainment websites.....why the sudden media tour!?
https://www.accessonline.com/videos/the-bachelors-ben-higgins-shares-his-biggest-dating-mistake/

Biggest takeaway.... he states the best part of being single is being able to do what he wants when he wants. I think that's Ben to a T..... he's an only child and has always had it his way. JMO.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat May 12, 2018 11:43 am

The media tour is because he’s promoting Generous. His whole trip to LA last week was all due to Generous stuff (how he puts food on the table, as he says ha.)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat May 12, 2018 2:35 pm

I applaud Ben for his journey of self-discovery. There is a tendency to marry earlier in the Midwest and I'm sure he felt the pressure to get on with it and that was an impetus for going the Bachelorette, in the first place. However, there is no shame in ending a relationship if it is not right - regardless of whether both parties want it to end. I feel Ben is doing exactly what he should be doing - figuring out who he is, deciding how he wants to live his life, and discovering there is a lot more world out there than Indiana or Colorado (throwing no shade at people who live in either place). Owning up to your mistakes is the first step in personal growth.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat May 12, 2018 2:39 pm

It’s going to take a very special woman to take Ben on and deal with all..... that.

That being said, bring on 2.0! Can’t wait to snark at that $hit.

Will new chicka move into Lauren’s renovated pad? laugh out loud Will he tell 2 people ILY again? laugh out loud Has he grown up at all now that he’s nearly 30? 

I mean, I’m not a huge fan anymore. But at the end of the day he’s still a better guy that most of these f bois casting rounds up. Just sayin.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat May 12, 2018 2:45 pm

In a live update that Courtney and Lily did (link below), they mentioned that Ben and the Japanese girl on Winter Games went to the fantasy suite. They insinuated that they were really a couple on Winter Games, despite the editing to make it seem that they were just good friends.

https://youtu.be/mrJEtCZBQog

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 12, 2018 5:30 pm

Norcalgal wrote:In a live update that Courtney and Lily did (link below), they mentioned that Ben and the Japanese girl on Winter Games went to the fantasy suite. They insinuated that they were really a couple on Winter Games, despite the editing to make it seem that they were just good friends.

https://youtu.be/mrJEtCZBQog

Interesting. Sounds like producers were hedging their bets just in case there was nobody suitable from Becca's season. No wonder he is doing the self awareness promotional tour.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat May 12, 2018 6:44 pm

But didn’t both Ben and Yuki leave before fantasy suites? And how were they able to have a real conversation with each other considering the language barrier (assuming her translator wasn’t with them)? Seems odd IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2018 6:52 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:But didn’t both Ben and Yuki leave before fantasy suites? And how were they able to have a real conversation with each other considering the language barrier (assuming her translator wasn’t with them)? Seems odd IMO.

Yes, they did but I think Courtney and Lily were calling the "boom boom room" the fantasy suite since that was available for couples to use to be alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat May 12, 2018 6:59 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:But didn’t both Ben and Yuki leave before fantasy suites? And how were they able to have a real conversation with each other considering the language barrier (assuming her translator wasn’t with them)? Seems odd IMO.

Yes, they did but I think Courtney and Lily were calling the "boom boom room" the fantasy suite since that was available for couples to use to be alone.
Oh; that still seems odd laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

+61
Tiggerlgh
veg_out
ule101
lipsis
HavaDrPepper