SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Page 13 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by suzq Sun May 13, 2018 8:42 am

That is interesting. I am not sure that I am up for a Ben 2.0 Bachelor season, but it honestly wouldn't surprise me.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 13, 2018 9:26 am

suzq wrote:That is interesting.  I am not sure that I am up for a Ben 2.0 Bachelor season, but it honestly wouldn't surprise me.  

I only made it through one and a half episodes and the finale of Ben 1.0. Not sure I can even make it through the M&G of Ben 2.0. Honestly, it has been too easy to skip the bachelors, they keep getting worse and worse. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 13, 2018 9:38 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:But didn’t both Ben and Yuki leave before fantasy suites? And how were they able to have a real conversation with each other considering the language barrier (assuming her translator wasn’t with them)? Seems odd IMO.

I think her English was better than she was letting on. She played a part and she did it well. Apparently her type of character is very common in her country, but new to the North American audience.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 13, 2018 9:45 am

Norcalgal wrote:In a live update that Courtney and Lily did (link below), they mentioned that Ben and the Japanese girl on Winter Games went to the fantasy suite. They insinuated that they were really a couple on Winter Games, despite the editing to make it seem that they were just good friends.

https://youtu.be/mrJEtCZBQog

That would explain to me why she was so distraught when Ben left. She was a mess, and it didn't make sense to me. It was rumoured that he was seeing someone when he went on BWG's. Were they protecting him by not showing their friendship which may have been more than what we were shown.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2018 12:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:In a live update that Courtney and Lily did (link below), they mentioned that Ben and the Japanese girl on Winter Games went to the fantasy suite. They insinuated that they were really a couple on Winter Games, despite the editing to make it seem that they were just good friends.

https://youtu.be/mrJEtCZBQog

That would explain to me why she was so distraught when Ben left. She was a mess, and it didn't make sense to me. It was rumoured that he was seeing someone when he went on BWG's. Were they protecting him by not showing their friendship which may have been more than what we were shown.

It wouldn't have fit their narrative for him to show him coupling up with someone. After all, he had the sit down with Chris Harrison where he cried about how hard it was to get over Lauren. And, that sit down set up his possible return as TB if needed this next time around.

I just hope they go with one of Becca's guys instead of BH 2.0. I won't be watching it if it is him.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 13, 2018 3:30 pm

Mostly, I still just feel badly for Lauren with Ben still going around constantly bringing them up. At this point, they’ve been separated nearly as long as they were together. Let it go, dude. She has her boyfriend and seems to have really separated from this show. She doesn’t even really seem to hang with Duh or twins anymore. Lauren is a class act. If we get a Ben 2.0, I wouldn’t mind the snark... but I also wouldn’t want Lauren to have to live through that public humiliation (again)... cause no doubt she’ll be brought up 7.5 thousand times. Then having to see Ben with Bachelor relationship #2. All just cause her former fiancé is such a low key media whore.  I just done think she deserves that. 

Producers would love Ben back though. And I’m sure he’d love to be back too. For me, he’s still a better back up then the last back up.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 14, 2018 12:26 am

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon May 14, 2018 12:42 am

whads up with all of this media all of sudden featuring Benji?.. question .

tbh i would rather take Brad 3.0 or Nick 2.0 than Benji 2.0 laugh out loud ..as i can't stand wishy washy man....JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 14, 2018 12:47 am

Joy15 wrote:whads up with all of this media all of sudden featuring Benji?.. question .

tbh i would rather take Brad 3.0 or Nick 2.0 than Benji 2.0 laugh out loud  ..as i can't stand wishy washy man....JMO

I used to watch the bachelor to get to know the bachelorette. I enjoyed both JoJo and Rachel without watching them on the bachelor, so if they want me back for the bachelor, they need to stop casting these boring selfish men. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon May 14, 2018 1:11 am

Joy15 wrote:whads up with all of this media all of sudden featuring Benji?.. question .

tbh i would rather take Brad 3.0 or Nick 2.0 than Benji 2.0 laugh out loud  ..as i can't stand wishy washy man....JMO
As another poster posted he is doing a lot of interviews due to promoting his Generous coffee . I highly doubt he will be the next Bach I bet someone from this upcoming ette will be it. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon May 14, 2018 1:15 am

@whit90 thanks!...i do get a sense that TPTB will go with one of Becca's guys, since CH and MF hava chirped that these are their best bunch (whatever that means..knowing how TPTB works laugh out loud )

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 14, 2018 1:30 am

Joy15 wrote:@whit90 thanks!...i do get a sense that TPTB will go with one of Becca's guys, since CH and MF hava chirped that these are their best bunch (whatever that means..knowing how TPTB works laugh out loud )

:yes:  I agree his primary motivation is promoting his company. IMO fans tune in for love life stuff and that’s used as a hook to get the word out about Generous Coffee. It’s a business strategy.
Not sure if he would go for Ben 2.0. He is now also doing a podcast on women in business so he is transitioning. Definitely see tptb wanting him on the back burner - if not as an actual then as a way to create hype. If he’s not Bach next season then I see his ship being too far from port.

yes  someone from Becca’s season is likely IMO too.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

+61
Tiggerlgh
veg_out
ule101
lipsis
HavaDrPepper