SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:44 am

notarose wrote:On Well’s podcast with Brandi he revealed he was dating someone long distance without naming her for awhile - perhaps a month before the reveal. She ended up being Sarah Hyland. 
Same playbook no idea

I would disagree. Ben has played these games before. It's just more of the same old stupid thing with him. He is getting to be old news now and he is not happy IMO. I bet he will be dumping whoever she is for another shot at the lead. Got to keep that Bachelor Mount Rushmore dream.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by wildonionsinthespring Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:36 am

I don't know - she is very young (22 or 23), just graduated from University and lives in Nashville. She is a brunette, very pretty but tiny. He called her sweet and the purest which rang so many bells for me. Time will tell.

wildonionsinthespring

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:12 pm

wildonionsinthespring wrote:I don't know - she is very young (22 or 23), just graduated from University and lives in Nashville.  She is a brunette, very pretty but tiny.   He called her sweet and the purest which rang so many bells for me.  Time will tell.

How do we know this? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
wildonionsinthespring wrote:I don't know - she is very young (22 or 23), just graduated from University and lives in Nashville.  She is a brunette, very pretty but tiny.   He called her sweet and the purest which rang so many bells for me.  Time will tell.

How do we know this? TYIA

A few users on Reddit did some digging and they were able to find out the name of who he was dating with a picture of her . She's definitely not from Bachelor Nation so I don't know what the policy is for posting information about her here.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:56 pm

It's been summarized in this news article.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.realitytvworld.com/news/ben-higgins-new-mystery-girlfriend-who-is-former-the-bachelor-star-new-love-25260a.php

IMO, she's gorgeous but very young looking. I think she looks like his mom too.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:29 pm

On the Scrubbing In pod Becca said her brother knows and follows Ben’s gotlfriend and that Ben has sent her (Becca) a picture of himself with her.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:45 pm

I was awake in the early AM hours (like 4 AM) this morning and switched on the TV. Ben was hosting a program about outdoor winter activities in Utah--skiing, snow biking, etc.. plus some whiskey tasting. He didn't look like a natural in front of the camera, by any means, and he looks like his hairline is receding. He toasted his buddies with whiskey at the end of the show and said that when he gets a girlfriend, this is going to be their first couples trip in 2019.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:20 pm

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 19 Dz4bInAWsAI22pQ
E! News @enews
It’s official: #TheBachelor’s Ben Higgins has given his rose to a new woman in his life. eonli.ne/2E9ptkT pic.twitter.com/ZbTLv2mu1L
https://mobile.twitter.com/enews?p=s

Ben Higgins and Girlfriend Jessica Clarke Make Their Relationship Instagram Official
https://www.eonline.com/news/1006216/ben-higgins-and-girlfriend-jessica-clarke-make-their-relationship-instagram-official
Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 19 Takethree
https://www.etonline.com/bachelor-ben-higgins-on-why-he-went-public-with-his-new-girlfriend-jessica-clarke-exclusive-120015
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:00 pm

She's very cute. I wish them both luck!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:06 pm

IMO She resembles a younger version of his mom .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:55 pm

They make a cute couple!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15294

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:55 pm

I like that he went for someone not in Bachelor Nation. He seems really happy.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

+61
Tiggerlgh
veg_out
ule101
lipsis
HavaDrPepper