Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - BWG - Discussion - #2

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - BWG - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - BWG - Discussion - #2

Post by HavaDrPepper on Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:04 am

I watched one of the Back to Reality interviews today. He interviewed a guy from Big Brother 20 that I have continued to follow on IG this past year.  Ben was actually a pretty decent interviewer.  Relevant questions.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - BWG - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - BWG - Discussion - #2

Post by Linds911 on Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:07 am

@HavaDrPepper wrote:I watched one of the Back to Reality interviews today. He interviewed a guy from Big Brother 20 that I have continued to follow on IG this past year.  Ben was actually a pretty decent interviewer.  Relevant questions.

Tyler Crispen! and Angela who was also on the show and they started dating. @lipsis got me to become a fan of theirs giggling That was a great interview. Agree Ben asked some good questions.

♡♡♡♡  
Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - BWG - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 Baby_n11 Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - BWG - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 I_got_12 Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - BWG - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 Acm_s_16 Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - BWG - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 Thevoi10
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 10051

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper on Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:19 am

@Linds911 wrote:
@HavaDrPepper wrote:I watched one of the Back to Reality interviews today. He interviewed a guy from Big Brother 20 that I have continued to follow on IG this past year.  Ben was actually a pretty decent interviewer.  Relevant questions.

Tyler Crispen! and Angela who was also on the show and they started dating. @lipsis got me to become a fan of theirs giggling That was a great interview. Agree Ben asked some good questions.

Yep.

They just moved to Hilton Head and bought a house without even seeing it!  He grew up in a town about 2 hours from me and had such a humble beginning. He's not letting his success go to his head at all.  Quite mature for his young age.  They gave up the LA lifestyle and returned to their roots. She is from Hilton Head and he was a lifeguard there at one time as well.

If Ben brings that interviewing style to the live tour, he will do a good job.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:54 pm

I agree, Ben did a good job with the interview. I didn't know he had it in him. Kudo's to him. I can tell you the Tangela fandom is gaga over the interview.

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - BWG - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 Samuel10Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - BWG - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 Samuel10 Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - BWG - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 Family10Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - BWG - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 Samuel15Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - BWG - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - BWG - Discussion - #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum