SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:35 am

Ladybug82 wrote:No idea why they don't load and show.  I copied the embed code the same as I always have and they show for me.  Maybe try from the site directly? no idea

They play for me. I'm in the U.S. and using Firefox and IOS.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:43 am

Now any that had trouble viewing the previews I posted yesterday can see them.  @Maddy thanks!  bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:03 pm

They all work for me.  I'm in Canada.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:11 pm

@Maddy Thanks for posting the youtubes!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:20 pm

@officeRules hi OR!  Good to see you posting with us!  bestbud!

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:35 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@officeRules hi OR!  Good to see you posting with us!  bestbud!

Hello!

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Tenor
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:52 pm

A little background for tonight's date in Napa.

It looks as if it was a week before the fires, according to the timeline here
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4402p24-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-filming-schedule-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

The winery was closed during the fires, as were most Napa and Sonoma venues. The Hall family has an incredible art collection in their home in Rutherford and they worked like heck to protect the property and the art. Many luxury homes and wineries have private fire protection as part of their insurance policies and these firefighters saved quite a few properties during the fire.

Mods: this is my personal knowledge and I don't have a source. If you google Hall Wines, I'm sure you'll see references to it.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:07 pm

officeRules wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:@officeRules hi OR!  Good to see you posting with us!  bestbud!

Hello!

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Tenor

I don’t want to sound like Annaliese but, this meme scares me. :shocked!:

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:55 pm

@Chgohighlife not to speak for OR, but it meant as a friendly hello from one long time boardie friend to another, not to scare. Smiley

I laughed, but I loved Groot in both Guardians of the Galaxy movies, so that probably why. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:45 pm

@Norcalgal Thanks for the info on the timeline. I thought about that back in October and wondered if it affected filming. The fires were making headlines at that time that I thought about it and it was well past filming, but there were plenty of other active fires before I thought about it. As always, much respect to the firefighter volunteers and everyone who assists during disasters.

I'm looking forward to the winery scenery in tonight's epi. Can't say I'm looking forward to the wrestling. no It's not my cup of tea.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:45 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@Chgohighlife not to speak for OR, but it meant as a friendly hello from one long time boardie friend to another, not to scare. Smiley

I laughed, but I loved Groot in both Guardians of the Galaxy movies, so that probably why. laugh out loud

@Ladybug82, believe me I know it's silly. I'm trying to be over it.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:23 pm

Literally only watching for Arie and Becca laugh out loud cheeky
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Jan 15th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+33
mprssdbyu
happygolucky
Jolena
pavalygurl
Minney