SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorABC - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:34 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:So does this mean Arie needs buddy up with Jason and Molly and not Sean and Catherine to adjust to life after the show ? :yes:

laugh out loud I don't think it would help even if Arie did buddy up to Jason. As for Sean, I think he can continue with his smug self and keep stroking his ego on how he's the only one married to his F1 blah blah blah. So much for Arie taking Sean's advice... Arie would be better off doing DWTS and that being seen as the demise of his relationship than this sh*tstorm Arie has created  no no  jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

BachelorABC - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by teambigrach Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:35 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:To think Becca's ex returning on the show asking her to marry him and I could see Arie convincing Becca he's the better choice for Becca and to choose him instead and so he then proposes to Becca... but then Arie dumps Becca after all that... 

Damn this season is going to end up as something else imo. Past leads will be like, yeah we not so bad now laugh out loud

Wow if that actually happens than he's a bigger douche than i thought, but am so here for the drama bring it on abc.
He's definitely going to be the new poster boy villain of the show laugh out loud.

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:38 pm

To me, better to know now then later. Less investment . I sure picked a dandy time to hop on board this train.........wreck.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:39 pm

@teambigrach I am here for the drama too laugh out loud 

Even with the ones I like, as I posted when Arie was announced I never expected him to last with his F1 at all. I just didn't think it would end before the season is even halfway through laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:43 pm

I have done a shift. I said I would give Arie a fair chance and look at his behavior after the show wrapped. Wow, I had no idea he would go down this road.

I was watching for the love story between Arie and Becca. Now I am here for all the drama and twists and turns. Becoming the bachelor must do something to a man's brain not in a good way.

Having said that the heart wants what the heart wants and if he realized that it was Lauren he loved all along but got caught up in proposing to the girl who dumped her boyfriend for him and realized his mistake, then more power to him. Especially if he was willing to take on the SM sh*tstorm to be with Lauren. Time will tell, if he breaks it off with her in a couple of months, he is telling us exactly who he is - he is not ready to commit to anyone.

Becca seems to wearing her heart on her sleeve and I feel for her. Even if this was a bubble relationship she seems broken hearted and blindsided.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:43 pm

So jef was right when he said arie would not last a year could not even make it 2 months hope becca is the bachelorette and he and Lauren will probably not last even arie ex girlfriend said he would have trouble picking just one jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:43 pm

Arie does like Emily types.
http://www.etonline.com/exclusive-arie-luyendyk-jrs-ex-girlfriend-says-she-was-blindsided-bachelor-casting-their-breakup

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:48 pm

Catch 22 ... the season of numbers and the reality hitting the vent.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:49 pm

IMO, I hope Becca runs away and refuses to be the bachelorette. I like her but I don't want to see her go through all the hoops that TPTB put them through.

Guess who changed her IG tagline. I believe it is back to what it was in the beginning. Just the blurb "Yeah, no. Don’t put me down for cardio"

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:50 pm

Should have known it seems like arie just loves women fawning all over him he just did this show so he could make out with a lot of women jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:52 pm

I keep thinking back to when Arie was announced as the Bachelor and he said the thing that will make him different is him being decisive laugh out loud laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:56 pm

havadrpepper wrote:IMO, I hope Becca runs away and refuses to be the bachelorette.  I like her but I don't want to see her go through all the hoops that TPTB put them through.

Guess who changed her IG tagline.  I believe it is back to what it was in the beginning. Just the blurb  "Yeah, no. Don’t put me down for cardio"

Her twitter tagline now has another meaning .....
Ready to do the damm thing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye