SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:20 am

At this point in time, I have no reason to have an issue with Becca. I don't think anyone is being unreasonable with what they think of her. Anything she could have done does not give Arie the right to end the relationship the way he did (if everything is truth). For me, there is a difference between the two. I don't have a reason to question Becca's character. Sadly, I don't share that opinion for Arie. He hasn't exactly had the best reputation. I have always been one to believe that where there's smoke there's fire. In most cases a person isn't going to just have a bad rep for no reason. I don't think it means anyone thinks Becca is perfect. All of this is JMO.

Back to top Go down

BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:35 am

LiboLRC wrote:Jeez I'm sure y'all know Becca personally to think this highly of her I mean so far what we know about her is that she dated On and Off the same guy for 7 years, I remember seeing a post on Instagram that she broke up with her boyfriend in August and listen I'm not saying Arie is a saint but what makes you think that Becca is; IMHO I prefer watching all this playout before making a judgement of an unproven post by the guy who has had a hateboner for Arie for 5 years; And I mean he very well be right but it's just seems to me that there is more to this than what is already out there all JMO.

No, I don't know her personally. But, a class act is a class act, this is not a class act. At this point, if TPTB now edits the story to show the greatest love affair between Arie and Lauren, the question remains - why the effing hell didn't he pick her? That was the first mistake then he compounded it by calling the girl he dumped, liking posts about her while still engaged to another!! That is cheating in my book and if it is not okay for me, it should not be okay for the next girl. Arie and Lauren have a shared delusion that love will conquer all, it might but before that happens, this better be real love because they are about to experience the the wrath of the crazies of BN. All that will stand between them and it will be that love - so hope they are ready.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:07 am

LiboLRC wrote:Jeez I'm sure y'all know Becca personally to think this highly of her I mean so far what we know about her is that she dated On and Off the same guy for 7 years, I remember seeing a post on Instagram that she broke up with her boyfriend in August and listen I'm not saying Arie is a saint but what makes you think that Becca is; IMHO I prefer watching all this playout before making a judgement of an unproven post by the guy who has had a hateboner for Arie for 5 years; And I mean he very well be right but it's just seems to me that there is more to this than what is already out there all JMO.

She didn't break up with her boyfriend in August. People thought her best friend Scott is her boyfriend.
I don't know her personally but some posts are plain rumors with no evidence.
Arie is a jerk, IMO. RS is a jerk, IMO. They are both jerks, IMO

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:31 am

After the FRC did Arie give Becca full disclosure ala Ben H? Logic says he would have wooed her and convinced her she was the one in those few days they spend together. None of these women are oblivious, say maybe one where things were only Krystal klear in her own mind. Little does Becca know Arie is up to his sneaky shady SM exploits sending feelers out to LB like he’s done to other women whilst trolling through  IG. Once LB nibbled on the bait, Arie used his skill as a fisherofwomen. He’s done this before with great success and there are tales that abound about his prowess. Once the two timelines intersect, it’s cheating . What is Becca or any of whom Arie did a catch and release to do? It’s not like they can have a choice once Arie decides to discard them. His last Ex Sydney said they broke up over a small argument , similar to Courtney who said the next day she was going back to Arie but he already flew her replacement in that he kept on the side while they were a couple. Do we see a pattern here? Now with LB it’s about convincing her she was the one, but it’s the same ole tactic that Arie uses. Oh how fun it’s going to be for LB to now watch the show and will she be able to stomach it? He can’t convince her she was the one because he didn’t choose her at the time he should have, plain and simple. Let’s hope she doesn’t use her brains to compare stories with Becca. Jmho

This is playing out like The Greatest Showman starring Arie and singing, Never Enough.....Never Never
Becca singing, This is Me
and introducing a new duet by ArLa, Rewrite the Stars.

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:44 am

I'm curious how the show is going to handle the next few weeks. Obviously the interesting part starts to air come WTA and after. Till then I, personally, will skip the episodes because I just can't be bothered and I care even less now about what happens with the Krystals, and the Chelseas of the world.

With Mesnik 1.0, did the switheroo get spoiled shortly before the ATFR aired? There was no SM back then, and now people have already started to post about it. Becca's friend is alluding to it on twitter. I'm sure it's a matter of time before Bachelor alums start dropping hints on podcasts or SM. People can't help themselves when it comes to juicy stuff like that, it's not like a regular spoiler 'X is engaged to Y' where you just wait it out until you can publicly talk about the outcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:54 am

I kind of hope they edit the show to be all about Arie and Becca, so Arie will have a lot of explaining to do to Lauren. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:12 am

mindless wrote:I kind of hope they edit the show to be all about Arie and Becca, so Arie will have a lot of explaining to do to Lauren. JMO.

You and me both! But don’t worry he’ll have his side journal to prove how he was really feeling!

The worst is I remember him posting a love song like being crazy about somebody the night after he filmed at Lauren b’s parents house. So not cool dude. So not cool. That’s when Becca posted Betty Who’s ignore me which was just the perfect response. I’m sure he’s reaching out trying to play good guy to see how she’s doing and I love that her response is like why? You didn’t want me so ignore me! Be strong girl! There’s someone so much better on the horizon.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:30 am

yana_bach wrote:I'm curious how the show is going to handle the next few weeks. Obviously the interesting part starts to air come WTA and after. Till then I, personally, will skip the episodes because I just can't be bothered and I care even less now about what happens with the Krystals, and the Chelseas of the world.

With Mesnik 1.0, did the switheroo get spoiled shortly before the ATFR aired? There was no SM back then, and now people have already started to post about it. Becca's friend is alluding to it on twitter. I'm sure it's a matter of time before Bachelor alums start dropping hints on podcasts or SM. People can't help themselves when it comes to juicy stuff like that, it's not like a regular spoiler 'X is engaged to Y' where you just wait it out until you can publicly talk about the outcome.
I think I will skip this show until WTA. I have lost interest in what happens before that and honestly have been barely hanging in there anyway. In spiteful way I want this show to have really bad ratings, dropping off now when Arie’s jig is up. And if it is true that they have the cameras roll for the break up w/Becca, well that only reinforces to me what a jerk Arie is. The truth will come out in the end but it seems from SM this wasn’t a break up Becca wanted.

Last edited by Rolly on Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:48 am

Crazy that we have to go through this again !
I wonder if there is any possibility that Lauren did not want to get engaged on the program. So soon into the process, hesitant about opening up etc. But producers insist Arie present a ring. Is Becca in on the deal ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:04 pm

CHO wrote:Crazy that we have to go through this again !  
I wonder if there is any possibility that Lauren did not want to get engaged on the program.  So soon into the process, hesitant about opening up etc.  But producers insist Arie present a ring.  Is Becca in on the deal ?  

AMO - I don't think this is what happened. Becca would not be as hurt as she appears if this was a planned thing. I think that the filming of their break up was producer driven, not the actual break up and the filming of Arie's make up with Lauren was also producer driven. Anyone CMIIAW, but the contract they sign to go on the show has to include language prohibiting them from contacting any of the other contestants once they make their choice. Well, that is probably the carrot they dangled in front of Arie's nose. ---"you want to date Lauren now, we will let you as long as we can film your break up with Becca and your reunion with Lauren." So, Arie initiated this whole firestorm!! He went to the producers, the producers smelled ratings gold, a chance to build up their next ette and allowed Arie to initiate contact with Lauren. And, here we are. AMO

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:27 pm

What I want to know, and I bet you all do too, is if Arie warned Becca there would be a filming crew for their talk or...if he told her they needed to talk, and when she got to wherever, she was surprised to see a filming crew.
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:43 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
CHO wrote:Crazy that we have to go through this again !  
I wonder if there is any possibility that Lauren did not want to get engaged on the program.  So soon into the process, hesitant about opening up etc.  But producers insist Arie present a ring.  Is Becca in on the deal ?  

AMO - I don't think this is what happened. Becca would not be as hurt as she appears if this was a planned thing. I think that the filming of their break up was producer driven, not the actual break up and the filming of Arie's make up with Lauren was also producer driven. Anyone CMIIAW, but the contract they sign to go on the show has to include language prohibiting them from contacting any of the other contestants once they make their choice. Well, that is probably the carrot they dangled in front of Arie's nose. ---"you want to date Lauren now, we will let you as long as we can film your break up with Becca and your reunion with Lauren." So, Arie initiated this whole firestorm!! He went to the producers, the producers smelled ratings gold, a chance to build up their next ette and allowed Arie to initiate contact with Lauren. And, here we are. AMO

This does sound like a storyboard tptb would salivate over.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye