SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Rolly Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:03 pm

Pirouette wrote:
mslat92 wrote:
Pirouette wrote:Whoa! I came back on this thread to check the news and...such a hate fest on Arie! What did he do to deserve so much hate ? The guy had a change of heart. So what’s the big deal about it ? In such circumstances, I am even surprised there hasn’t been more leads doing the same thing. By fear of backlash like this one maybe.
I personally can’t blame Arie for changing his mind if once in real life, he discovered Becca was not a good fit or saw another side of Becca he hadn’t during filming. Maybe she was not the one she portrayed herself during the show.
Also, why the love fest on Becca ? So many praises as if she was the last messiah on earth. I am guessing she’s a nice girl from what seen on TV, but what makes her be so idolized?

It's a culmination of his awful dating history, all the shady rumours that have surrounded him for years, how he is coming across on TV (yuck) and the fact that it seems he proposed to Becca and then was immediately pining after Lauren (liking her Insta posts), but still taking Becca back to Arizona and going on multiple SHV's.

I don’t know the guy, but dating history regarding a single young man in his 30s must be a long list but that doesn’t make him bad IMO. As for the rumors, it’s just that : rumors. I remembered the very bad rep Jordan Rodgers had, with all the rumors, and the girls claiming he was an awful boyfriend. He doesn’t look too bad now with Jojo.
If Arie decided to go back with Lauren, I am guessing he has to be sure it was a viable possibility before breaking up with Becca. Timing is neither good anyway: if he done it later, there would also have been a backlash because he would have waited too long. It’s a no win situation for him anyway.
Brad Womack got backlash because he picked nobody.
Jason got backlash because of his switcheroo.
Chris Soules got backlash because he picked the one who would accept a proposal but not the one he loved.
Juan Pablo got backlash because he didn’t propose.
And of course, some leads got backlash just because they don’t pick the favorite one.
Just IMHO.

Arie had to be sure Lauren was a viable possibility before he broke up with Becca?!? Just no. He’s engaged to Becca....does he want to be or not??? And if Lauren didn’t want him does he stay engaged to Becca? stupid OMG Arie is not in junior high. Be a grown azz man and act like a guy in your 30’s. If he made a mistake proposing to Becca end it. It’s his relationship with Lauren before he broke up with Becca that makes him a jerk IMO. He is proving that the awful things people thought and said about him before filming started are true.no no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:12 pm

Rolly wrote:Arie had to be sure Lauren was a viable possibility before he broke up with Becca?!? Just no. He’s engaged to Becca....does he want to be or not??? And if Lauren didn’t want him does he stay engaged to Becca? stupid OMG Arie is not in junior high. Be a grown azz man and act like a guy in your 30’s. If he made a mistake proposing to Becca end it. It’s his relationship with Lauren before he broke up with Becca that makes him a jerk IMO. He is proving that the awful things people thought and said about him before filming started are true.no no

:yes:

He realized he made a mistake. No problem... end the relationship. But don't go chasing after the F2 especially while still in the relationship with the F1 who apparently had no idea he was having these feelings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:16 pm

We don’t know what happened. Neither the circonstances nor the feelings involved. I won’t be rushing into judgement. That’s just me.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:17 pm

Why not just break up with Becca, give it until the afr and then BEG Lauren for a second chance after a few months have passed? Or is she such a freaking hot commodity, he was afraid she’d be snapped up within days?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:19 pm

Alanna wrote:Why not just break up with Becca, give it until the afr and then BEG Lauren for a second chance after a few months have passed? Or is she such a freaking hot commodity, he was afraid she’d be snapped up within days?

Maybe they convinced him that he needed to act now or she would become the Bachelorette. Because America has been dying to follow the love story of the most vanilla of contestants ever.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:20 pm

Alanna wrote:Why not just break up with Becca, give it until the afr and then BEG Lauren for a second chance after a few months have passed? Or is she such a freaking hot commodity, he was afraid she’d be snapped up within days?

Yes, this is where I am. If she wanted to be the Ette instead of try with him, then he had his answer. Or he could always join her season. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:21 pm

Right on @Rolly. When is taking a temperature check on another person ok before you break off a current relationship . It equates to having a backup plan. Not cool and quite cowardly imo. This tactic of Arie seems repeated over and over. I don’t doubt he charmed Lauren back into his arms because he seems to have a lot of practice in that department too. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:27 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:

Yes, this is where I am.  If she wanted to be the Ette instead of try with him, then he had his answer.  Or he could always join her season.  laugh out loud

JMO

Because it takes a real man to do the right thing . Arie can only do what he’s accustomed to doing which is jumping out of the fire into frying pan after frying pan after frying pan etc. Seems he always needs a backdoor but never slams the front door until Becca because he didn’t have a choice . Cameras were fired up. :yes: mo

To the bolded: Bach family are always on the prowl for new commodities. It is kinda incestuous teambecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 25 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:31 pm

Rolly wrote:
Pirouette wrote:
mslat92 wrote:

It's a culmination of his awful dating history, all the shady rumours that have surrounded him for years, how he is coming across on TV (yuck) and the fact that it seems he proposed to Becca and then was immediately pining after Lauren (liking her Insta posts), but still taking Becca back to Arizona and going on multiple SHV's.

I don’t know the guy, but dating history regarding a single young man in his 30s must be a long list but that doesn’t make him bad IMO. As for the rumors, it’s just that : rumors. I remembered the very bad rep Jordan Rodgers had, with all the rumors, and the girls claiming he was an awful boyfriend. He doesn’t look too bad now with Jojo.
If Arie decided to go back with Lauren, I am guessing he has to be sure it was a viable possibility before breaking up with Becca. Timing is neither good anyway: if he done it later, there would also have been a backlash because he would have waited too long. It’s a no win situation for him anyway.
Brad Womack got backlash because he picked nobody.
Jason got backlash because of his switcheroo.
Chris Soules got backlash because he picked the one who would accept a proposal but not the one he loved.
Juan Pablo got backlash because he didn’t propose.
And of course, some leads got backlash just because they don’t pick the favorite one.
Just IMHO.

Arie had to be sure Lauren was a viable possibility before he broke up with Becca?!? Just no. He’s engaged to Becca....does he want to be or not??? And if Lauren didn’t want him does he stay engaged to Becca? stupid OMG Arie is not in junior high. Be a grown azz man and act like a guy in your 30’s. If he made a mistake proposing to Becca end it. It’s his relationship with Lauren before he broke up with Becca that makes him a jerk IMO. He is proving that the awful things people thought and said about him before filming started are true.no no

:yes:  That’s what irks me as well as it appears that this is a guy that likes to keep his options open rather than giving a woman he is in a relationship with the opportunity for more closure before moving on. It’s a sign of respect for women in general, and a sign that the defunct relationship had some value, IMO, to allow a little wait time rather than set the stage for the next relationship while seemingly still being in the first. After all, if Lauren was in love with Arie on the show why wouldn’t she still be when ATFR was due to air? 
Of course it’s messy to change your mind on this show but I’ve never had a problem with that or with no pick or a break up. This situation, however, looks like Arie is that guy who seems to think he is entitled to what he wants “right now” and that collateral damage or the feelings of exes isn’t his problem.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:34 pm

I agree - not rushing to judgment until I see the facts -
Unusual that Becca had the first one on one. Producers just don't hand us the results on a silver platter. I was struck by Arie saying to Lauren - I really want to kiss you. Not something one says if one is smitten by another. But we know strange things happen on this show. I think there is more to this - and it certainly is catching peoples' interest - excellent for publicity !
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:37 pm

CHO wrote:I agree  - not rushing to judgment until I see the facts -
Unusual that Becca had the first one on one.  Producers just don't hand us the results on a silver platter.  I was struck by Arie saying to Lauren - I really want to kiss you.  Not something one says if one is smitten by another.  But we know strange things happen on this show.  I think there is more to this - and it certainly is catching peoples' interest - excellent for publicity !
yes  For sure. It’s all speculatory at this point.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:38 pm

Aria wrote:

Maybe they convinced him that he needed to act now or she would become the Bachelorette. Because America has been dying to follow the love story of the most vanilla of contestants ever.

Rofl like I'm realizing it's not even the Mesnick that bothers me so much, it's that he did the Mesnick over someone who could've gotten any day IRL. Surely he can't believe this is really twu wuv 4eva and worth the backlash? laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19234

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye