SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamarie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:48 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
Rolly wrote:Arie had to be sure Lauren was a viable possibility before he broke up with Becca?!? Just no. He’s engaged to Becca....does he want to be or not??? And if Lauren didn’t want him does he stay engaged to Becca? stupid OMG Arie is not in junior high. Be a grown azz man and act like a guy in your 30’s. If he made a mistake proposing to Becca end it. It’s his relationship with Lauren before he broke up with Becca that makes him a jerk IMO. He is proving that the awful things people thought and said about him before filming started are true.no no

:yes:

He realized he made a mistake. No problem... end the relationship. But don't go chasing after the F2 especially while still in the relationship with the F1 who apparently had no idea he was having these feelings.

This is what annoys me. Why the urgent need to throw aside the F1 and rush to clinch the deal with the F2. If it's real, won't it wait a moment? I would have a modicum of respect for Arie if he realized his mistake and broke things off with Becca. But did the cowardly thing and assured himself of Lauren's favor before having the courage to break up with Becca. There are worse things than being alone. Having to live with yourself is one of them.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

teamarie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by quietpal Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:55 pm

I know we don't have all the facts, but usually when a story of this magnitude comes out, some people speculate until there are more facts, including me. Of course I expect sleuthing to be done, but right now this is the story we have, so until more comes out, this will probably be talked about for a while IMO.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:56 pm

havadrpepper wrote:I've been looking through the previous SM threads and making notes. Here is what I have come up with:

12/2 - 4 wheeling photo with ?Becca
12/4 & 5 - Arie liked several pics of Lauren
12/8 - SHV where both posted pictures on IG

Around the season premiere on 1/1, several members here noticed that Arie seems tired and subdued in his interviews. Not as "happy" as he was several weeks earlier when the preview was shown.
1/9 - poster littlereddress questioned his answer in an interview where he was not saying he was in love, she felt that his narrative has changed
1/12 - possible SHV: Becca SM silent. Becca's co-workers were home from their Vegas trip. Arie posted pic of watching "Dirty Dancing", many of us felt this meant SHV as what guy would watch that on their own!
1/14 - Arie spotted in Scottsdale
1/16 - Arie supposedly in Virginia at Lauren's parents
1/17 - Becca's use of SM has changed, not much posting at all; Arie posted photo into Phoenix

Take this for what you will.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4609p12-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-f1-f2-shv-clues-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

IMO, the only questionable thing based on the facts we have, to me, is he likes Lauren’s pictures on 12/4 &5.

He allegedly broke up with Becca in their most recent SHV, possibly 1/12, before seeing Lauren 1/16. So it is possible he ended the engagement before pursuing Lauren. He probably should have waited a little longer, but is it really better he fakes his feelings when his heart is no longer there? I really don’t know.

Also, we don’t know if he repeatedly called Lauren.RS mentioned he did so on the premier night, but we don’t know if there’s any more contact.

Again, I am not defending Arie or Lauren. I just want to know more facts before I make any judgment.
All Jmo.

Last edited by sdmom on Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:02 pm

I just think SM right now supports RS's version of events, everything from Arie liking pictures of Lauren the day after he had a SHV with Becca, Becca's best friend saying that he wants to murder a reality TV personality and sharing that sad text Becca sent him, Caroline liking posts about what a jerk Arie is, Becca liking that comment from her uncle about what a jerk Arie is, Becca posting multiple pictures showing that she was sad, Becca's switch from posting happily and liking positive posts about Arie to being sad and liking negative posts about him a week ago, etc. Unless Becca is lying to everyone around her and playing the victim on social media, I don't see how this breakup was possibly mutual or how Arie wasn't being disrespectful and shady while he was engaged to her. Yes, it's possible that Arie called Lauren on 1/1, said "I have feelings for you and want you back", Lauren said "let's not talk until you break up with Becca", he waits two and a half weeks and breaks up with Becca at a SHV, then immediately gets with Lauren and tells Ashley and Ben he's so, so happy. Just seeing that the guy was publicly liking pics of her, I would be shocked if that phone call was the only contact they've had. Even then, that just means Lauren is innocent. Arie still comes off as a jerk, who couldn't even give his engagement 6 weeks before he started creeping on his ex and who is bragging about being super happy a week after dumping her. I agree we should continue sleuthing, but I also think it's unfair to label this as just RS's ramblings. There is significant support from social media and Arie's own interviews. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:03 pm

I never liked him saying he was in love with two ladies in the start! It should be interesting how things unfold and how it's played out! Good luck to all!

teamarie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 28 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:15 pm

Everyone seems to be forgetting the producers of this show part in all of this they could have given Arie an ultimatum when he told them he was breaking up with Becca. They stay in constant contact with their lead about status of relationship especially when they are doing interviews and press for the show. They do not just let their lead announce they have broken engagement to media while showing the season. If Arie told them he was breaking up with or had broken up with Becca the producers probably told him if you cannot pursue Lauren unless it is done now so we can film the reconciliation to show at the finale. I believe their is something to this effect in the lead's contract. They did it to Jason. When he broke it off with Melissa then made him film asking Molly for a second chance before they allowed him to date her.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:26 pm

I agree @Aria. This is what I'm basing my opinions on.
I just believe he crapped on Becca and hooked up with Lauren. That's what I believed happened until proven otherwise.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:29 pm

Remember when Arie shaded Chris Soules' short engagement/season? laugh out loud

I can totally see him thinking that he 'saved' his season because he's leaving with his 'true' love.

teamarie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:38 pm

Remember the IG picture of Becca with her friends on ?premiere night, the banner said "pizza" It was gone from her IG last week, and I was wondering where it went. We all thought Pizza was their code word then.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:39 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:People want truth not rumors, Whit is stating a truth. Minus Sean, who said it and who followed through with  their choice?
I swear Neil Lane always cringes when TBach has to choose a ring because he knows the return policy will be a given giggling At least he gets a mention.

You bring up an interesting point re: Neil Lane. I wonder if he actually likes the Bachelor more than the Bachelorette since he knows there's a good chance he'll get his diamond ring back.
On a related note, I think it's time that we just have the Bachelorette show. Most of the guys go on the show for the publicity and/or to hook up with 25 ladies, not build a lasting relationship. JMO.....

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:51 pm

bleuberry wrote:Remember when Arie shaded Chris Soules' short engagement/season? laugh out loud

I can totally see him thinking that he 'saved' his season because he's leaving with his 'true' love.

The AFTR is still a ways away, give him some time...  He may have a new "true" love by then. laugh out loud

JMS(narky)O

ETA:  good post @aria, IA bestbud!

ETA #2: for the record, I don't dislike Arie, but I find all this, all kinds of icky and shady.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:18 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Everyone seems to be forgetting the producers of this show part in all of this they could have given Arie an ultimatum when he told them he was breaking up with Becca. They stay in constant contact with their lead about status of relationship especially when they are doing interviews and press for the show. They do not just let their lead announce they have broken engagement to media while showing the season. If Arie told them he was breaking up with or had broken up with Becca the producers probably told him if you cannot pursue Lauren unless it is done now so we can film the reconciliation to show at the finale. I believe their is something to this effect in the lead's contract. They did it to Jason. When he broke it off with Melissa then made him film asking Molly for a second chance before they allowed him to date her.
An ultimatum is possible.
Another possibility is that tptb doesn’t care who the lead ends up with or how that happens but does want a return on their investment which is best returned if there is “a couple with a story” on the couch at ATFR.  
I do think once the season ends tptb is on to next project. All they want in between seasons is free publicity which they get from the SM and headline-making activities of alumni. Good press or bad, whatever keeps the franchise topical IMO works for them.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye