SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:30 am

Aria wrote:
umngirl wrote:Random: but I just remembered this post. Sean’s caption now even has some truth to it. https://instagram.com/p/BdaloAdhyja/

He was too optimistic with months, plural.

Well it was nearly two so I’ll allow the plural form. laugh out loud

TeamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 32 87b72b10 TeamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 32 86669110 TeamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 32 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

TeamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by pbmax Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:08 am

Hotmomma wrote:I am not 100% positive Arie was engaged.. he has never said that.. and he has said repeatedly in interviews that he fell in love with 2. Women!
I still think by editing you can't tell who he favors Becca over Lauren.. Yes Becca got the first date..and we saw her with him one time on a group date..Lauren hasn't got a 1/1 date yet but she has been shown on both of her group dates with Arie.
Having said this I am not saying he didn't chose Becca..I am waiting to "see"
All JMO
So we should wait and see..

That would be something if we find out he didn't propose giggling with all this energy going.
Even with the editing Becca is in the background way in the background and even in the episode to come she is excited and is like he could care less.
I too shall wait and see.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:34 am

There was a part of me that wondered if RS got the original finale wrong and Arie had pulled a Charlie and was dating both of them and just now chose to go exclusive with Lauren. That would still fit with all the clues we've seen in social media and interviews and is pretty much the only way that Lauren/Arie come out of this as anything but the two most hated people in the country.

I just think that it's far more likely he did propose to Becca, especially when the show sold his willingness to propose and get married as the reason he was chosen over Peter. No, he never said he was engaged but very few leads have. From memory, I can only remember Jason, Rachel, and Ben H (about halfway into the season airing) in the past decade revealing that. And, a poster on Reddit did run into Seinne and Bekah at a bar a few weeks back, and they told her that RS's spoiler about Arie being engaged Becca was correct. So I think things happened the way we think.IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:42 am

That’s unlikely because Becca seems pretty sad while Arie gloats over his happiness at her expense. I think the writing on the wall is getting clearer.  I was #TeamArie when I joined here and loved Becca. In trying to learn more about him after 5 years, I had to navigate through mud from his exes. I mostly ignored them until this revelation that has come to light. I want to give him the benefit  of a doubt, but it’s not easy when his exes recount similar things which plays to his character masked by his charm. It might be his charm that gets him out of the mess he’s created, but it’s still his lack of integrity that will probably add LB to his growing list of exes. JMHO from an ex Arie Fan.
I think another Ex Jenna Jones agrees ...
Former girlfriend, Arizona-based sports reporter, Jenna Jones, 32 claims that Arie’s “a dude who claims to be a hopeless romantic but forever cheats on and does despicable wrongs to women.”–Yikes! And sadly that sentiment was shared by others.

Then there’s: Where there’s smoke, there’s fire. They can’t all be wrong . Again, all my opinion.

http://okhereisthesituation.com/2017/09/arie-luyendyk-jr-gets-blasted-ex-girlfriends-filming-begins/

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:10 am

Maybe his hair is grey from all the ghosting he’s done rofl
Karma.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:34 am

A lot of people seem to forget that Arie is basically a super charming guy, a couple of women of his season have been talking good about him I wonder how this will change and I also wonder who will side with who another thing I'm 100% sure this is not the last time we will hear about Arie and Becca just remember this is the guy that went to Emily's house without production, IMO at this point the guy has already made contact with Becca again.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:50 am

Someone can correct me if I’m wrong but it looks like a bunch of the women have unfollowed Lauren. I’m no expert at Twitter but I did check. Kendall was one of the few who still followed her. If so, WTA will be another must see when Arie comes out . Might be some side eye action going on. Suspect IMO Oh, and they all follow Becca

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:24 am

Episode photos:
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/episode-2205/photos/

Looks like Becca, Krystal, Maquel, and Jenna are in the winning group.
Lauren, Seinne, Marikh, Ashely, and Kendall are in the other one.
I am not sure Bekah and Jacqueline's group.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:44 am

I have to admit that I have not gotten into this season much. I had only watched the 2nd episode and I loved his date with Becca K. (I like her). However, I had decided that I was going to skip the rest of the season until I read RS's update to the spoilers switcheroo. I now want to know how everything is playing out both during the show and now. I feel bad for Becca, but I really think in the long run she's better off without Arie. I actually think he did her a favor by breaking it off now, but I think he handled it extremely poorly. Becca for Bachelorette! So, I watched Monday's episode tonight. I do think that Arie can be extremely charming, but I was really turned off by the fact that he kissed several of the women when he gave them roses at the rose ceremony. It's like he wants to kiss almost everyone whether they really has a connection with him or not. I was cautiously optimistic when Arie was named the Bachelor--even though I had heard the rumors about him, I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. I don't feel that way anymore.

I hope he and Lauren B. are the "real deal" since they are going to be facing some heavy criticism and scrutiny. I hope it is worth for them. Who knows? Maybe he really loves her, but is it enough for him to become a faithful boyfriend? Time will tell. I still don't think this is the same as the whole Jason/Molly/Melissa situation. It was a. pretty mutual breakup between Jason and Melissa--Melissa also had Tye to go back to--he was obviously a better fit for her anyway as Molly was for Jason. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:06 am

suzq wrote:  I actually think he did her a favor by breaking it off now, but I think he handled it extremely poorly.
Exactly my opinion. It would have been better if he had chosen Lauren in the first place ... but clearly he didn't ... and so now from the positive side, I'd say she can just take that 1 month long engagement/dating as the adventure/rebound for the great one that's yet to come. As for Arie ... he clearly was thinking of Lauren all along ... when he announced all serene and content that he fell in love with 2 women ... so maybe the engagement didn't last even the whole month ... but if he "played the part" till middle of January to break it off ... he sure can "play the happy couple" with the one he went all this trouble for.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:18 am

happygolucky wrote:
suzq wrote:  I actually think he did her a favor by breaking it off now, but I think he handled it extremely poorly.
Exactly my opinion. It would have been better if he had chosen Lauren in the first place ... but clearly he didn't ... and so now from the positive side, I'd say she can just take that 1 month long engagement/dating as the adventure/rebound for the great one that's yet to come. As for Arie ... he clearly was thinking of Lauren all along ... when he announced all serene and content that he fell in love with 2 women ... so maybe the engagement didn't last even the whole month ... but if he "played the part" till middle of January to break it off ... he sure can "play the happy couple" with the one he went all this trouble for.

I would love to know what his explanation to Becca about his two ILY in interviews and his Instagram likes.
I think Becca definitely heard all the buzz and had questions.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:16 am

So my bottom line seems to be that Lauren B.'s are winners for both seasons except that they're not really winning anything because both of the latest leads of TB are basically tools.

IMO. sorry. TeamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 32 3806527698
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye