SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Aria Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:47 pm

umngirl wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
XQZME wrote:

....I have not heard about Arie calling his exes after he got back!?!

Could someone please fill us in on this with all the details...Thanks

Giustina Lee ,
In late December, a month after The Bachelor finished filming, Giustina got an unexpected phone call. It was Arie. “I was so pissed off, so of course I didn’t answer,” she tells the mag. “I almost called him back, but I just ignored it.”

Not long after that, Arie ran into her parents. “He was like, ‘I’m so sorry, I think she’s mad. I hope she’s OK,’ ” Giustina tells In Touch. “He also made a comment to my parents, saying, ‘I really wish she [had] showed up.’ I don’t know if he wanted me to show up [on The Bachelor to] add drama or because he wanted to marry me. I don’t know. We’ll never know.”

Giustina believes Arie is in it for the fame. “Arie has a problem. I think he is confused [about what] true love is,” she tells In Touch. “I’ve seen clips, and [the show] seems so fake [too]! It’ll never last.”
http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/arie-luyendyk-jr-ex-152190

Sydney on RS podcast  and one more ....so far

In her podcast with RS his ex Sydney also said he called her after filming. And I’m sure he’s talked to Courtney. Then he talked to Lauren while engaged to Becca. That’s 4 exes at minimum.

To be fair to Arie, I don't think he's calling his exes to try to hook up again. I think he's calling to sweet-talk them so they don't go to the tabloids and spill any dirt (think sydney even said that in another interview). Still shady, but, you know, in a slightly different way.

Aria

Back to top Go down

TeamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by pbmax Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:51 pm

notarose wrote:
pbmax wrote:
northernviewer wrote:When Arie meets the right girl ... he’ll marry her.  Him not wanting to stay with the girl he chose at the FRC does translate to he’s not ready to marry in my books.  He broke up with her after maybe a few months of dating.... no big deal.   That’s not like ending a real life engagement.... that’s comparing apples and oranges IMO

Another great post! Keep them coming. That's the key when he meets the right one and so far he hasn't met her, that is obvious. Maybe Lauren is or maybe she's not, we shall see. I don't believe it took two months more like a week or two before he came to his senses. I commend Arie for putting a quick end to it and not carry on a charade.

I find it funny that this is a show that has established rules and bylaws
1.its not cool to say you came here for the lead and not to make friends, you must make friends
2.you should give advice to the other guy/girl on how to date the lead, even though you both are competing for them.
3.if you have a rose already, you shouldn't be spending time with lead because that's not cool, even when you know you need more time with the lead to make sure the both of you has a connection.
I guess correcting a mistake is breaking the rules and it's not cool.

I agree that a broken engagement doesn’t mean a person isn’t ready to marry, it means not wanting to marry a specific person. In real life that happens to a lot of people. 
In this situation I question how a man who is 36 with an awful lot of relationship experience (some lasting a few years) plus having the experience of love in the bubble previously (how long ago isn’t relevant because IMO if an experience is important people carry what was learned into the future) doesn’t seem to have the ability to foresee the potential consequences of his chosen course of action. He has been aware of media from a very young age as he dad was in the race car spotlight. In fact, he should be more aware than any previous lead
He could have had the same outcome - ending up with Lauren - without the thrill of cars racing to her neighborhood - by simply being a bit more patient. That would have also, perhaps, saved Becca some grief. She could have had more time to deal privately with friends and family.
How he (supposedly) did it is why I think the measure of him as man is diminished.

That's just it he has had awful experiences probably why he chose Becca, trying to make a better choice but like northern say he chose that which look good on paper instead of his heart. Guess what he learned another lesson, that doesn't always work. Yes he's 36 and still messing up and still learning and will be until the day he die because that's life. I think he did the right thing in breaking it quickly and if his heart was with Lauren he should definitely went after her before it was too late. He's not making excuses because he has said anything, which he can't. All this going on at Lauren parents house is tptb, they are not going let that go without filming. All leads worry about choosing the wrong person and letting the right person go...we hear it every season.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:54 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote: Wonder if Lauren knows that Arie was calling some of his exes when he returned from filming ? Probably not to hookup but to cover his tracks:yes: I’m starting to feel everything here did happen for a reason . giggling
That's exactly how I see it too, that he'd be contacting his exes so they feel like they should say nice things to the media or at least not say anything too bad so he can still look good. There's no other reason for him to be contacting them imo especially after filming and choosing someone else (then dumping them and choosing someone else?). Just like Arie liking pics of Lauren while supposedly engaged to Becca. It's all kinds of shady to me no matter how I look at it... Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:58 pm

mslat92 wrote:Becca's mum just liked one of my comments on Becca's Insta. I was replying to someone calling Lauren B out for getting w Arie. She's definitely not a fan.

TeamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 53 Img_0611
Sha also liked the comment saying "I have the PERFECT man for you if you end up as bachelorette”, so it looks like we have mom on our side when it come to that. Could be a deciding factor. Smiley

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:01 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote: Wonder if Lauren knows that Arie was calling some of his exes when he returned from filming ? Probably not to hookup but to cover his tracks:yes: I’m starting to feel everything here did happen for a reason . giggling
That's exactly how I see it too, that he'd be contacting his exes so they feel like they should say nice things to the media or at least not say anything too bad so he can still look good. There's no other reason for him to be contacting them imo especially after filming and choosing someone else (then dumping them and choosing someone else?). Sounds shady to me no matter how I look at it... Suspect

Or he’s shaking in his boots when he brings Lauren from Texas that runs into his exes cantstopl
I think Holland sounds really good for him right now. But then, he is the Teflon Man . TeamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 53 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:05 pm

I just took a look at Becca's mom's IG and got to say, Mom raised her daughter right. Love how close they are too. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:14 pm

“Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned” doesn’t even begin to compare to “ Hell hath no fury like social media not agreeing with you”

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:18 pm

northernviewer wrote:“Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned” doesn’t even begin to compare to “ Hell hath no fury like social media not agreeing with you”  

In Arie’s case it might be “Hell hath no fury like your woman finding out what you’ve been doing on social media” TeamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 53 3806527698 Good luck Lauren hi

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:25 pm

You know I don't even need him to actually get engaged and marry Lauren for me to change my mind. If he just lasts at least a year with her in a monogamous relationship I'll be super impressed. I wonder if he can at least manage that?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:36 pm

bluwavz wrote:You know I don't even need him to actually get engaged and marry Lauren for me to change my mind. If he just lasts at least a year with her in a monogamous relationship I'll be super impressed. I wonder if he can at least manage that?

Because he uses SM , how can you ever know if he’s truly monogamous? Sydney who was with him for a year  thought it was a monogamous relationship and now finds out others hooked up with him before he left for filming. We know for whatever reason Courtney won’t sex and tell against him now.

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:39 pm

bluwavz wrote:You know I don't even need him to actually get engaged and marry Lauren for me to change my mind. If he just lasts at least a year with her in a monogamous relationship I'll be super impressed. I wonder if he can at least manage that?

Serial monogamy would be such a good start. I would start to change my feeling about Arie as well.

Just be faithful to a woman while you are with her, have it last more than a year and make a clean break before you fool around. It sounds like it is too tall of an order. It must be more of an adrenaline rush to have someone on the side and try not to get caught. Excitement that excites. It is probably exciting for Lauren as well to think she can be the one woman to get him to be monogamous if she is the "right" woman. What a task she has ahead of her proving to him she is the one that is worthy of monogamy when all the other women have failed.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:41 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:

Because he uses SM , how can you ever know if he’s truly monogamous? Sydney who was with him for a year  thought it was a monogamous relationship and now finds out others hooked up with him before he left for filming. We know for whatever reason Courtney won’t sex and tell against him now.

No, Courtney just leaves little cryptic tweets or IG posts.  

Maybe she likes the power she has over Arie because he keeps returning to her and it does not seem to matter what status of the relationship he has going on at the time.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye