SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Becca* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Becca* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Becca* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:47 am

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Becca* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Rs_640x360-180226190423-The_Bachelor-5_51_19_PM_-_5_51_22_PM-2018-02-26

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Becca* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Rs_640x360-180226190424-The_Bachelor-5_51_42_PM_-_5_51_45_PM-2018-02-26
http://www.eonline.com/ca/news/916647/the-bachelor-recap-fantasy-not-so-sweet
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Becca* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Becca* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:57 pm

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Becca* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 499E24D700000578-5438617-image-a-27_1519711539487
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5438617/The-Bachelor-Arie-Luyendyk-Jr-faces-love-rival-Ross.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:47 am

Sharleen wrote:My predictions for the finale…

Getting the final rose… Becca, 27: At this point, because Arie seems completely unclear as to which woman he wants, I have to resort to my trusty analysis and historical The Bachelor evidence. As you’ve heard me say here already, Becca’s airtime has checked the boxes to warrant a proposal next week. On Night One, we saw both her full limo exit and her 1-on-1 conversation with Arie. She received two 1-on-1s (including the very first one) and has gotten relatively consistent airtime throughout the season (though I still think it’s been on the patchy side and not worthy of a “winner”). As a couple, what I appreciate between Becca and Arie is the general ease and effortlessness. They seem to laugh and joke together, and though we haven’t seen much of it, they claim to be “weird” together (I put a lot of stock in relationships where both parties feel safe and comfortable enough to let their weird flags fly). My one concern was that Arie seems a little too confident in Becca—she asked him twice in last night’s episode if he had any questions or concerns for her and he just shrugged “no” both times—calling her his “safest” and “most comfortable” relationship there. I would normally call this a good thing, but seeing as how he seems super drawn to Lauren despite her inconsistent emotional state and the fact that their relationship is very two-steps-forward-one-step-back, I’m not sure Arie values this “safety” as much as he should. Nonetheless, I see Becca at the end of this, given her airtime pedigree.
http://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelor-episode-9-review/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:57 pm

Sharleen wrote:BECCA'S OVERNIGHT

It's Becca's turn and Arie takes her on a catamaran. A strange conversation ensues where Becca's reactions and responses are obviously taken from a different moment (and thus conversation). Notice how she goes back and forth between rested on his chest and propped on her hand...
BECCA'S OVERNIGHT

It's Becca's turn and Arie takes her on a catamaran. A strange conversation ensues where Becca's reactions and responses are obviously taken from a different moment (and thus conversation). Notice how she goes back and forth between rested on his chest and propped on her hand...
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Becca* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Gif6
This also means that "I don't know, it's just right with you" was in response to something else. Nothing really huge here (it's very possible they just didn't have a good angle to get her face expressions while she was on his chest), but it still stood out as patchy to me.

I personally thought Arie seemed a little colder in the first part of this date, like he was still in Lauren mode. For example, look at his expression when Becca says he feels like part of the family...
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Becca* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Gif7
To me, the above expression screams guilt. Yet, nonetheless, hours later, he seems to have crossed the threshold into Becca mode...

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Becca* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Gif8
I hate repeating myself after I went on about this in this week's Flare recap, but I do think it's possible Arie's feelings of love are sincere, or that he thinks they're sincere (it's not the first time a lead would claim to loving two people at the same time). My issue is the lack of restraint in telling both women this. I get that he was likely him just saying what he was feeling in the moment and that it felt good for both parties.
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor22/episode9
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:52 pm

I like her and look forward to seeing what happens on Monday and Tuesday. Wishing her all the best. Go Becca!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:46 pm

Becca was a class act during the brutal and harsh break-up on film.  She gave her full heart to Arie and deserves reciprocated love from a loving, adult man who is ready to commit to her body and soul.  If she wants the lead role, I am with her 100%.  If she walks away, I support that decision as well.  JMO.

:yougogirl:
#TeamBecca
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:08 pm

I agree
Becca handled it as well as anyone could do and I was impressed by her on the live portion. I do hope she's the Bachelorette and think it's hers if she wants it but wouldn't blame her a bit if she doesn't. Either way, I hope for the best for Becca. PINKHEART

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:18 pm

I love BK, I noticed last night on the show her face looks different. Did she get fillers? I know Emily had some work done between Brad and her own Ette season, is this something they offer the lead? She's gorgeous today as much as she was on the show, I just noticed a change. Anyone else?

IMHO

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:21 pm

lstiff wrote:I love BK, I noticed last night on the show her face looks different. Did she get fillers? I know Emily had some work done between Brad and her own Ette season, is this something they offer the lead? She's gorgeous today as much as she was on the show, I just noticed a change. Anyone else?

IMHO

I just noticed her hair was darker. Still gorgeous!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:22 pm

She reminds me so much of Jillian. Especially since Jilly's cosmetic surgery. Ther's something tomboyish about her.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:25 pm

I haven't seen any change, only that her "long face" has appeared more prominent, it happened before, but wasn't paying attention if it changes according to the hair style, angle of the camera or make-up.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:28 pm

Rolly wrote:
lstiff wrote:I love BK, I noticed last night on the show her face looks different. Did she get fillers? I know Emily had some work done between Brad and her own Ette season, is this something they offer the lead? She's gorgeous today as much as she was on the show, I just noticed a change. Anyone else?

IMHO

I just noticed her hair was darker. Still gorgeous!
That is probably it.

Bet2Win wrote:She reminds me so much of Jillian.  Especially since Jilly's cosmetic surgery. Ther's something tomboyish about her.
I agree. It's the light eyes and dark hair, I love them both!

happygolucky wrote:I haven't seen any change, only that her "long face" has appeared more prominent, it happened before, but wasn't paying attention if it changes according to the hair style, angle of the camera or make-up.
Valid points, makeup and cameras can make a person look entirely different. Her hair is definitely darker now but hopefully it's b/c she is getting ready for her own season of Ette.

IMO

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Becca* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
happygolucky
lstiff
albean99
MiniDiva
ElonM