SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Becca* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Becca* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Becca* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:28 pm

I didn't notice anything different and doubt she had anything done. She looked beautiful. I just hope she doesn't get extensions if she's the Bachelorette. They seem to have a thing for long hair.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Becca* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Becca* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:30 pm

happygolucky wrote:I haven't seen any change, only that her "long face" has appeared more prominent, it happened before, but wasn't paying attention if it changes according to the hair style, angle of the camera or make-up.

Yes, I think the hair style and camera angles make a difference to her face. I noticed several times throughout the course of the show that she would look different ... sometimes during the same date. I think she just has one of those faces that can morph because of angles. The only difference I noticed last night was that her hair color was darker.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:08 pm

I like the darker hair. I actually lived when they took Ashley back to her natural brunette for her season.

ETA: I thought she handled everything well and that her people article was fair without being overly nice.

I will happily watch her as the bachelorette and be happy for her if she gets away from MF.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:22 pm

Just coming over here to say that Becca handled the break up with class and dignity. I think she will be fine with or without the 'Ette position. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:24 pm

Not only darker but the lighting could affect it too. Studio lighting creates different effects. Becca got the better end of the deal after all is said and done , no matter what path he chooses.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:22 pm

Becca looked beautiful last night on live TV.   Live camera vs. film could change appearance somewhat, IMO.  It appears to me she has had her hair styled, shorter and darker as it frames her face better.  She will have benefit of professional beauty pampering as the 'ette.  

Becca has some sass to her as sweet as she is.  Good for her!  

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:30 pm

She reminds me in a lot of ways of Georgia Bachelorette Australia. Means nothing to a lot of people, but she too was very sweet and had a good heart.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:34 pm

Becca looks great. Love the darker hair with her light eyes. Such a stunning contrast. She has really been a class act. Can't wait to watch her season.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:42 pm

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Becca* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Becca9
https://www.gracebarry.com/aries-season/2018/3/1/power-ranking-the-bachelor-girls-week-9
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She reminds me in a lot of ways of Georgia Bachelorette Australia. Means nothing to a lot of people, but she too was very sweet and had a good heart.
Yes, yes, yes, right! In a lot of ways she is like Georgia! Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Becca* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4256136633
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:13 pm

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Becca* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Becca8
https://www.gracebarry.com/aries-season/2018/2/20/power-ranking-the-bachelor-girls-week-8
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:26 pm

Well, this has to be a first.

People Magazine: Fans are sending Becca K money

Apologies if this has already been posted.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Becca* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
happygolucky
lstiff
albean99
MiniDiva
ElonM