SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:37 am

Fan forum for Lauren. As always we title the threads A B C etc so we don't spoil it for the no spoiler members.

Fan Forum rules apply.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:45 am

Lauren is glowing here Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1105969562 And the baby is adorable!
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 065c9310
Source: my screenshot of @laureneburnham IG story

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:08 pm

Lauren is extremely happy in her most recent IG story. I've never seen her smile that big. Not sure how to bring it over.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:15 pm

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 27574758_147944152570473_5049708730556350464_n.jpg?se=7&ig_cache_key=MTcwODQxNjg0Mjc3ODc4MzE4Nw%3D%3D

laureneburnham IG story

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:28 pm

Thanks, GA! Now that I look more closely at Lauren, she is a mix of Emily, Lauren Bushnell and Whitney. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:47 pm

She is beautiful and they look great together !

She is similar to Emily ! I’m not surprised that he ends up with her
Just surprised he didn’t choose her on that final day !

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:49 pm

Sorry to be a party pooper, but this is a fan thread and I feel some of the discussion should be at the general discussion thread.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:16 pm

@sdmom thanks for the reminder.

This is a fan thread, for Lauren B.  A summary of rules are below, might help for some to familiarize yourselves with them.  Only positive posts about anyone, not just the name in the title, are allowed in a fan thread.  Posts have been deleted.

GuardianAngel wrote:Fan Forums were created for fans of contestants. The purpose is to post positive information and opinions without any negative content.

This is a Fan Forum for Bachelor 22 Arie Jr.  Any negative posts in this Forum will be deleted. In addition, there are no negative posts allowed in ANY other Fan Forum. Members will be banned for not following these rules.

The conversation must be on topic. Refer to the topic title and ensure you are posting in relation to the topic. Any conversations that sway from the topic will be deleted.

When in a Fan Forum, under no circumstances can negative opinions be posted with reference to any other couple or contestant from any forum. No negativity for the sole purpose of praising your favourite or for the purpose of belittling the contestants in the topic title.

Fan forum discussions are to remain in the Fan forum. If you would like to discuss the conversation in the General Discussion thread, or copy a post in the Fan Forum, you must ask the poster for permission. The poster owns the post in Fan Forums.

Please do not discuss any negative posts that are taking place in General Discussion threads that relate to the topic in the Fan thread.
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:32 pm

So glad to have a fan thread for LB !
I loved their first 1-1 !
It seemed so real & genuine !
Lauren had been so looking forward to it that when she finally got to go she was nervous ! I would be too !
Not everyone is the same in these kinds of situations !
So much was edited to for the shows purpose!
I like the way Arie is with her and the spark in his eyes !
Haven’t seen it on camera since Emily’s season !
I hope at the end of the day they get their happy ending !

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:37 pm

I agree with you! I love how he is chasing her and I think she is slowly developing feelings for him. It’s fun to watch for me! Whether they stay together doesn’t matter to me. It’s entertainment for me right now. I haven’t been this excited about a couple since forever ago. cheerleader
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:05 pm

I like Lauren B. so far. You can tell she is having a hard time being herself in front of the cameras and she is extremely nervous on her date. To me, at least she is not being fake and trying to put a show on and you don't get that nervous to be around a man unless you like them. She does remind me of the other Lauren B. that seemed uncomfortable in that setting and some thought she wasn't into Ben.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:28 pm

I like her low-key personality. She seems like a realist and the show needs more of those types of people. I get a Brad and Emily vibe from these two. Brad chased Emily hard and I see Arie chasing Lauren hard as well.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
kmick0890
Alanna
stuckinsc
Newto
docnash14