SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 48 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 32 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:am I watching the right show? I don't see anything about Becca? I'm watching Sienna on her date
I have Becca

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kolormiblnd Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:am I watching the right show? I don't see anything about Becca? I'm watching Sienna on her date

Are you ahead of us? Central time? I had Becca now ads.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:14 pm

oh for gosh sakes, it started at 7:30. WTH CTV you're screwing me up!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:14 pm

Spoiler said while RS was still reporting HTDs , Becca was clear front runner and would be a surprise if he picks anyone else. Maybe editing out their true connection ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:15 pm

Are you watching on CITY? I know one time they aired an hour earlier than ABC.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:15 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:

Are you ahead of us? Central time? I had Becca now ads.
i'm on Central time I' currently have Jacquline crying

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:16 pm

Here comes Jackie’s storyline exit. They play their parts well?

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:16 pm

Jacqueline is way too smart for this show.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:16 pm

@Sprite yes I had the olympics on and turned CTV at 8pm Eastern, not realizing it had already started at 7:30. They've been doing that this season. I'm back to a Buffalo channel and am with the rest of you now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:17 pm

Lots of talk about Becca Ex all of sudden

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:17 pm

Becca dated a guy for 7 yrs but wasn't someone who she brought home a lot?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:19 pm

Jaqueline you are a smart woman and he is an idiot. That is why you have concerns.

You dated for 7 years but it was never official??? WTH is wrong with people? If he can't even be your official boyfriend after all that time, you need to dump his a** girl!!!

Arie says he is so happy...and yet looks miserable. He is so full of  Bachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 3538374961

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 48 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 32 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
timfan
Newto
LeapofFaith
Luvstruck
justcallmegranny