SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 48 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:16 pm

Doats wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Maddy wrote:Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 DV4UrYTUMAAsPym
Tweets, current page.  Tweets & replies  Media
Jordyn Taylor @jordynhtaylor
Tfw you’re gonna win #TheBachelor but you still gotta get through 3 weeks of trash

She resembles Emily in this photo.  

I'm beginning to wonder if he realized (after filming) that he really wanted Emily or a substitute Emily since he couldn't have the real one. How sad for both Becca and especially Lauren if this is even partially true.

Nah. Emily was way sassier than Lauren. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sanlee088 Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I just started to watch (was watching BB). 
Becca is very "solid", but at the same time seems she has had little dating experience other than the ex. He took her to San Diego? LOL Yeah, of course going to all these exotic places planned by TPTB will make Arie look smooth in comparison. And that's probably what she needs at this point in life, lots of comparisons. JMO

I almost get the sense that she might be falling in love with Arie because he is the bachelor and because of all the lavish dates and destinations. I mean I have no idea if that is true or not. Only she knows. I’m just saying, after getting back to the real world and the switch happening, I feel that she will be OK. I hope only the best for her.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:16 pm

I think Kendall would be a good Bachelorette...would love watching her analysis of everything and she's emotional and insightful.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:17 pm

His face says , she gone

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:17 pm

Sienne is gorgeous, very smart, an amazing woman! You are so lucky he let you go.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:18 pm

NCGalBecca wrote:I think Kendall would be a good Bachelorette...would love watching her analysis of everything and she's emotional and insightful.

I’d love to see her make the guys eat bugs and drink pee giggling And play with her stuffed animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:18 pm

He was excited on the first two dates????  rofl rofl rofl rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:19 pm

sanlee088 wrote:

I almost get the sense that she might be falling in love with Arie because he is the bachelor and because of all the lavish dates and destinations. I mean I have no idea if that is true or not. Only she knows. I’m just saying, after getting back to the real world and the switch happening, I feel that she will be OK. I hope only the best for her.

I have thought that as well. Just because there was a switch it doesn't mean it was all one sided.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:19 pm

Sprite wrote:He was excited on the first two dates????  rofl rofl rofl rofl

giggling Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:19 pm

Bekah showing her immaturity.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:20 pm

Bekah being a baby true to her name.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:20 pm

His heart is with Lauren. He is vulnerable with her.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 48 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
timfan
Newto
LeapofFaith
Luvstruck
justcallmegranny