SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:14 pm

Group Date

Truffles

Bikes

Source

ETA: Hmm can't get the embed code to work for Becca's from ABC - follow the link

Source

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:21 pm

Arie is blindsided giggling The irony of that #notpeter cheeky
http://people.com/tv/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-blindsided-sneak-peek/

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:22 pm

Look at him showing off for Lauren. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:08 pm

I haven't figured out if Tia or Lauren B threw Bekah M under the bus. Wasn't it Bekah M who thought #NotPeter was so good looking during Ette season. I have to wonder if that was discussed and somehow that info was shared with Arie and made him question her, therefore the goodbye. If so, WTA should also be interesting.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:33 pm

@mprssdbyu I think it's Tia, judging from the promo where you see her saying "it is my duty to tell him". And she just strikes me as someone who gets overly attached and will do anything to make sure she keeps him. Kendall, on the other hand, seems too nice (or at least, invested in appearing nice).

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:52 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:01 pm

Ladybug82 wrote: Group Date

Truffles

Bikes

Source

ETA: Hmm can't get the embed code to work for Becca's from ABC - follow the link

Source

From the description, it says that Becca hopes to receive a rose on this date so it is for sure a rose or go date.

'The Bachelor' Week 7 Sneak Peek: Arie's 1 on 1 with Becca
Becca K. is excited to go on a 1 on 1 date with Arie in Tuscany. She hopes to get a rose at the end of the night because that would mean Arie wants to further their relationship and meet her family. Becca does not know what to do with all the emotions she feels for Arie. Arie also has feelings for Becca and wants to work on building his relationship with her in this sneak peek from Week 7 of 'The Bachelor.' Watch 'The Bachelor' Mondays at 8|7c on ABC.

www.abc.com
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:52 pm

Aria wrote:@mprssdbyu I think it's Tia, judging from the promo where you see her saying "it is my duty to tell him". And she just strikes me as someone who gets overly attached and will do anything to make sure she keeps him. Kendall, on the other hand, seems too nice (or at least, invested in appearing nice).
They want us to believe that in promo but I'm not sure. At the end of last episode after RC was done, we got a glimpse of Lauren talking to a producer about someone (not in a favorable way). At this point there are 7 girls left. Lauren, Sienne, Jacqueline, Tia, Becca, Kendall and Bekah. Who do you think was getting on her nerves and frustrating her? I just can't buy it was Tia yet. I'm not sure Arie got up from table with Lauren because she said "I am falling in love." It doesn't add up. He looks out of sorts. Is it because of her... falling for you speech? I don't think so, not yet anyway.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:57 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
Aria wrote:@mprssdbyu I think it's Tia, judging from the promo where you see her saying "it is my duty to tell him". And she just strikes me as someone who gets overly attached and will do anything to make sure she keeps him. Kendall, on the other hand, seems too nice (or at least, invested in appearing nice).
They want us to believe that in promo but I'm not sure. At the end of last episode after RC was done, we got a glimpse of Lauren talking to a producer about someone (not in a favorable way). At this point there are 7 girls left. Lauren, Sienne, Jacqueline, Tia, Becca, Kendall and Bekah. Who do you think was getting on her nerves and frustrating her? I just can't buy it was Tia yet.

Wasn’t it Jackie? She said Jackie was asking how she looked before her date and Lauren said, yeah yeah yeah , you look cute but she wasn’t happy about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:59 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
They want us to believe that in promo but I'm not sure. At the end of last episode after RC was done, we got a glimpse of Lauren talking to a producer about someone (not in a favorable way). At this point there are 7 girls left. Lauren, Sienne, Jacqueline, Tia, Becca, Kendall and Bekah. Who do you think was getting on her nerves and frustrating her? I just can't buy it was Tia yet.

Wasn’t it Jackie? She said Jackie was asking how she looked before her date and Lauren said, yeah yeah yeah , you look cute but she wasn’t happy about it.
It could have been. I haven't picked up any waves of negativity towards Jacqueline. If there was, that storyline was hidden for whatever reason.

ETA: Episode description makes it sound like it's one of the three girls on group date that throws someone under the bus so it must be Tia. That scene with Lauren is weird, IMO.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:53 pm

There’s another date clip with Lauren on twitter . Still no chemistry even eating pizza Rolling Eyes jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:16 am

Rolly wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
SeekAny wrote:Did you guys see the preview during Greys? It was about Lauren and at dinner she tells him she’s falling in love with him. And they edit it to make him not respond and walk away. And she questions if she said too much too soon. This has certainly become the Lauren show!
That’s kind of silly since we all know that he will be happy with that ....and it goes against her not opening up fast enough... question
And if this is who he wanted all along why did he pick Becca? It must get complicated.
Yes, it looks like it's gonna get complicated. In his resent interviews Arie said it would be difficult to watch the ending of the show.
Cannot wait till the next episode, at least we'll see how he is going to send Bekah home.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
timfan
Newto
LeapofFaith
Luvstruck
justcallmegranny