SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 48 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sparkler Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:13 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Did anyone feel like some of his ITMS were taken with a fake back drop (buildings in Italy) behind him as in trying to rewrite his feelings for Lauren in Italy? I'm not sure I've seen that before. Maybe it was my eyes playing tricks on me but it looked so fake/set up to me.

Yes! I made that very comment to my husband.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:43 am

sparkler wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:Did anyone feel like some of his ITMS were taken with a fake back drop (buildings in Italy) behind him as in trying to rewrite his feelings for Lauren in Italy? I'm not sure I've seen that before. Maybe it was my eyes playing tricks on me but it looked so fake/set up to me.

Yes! I made that very comment to my husband.

ITM's shot after the break up because they want to change the edit. no no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:12 am

grace8136 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Someone's excited! laugh out loud I hope she doesn't give a flying fig about anyone if she is truly happy.
This X 1000!
Maddy wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
Can I just ask, how does it make almost a year since she broke up with her ex?
I guess we don't know when they broke up... no idea
Dec 2016

Is this a known fact?

@Kashathediva found that she left a job in Virginia Beach in Dec 2016 and started her job in Dallas Texas in February 2017.  Her ex was playing hockey in Dallas Texas during this time period. So my question is why would she quit a job and move to where he is if they were broken up.

Just doesn't make sense to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by justcallmegranny Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:23 am

First, I thought Kendall's outfit was cute on the day portion of the group date. When he gave her the rose, he said he looked forward to spending more time with her "tonight" and she went on her way. Then we are only shown Bekah and Tia with him that night. I can only conclude from that that they spend more time together than we are shown. Yes, I understand they are on the fast track but I don't think it is as little time as some think.

justcallmegranny

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:59 am

havadrpepper wrote:@Kashathediva found that she left a job in Virginia Beach in Dec 2016 and started her job in Dallas Texas in February 2017.  Her ex was playing hockey in Dallas Texas during this time period. So my question is why would she quit a job and move to where he is if they were broken up.

Good question. I don't know exactly where Kasha got her data from, but Lauren's LinkedIn profile shows she was involved in 5 different "activities" located in Virginia Beach in 2016. Between June 2016 and October 2016 she left 4 of the 5 and only stayed associated (and still seems to be) with a consulting company.

Her ex (Chris Crane) played in the ECHL league for the Allen Americans team for part of the 2016 / 2017 season (the 2016 / 2017 season ran from October 14, 2016 to April 9, 2017 -source) but he moved from the Allen Americans to the Orlando Solar Bears sometime during that season according to his statistics According to those statistics it looks like he played for the Orlando team for more of the season than he played for the Texas team.

Based on this, Lauren moved to Dallas - probably in late 2016 - but near the time she got there Chris moved to Orlando and she didn't follow him but stayed on in Dallas. I think that's consistent with a December breakup and a failure to delete the bridal registry.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:07 am

I quoted from her LinkedIN.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:24 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I haven't looked. I bet Tia's twitter is lit right about now. Her hopes of 'Ette just went out the window. JMO

Loved Tia's "Whoa Nelly" comment last night. She does have a great way of expressing herself.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:46 am

It just seems like this whole season was phoned in. Robert Mills agrees that perhaps Arie was too old and that his personality is better being around guys vs being the lead with all these women. TPTB realize that Arie is not exactly what they hoped for :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:49 am

grace8136 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Someone's excited! laugh out loud I hope she doesn't give a flying fig about anyone if she is truly happy.
This X 1000!
Maddy wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
Can I just ask, how does it make almost a year since she broke up with her ex?
I guess we don't know when they broke up... no idea
Dec 2016

@grace8136 You came over to the dark side.  Welcome! hi   I have enjoyed reading your unspoiled posts.  Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:53 am

brownravens wrote:The thing I found super weird about this whole season is Arie claiming “deeply in love” feelings about a woman after 2 dates. So many past leads have talked about how important the end part of the show is in terms of negiotiating feelings etc. I think this kind of love feels very superficial as a viewer and I personally find it difficult to invest in this.

It kind of reminds me of Ben - because I don’t believe you can be in love with two people at once. Genuine love is overwhelming & overpowering to all sense and reason and I find it impossible to think you can have that with more than one person. Lust, deep connections etc I can understand with many people. All IMO.

Meh. He's in the bubble. Let's just call it bubble love laugh out loud or that he is really taken with her. Love takes time to develop, but I do believe he is quite smitten with her. Imho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:10 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:@Kashathediva found that she left a job in Virginia Beach in Dec 2016 and started her job in Dallas Texas in February 2017.  Her ex was playing hockey in Dallas Texas during this time period. So my question is why would she quit a job and move to where he is if they were broken up.

Good question. I don't know exactly where Kasha got her data from, but Lauren's LinkedIn profile shows she was involved in 5 different "activities" located in Virginia Beach in 2016. Between June 2016 and October 2016 she left 4 of the 5 and only stayed associated (and still seems to be) with a consulting company.

Her ex (Chris Crane) played in the ECHL league for the Allen Americans team for part of the 2016 / 2017 season (the 2016 / 2017 season ran from October 14, 2016 to April 9, 2017 -source) but he moved from the Allen Americans to the Orlando Solar Bears sometime during that season according to his statistics According to those statistics it looks like he played for the Orlando team for more of the season than he played for the Texas team.

Based on this, Lauren moved to Dallas - probably in late 2016 - but near the time she got there Chris moved to Orlando and she didn't follow him but stayed on in Dallas. I think that's consistent with a December breakup and a failure to delete the bridal registry.

Chris' last game with the Dallas team was 11/15/16. His next game was 11/26/16 with Orlando.  Found this gem on the ECHL - Chris Crane website.

Anyways it still doesn't make sense to me why she moved to Texas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:20 pm

Has there ever been a more disjointed editing/season? So many things don’t make sense including the original spoiler. How could Becca have been the “clear favorite “ after what we saw last night ? Is there a ringer this season? Lauren being one of the few or only one who wanted the lead to be Arie?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 48 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
timfan
Newto
LeapofFaith
Luvstruck
justcallmegranny