Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 44 of 48 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite on Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:32 pm

@beautifulxendings wrote:
@Mommyof2 wrote:Has there ever been a Bachelor/Bachelorette who told someone they love them before HTD/LCD?  I cannot believe Arie told Lauren he loved her.  To use Lauren's word...that's astonishing.  Jmo.

Especially considering how boring and flat they seem. The most I know about their relationship is that Arie is really attracted to her...are TPTB trying to hide the relationship, or do just neither of them have much depth?

I'm going with that. Neither have much depth. He couldn't be with someone who has any brains since he is not exactly the brightest bulb in the pack. Jaqueline called him on that....why don't you gravitate to intelligent women? Because they would call him out on his BS.
avatar
Sprite

Posts : 9961
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal on Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:36 pm

@Mommyof2 wrote:

... Let's just call it bubble love laugh out loud   

And if they stick together is it 'bubble gum'?
avatar
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 1736
Join date : 2011-06-05
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite on Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:39 pm

@Stone_Hedge wrote:Interesting . When talking to Becca about who’d he meet in her family and he says he loves tough questions ...watch his eyes. He lied giggling

If your lips are moving, If your lips are moving
If your lips are moving, then you’re lyin’, lyin’, lyin’, baby.

http://www.directlyrics.com/meghan-trainor-lips-are-moving-lyrics.html


Last edited by Sprite on Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Sprite

Posts : 9961
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Stone_Hedge on Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:47 pm

@Sprite wrote:
@beautifulxendings wrote:
@Mommyof2 wrote:Has there ever been a Bachelor/Bachelorette who told someone they love them before HTD/LCD?  I cannot believe Arie told Lauren he loved her.  To use Lauren's word...that's astonishing.  Jmo.

Especially considering how boring and flat they seem. The most I know about their relationship is that Arie is really attracted to her...are TPTB trying to hide the relationship, or do just neither of them have much depth?

I'm going with that. Neither have much depth. He couldn't be with someone who has any brains since he is not exactly the brightest bulb in the pack. Jaqueline called him on that....why don't you gravitate to intelligent women? Because they would call him out on his BS.


So funny, I posted the vid from the Arizona Coyotes Hockey team . They love breaking down TB. On episode 5, one guy said he doesn’t think Lauren is very smart . I know she’s educated and all, she even said she reads people well and yet misread Arie and perhaps her other two fiancés .
Jmo
avatar
Stone_Hedge

Female Posts : 1510
Join date : 2018-01-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc on Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:39 pm

@Kashathediva wrote:I quoted from her LinkedIN.

I have to snark this. She put her broken engagement on Linked In?

@Stone_Hedge wrote:Has there ever been a more disjointed editing/season? So many things don’t make sense including the original spoiler. How could Becca have been the “clear favorite “ after what we saw last night ? Is there a ringer this season? Lauren being  one of the few or only one who wanted the lead to be Arie?

Is Becca the clear frontrunner from RS? I wonder if pre-switch RS was fed info to get the spoiled to fall in love with Becca and now with the switch TPTB is showing more Lauren connection? RS is only as good as his sources. IMO.
avatar
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10727
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 46
Location : Tennessee Baby!

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Stone_Hedge on Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:46 pm

@stuckinsc wrote:
@Kashathediva wrote:I quoted from her LinkedIN.

I have to snark this. She put her broken engagement on Linked In?

@Stone_Hedge wrote:Has there ever been a more disjointed editing/season? So many things don’t make sense including the original spoiler. How could Becca have been the “clear favorite “ after what we saw last night ? Is there a ringer this season? Lauren being  one of the few or only one who wanted the lead to be Arie?

Is Becca the clear frontrunner from RS? I wonder if pre-switch RS was fed info to get the spoiled to fall in love with Becca and now with the switch TPTB is showing more Lauren connection? RS is only as good as his sources. IMO.


No, RS was not the original spoiler . Prior, when HTDs were being reported by RS, another person on reddit said Becca was clear favorite and that it would be a surprise if he picked anyone else. Later, RS said Becca was F1. The thing is, the original spoiler said while HTDs were being filmed. So according to that, even after Paris and Italy , Becca was still the fave to Arie. But last night showed otherwise . scratch
avatar
Stone_Hedge

Female Posts : 1510
Join date : 2018-01-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by pbmax on Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:00 pm

@Stacia620 wrote:Bekah M was on JK and said she was hoping for Peter as the Bachelor.
Why? Did she not watch Rachel's season, is she glutton for punishment. no idea
avatar
pbmax

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 on Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:05 pm

@pbmax wrote:
@Stacia620 wrote:Bekah M was on JK and said she was hoping for Peter as the Bachelor.
Why? Did she not watch Rachel's season, is she glutton for punishment. no idea

laugh out loud. She was hoping for the Madison Mannequin? rotfl
avatar
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 7677
Join date : 2011-04-07
Location : Wisconsin

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by havadrpepper on Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:20 pm

@stuckinsc wrote:
@Kashathediva wrote:I quoted from her LinkedIN.

I have to snark this. She put her broken engagement on Linked In?m RS? I wonder if pre-switch RS was fed info to get the spoiled to fall in love with Becca and now with the switch TPTB is showing more Lauren connection? RS is only as good as his sources. IMO.

No, she did not put her engagement there.  We were talking about her employment history and where @Kashathediva found it.
avatar
havadrpepper

Posts : 1857
Join date : 2011-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Rolly on Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:48 pm

@pbmax wrote:
@Stacia620 wrote:Bekah M was on JK and said she was hoping for Peter as the Bachelor.
Why? Did she not watch Rachel's season, is she glutton for punishment. no idea

OT but more than a few people were hoping for Peter..... even with watching last season. He may have an opportunity yet.
avatar
Rolly

Female Posts : 3726
Join date : 2013-06-12
Location : Wayzata, MN

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by FLChica on Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:59 pm

@Stone_Hedge wrote:
No, RS was not the original spoiler . Prior, when HTDs were being reported by RS, another person on reddit said Becca was clear favorite and that it would be a surprise if he picked anyone else. Later, RS said Becca was F1. The thing is, the original spoiler said while HTDs were being filmed. So according to that, even after Paris and Italy , Becca was still the fave to Arie.  But last night showed otherwise . scratch

An anonymous, random poster said Becca was the clear favorite, not Arie.
avatar
FLChica

Female Posts : 1194
Join date : 2011-06-03
Location : The Beach

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Stone_Hedge on Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:02 pm

@FLChica wrote:
@Stone_Hedge wrote:
No, RS was not the original spoiler . Prior, when HTDs were being reported by RS, another person on reddit said Becca was clear favorite and that it would be a surprise if he picked anyone else. Later, RS said Becca was F1. The thing is, the original spoiler said while HTDs were being filmed. So according to that, even after Paris and Italy , Becca was still the fave to Arie.  But last night showed otherwise . scratch

An anonymous, random poster said Becca was the clear favorite, not Arie.


Yes but how would they know during HTDs to even mention Becca which RS later confirmed was F1? That person called it before RS .
avatar
Stone_Hedge

Female Posts : 1510
Join date : 2018-01-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 48 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum