SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 44 of 48 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:32 pm

beautifulxendings wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Has there ever been a Bachelor/Bachelorette who told someone they love them before HTD/LCD?  I cannot believe Arie told Lauren he loved her.  To use Lauren's word...that's astonishing.  Jmo.

Especially considering how boring and flat they seem. The most I know about their relationship is that Arie is really attracted to her...are TPTB trying to hide the relationship, or do just neither of them have much depth?

I'm going with that. Neither have much depth. He couldn't be with someone who has any brains since he is not exactly the brightest bulb in the pack. Jaqueline called him on that....why don't you gravitate to intelligent women? Because they would call him out on his BS.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:36 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

... Let's just call it bubble love laugh out loud   

And if they stick together is it 'bubble gum'?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:39 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:Interesting . When talking to Becca about who’d he meet in her family and he says he loves tough questions ...watch his eyes. He lied giggling

If your lips are moving, If your lips are moving
If your lips are moving, then you’re lyin’, lyin’, lyin’, baby.

http://www.directlyrics.com/meghan-trainor-lips-are-moving-lyrics.html

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:47 pm

Sprite wrote:
beautifulxendings wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Has there ever been a Bachelor/Bachelorette who told someone they love them before HTD/LCD?  I cannot believe Arie told Lauren he loved her.  To use Lauren's word...that's astonishing.  Jmo.

Especially considering how boring and flat they seem. The most I know about their relationship is that Arie is really attracted to her...are TPTB trying to hide the relationship, or do just neither of them have much depth?

I'm going with that. Neither have much depth. He couldn't be with someone who has any brains since he is not exactly the brightest bulb in the pack. Jaqueline called him on that....why don't you gravitate to intelligent women? Because they would call him out on his BS.

So funny, I posted the vid from the Arizona Coyotes Hockey team . They love breaking down TB. On episode 5, one guy said he doesn’t think Lauren is very smart . I know she’s educated and all, she even said she reads people well and yet misread Arie and perhaps her other two fiancés .
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I quoted from her LinkedIN.

I have to snark this. She put her broken engagement on Linked In?

Stone_Hedge wrote:Has there ever been a more disjointed editing/season? So many things don’t make sense including the original spoiler. How could Becca have been the “clear favorite “ after what we saw last night ? Is there a ringer this season? Lauren being  one of the few or only one who wanted the lead to be Arie?

Is Becca the clear frontrunner from RS? I wonder if pre-switch RS was fed info to get the spoiled to fall in love with Becca and now with the switch TPTB is showing more Lauren connection? RS is only as good as his sources. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:46 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

I have to snark this. She put her broken engagement on Linked In?

Stone_Hedge wrote:Has there ever been a more disjointed editing/season? So many things don’t make sense including the original spoiler. How could Becca have been the “clear favorite “ after what we saw last night ? Is there a ringer this season? Lauren being  one of the few or only one who wanted the lead to be Arie?

Is Becca the clear frontrunner from RS? I wonder if pre-switch RS was fed info to get the spoiled to fall in love with Becca and now with the switch TPTB is showing more Lauren connection? RS is only as good as his sources. IMO.

No, RS was not the original spoiler . Prior, when HTDs were being reported by RS, another person on reddit said Becca was clear favorite and that it would be a surprise if he picked anyone else. Later, RS said Becca was F1. The thing is, the original spoiler said while HTDs were being filmed. So according to that, even after Paris and Italy , Becca was still the fave to Arie. But last night showed otherwise . scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:00 pm

Stacia620 wrote:Bekah M was on JK and said she was hoping for Peter as the Bachelor.
Why? Did she not watch Rachel's season, is she glutton for punishment. no idea
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:05 pm

pbmax wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:Bekah M was on JK and said she was hoping for Peter as the Bachelor.

laugh out loud. She was hoping for the Madison Mannequin? rotfl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:20 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

I have to snark this. She put her broken engagement on Linked In?m RS? I wonder if pre-switch RS was fed info to get the spoiled to fall in love with Becca and now with the switch TPTB is showing more Lauren connection? RS is only as good as his sources. IMO.

No, she did not put her engagement there.  We were talking about her employment history and where @Kashathediva found it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:48 pm

pbmax wrote:

OT but more than a few people were hoping for Peter..... even with watching last season. He may have an opportunity yet.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:59 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
No, RS was not the original spoiler . Prior, when HTDs were being reported by RS, another person on reddit said Becca was clear favorite and that it would be a surprise if he picked anyone else. Later, RS said Becca was F1. The thing is, the original spoiler said while HTDs were being filmed. So according to that, even after Paris and Italy , Becca was still the fave to Arie.  But last night showed otherwise . scratch

An anonymous, random poster said Becca was the clear favorite, not Arie.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:02 pm

FLChica wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
No, RS was not the original spoiler . Prior, when HTDs were being reported by RS, another person on reddit said Becca was clear favorite and that it would be a surprise if he picked anyone else. Later, RS said Becca was F1. The thing is, the original spoiler said while HTDs were being filmed. So according to that, even after Paris and Italy , Becca was still the fave to Arie.  But last night showed otherwise . scratch

An anonymous, random poster said Becca was the clear favorite, not Arie.

Yes but how would they know during HTDs to even mention Becca which RS later confirmed was F1? That person called it before RS .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 48 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
timfan
Newto
LeapofFaith
Luvstruck
justcallmegranny