Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy on Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:23 pm

@brownravens wrote:It kind of reminds me of Ben - because I don’t believe you can be in love with two people at once. Genuine love is overwhelming & overpowering to all sense and reason and I find it impossible to think you can have that with more than one person. Lust, deep connections etc I can understand with many people. All IMO.
I was in love with 2 people, it was very difficult.
Being in love and loving somebody are 2 different things. Initially you can fall in love, be in love (that can last from 2 to 3 years), but it takes years (about 7-10) to start loving somebody, love is created in a very close relationship/marriage. On the show people don't have enough time even to get to know somebody properly, for that you need to live together. So whatever is happening during the show it's all about falling in love and it can happen with couple of people because you are dating more than one person and trying to develop a relationships with them, trying to understand where things are more real. But only dating after the show you can understand that.
If you want to know more about that, you can read Love and Limerence – the Experience of Being in Love by Dorothy Tennov. I did a similar research and came to the same conclusions without knowing about her work at that time.
avatar
Maddy

Posts : 8139
Join date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith on Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:28 pm

Oh man what a snooze fest :thud I have to say I really struggled watching last nights episode... the editing is doing my head in... I mean on Becca K date they went from a picnic to sitting on a wall then up against a wall I think we missed a huge chunk of their date because I can see tptb trying to show us now a different story leading up to the switch? I mean seriously he said he was deeply falling in love with Lauren I just want to know why? I fall asleep every time they are together and I really try not too- jmo
avatar
LeapofFaith

Posts : 2385
Join date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck on Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:47 pm

@FLChica wrote:
@Stone_Hedge wrote:
No, RS was not the original spoiler . Prior, when HTDs were being reported by RS, another person on reddit said Becca was clear favorite and that it would be a surprise if he picked anyone else. Later, RS said Becca was F1. The thing is, the original spoiler said while HTDs were being filmed. So according to that, even after Paris and Italy , Becca was still the fave to Arie.  But last night showed otherwise . scratch

An anonymous, random poster said Becca was the clear favorite, not Arie.


Maybe they got Becca and Bekah's mixed up bestbud! !!!!! Because if you ask me up until last night Arie was shown favoring Bekah M over the other Becca. On the Moulin Rouge date if he had wanted to spend time with Becca K he could have chosen her to go on stage then have extra time (she had a cute flirty twirl on stage in that over the top red feather outfit) but instead he chose Bekah M!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Posts : 1356
Join date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Newto on Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:50 pm

JMO and I've said it before and I'll say it again: Arie has no idea what he wants, and I don't believe he is ready to settle down with any one woman.
avatar
Newto

Female Posts : 11037
Join date : 2011-06-03
Location : Maryland

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:51 pm

@pbmax wrote:
@Stacia620 wrote:Bekah M was on JK and said she was hoping for Peter as the Bachelor.
Why? Did she not watch Rachel's season, is she glutton for punishment. no idea

I realize a lot of people wanted Peter to be the lead, but has there ever been a lead that TPTB didn't mess with? Arie, Peter, IMHO no difference. IMO we wouldn't have seen some great love story,( because I don't think that's what he wants ATM) or them protecting Peter from any scandal and emotional abuse, because that's what they do, for TB and The ette. As for Bekah confirming she was hoping for Peter, just clarifies for me what I saw last night. She was a good little actress, that was there for fun, pretending to fall for Arie and line her self up for Paradise.  

One person's opinion and suddenly Becca is the favourite. If it was vice versa, Lauren would be the favourite. Did this person see all the dates with the others? Were they holding hands and kissing, like the lead does with pretty much every contestant? Comparing/sleuthing  Rachel's dates was one of the reason's I had no doubt that Peter was not the F1. If you're looking at one date, that's not a good judgement of outcome without comparing to others.

I just keep that type of info filed, in case I need it later, but clearly to me, this person's opinion wasn't quite that accurate.

I was looking at Lauren's IG looking at dates, re moving to Texas, and I noticed there are a lot of very favourable comments for her. I hope she's enjoying the calm before the expected storm.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 48609
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aria on Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:07 pm

@Newto wrote:JMO and I've said it before and I'll say it again:  Arie has no idea what he wants, and I don't believe he is ready to settle down with any one woman.

Yup, yup. This is what it all boils down to. If Arie was really that madly in love with Lauren at this point, he wouldn't have been asking producers if he could take five girls to hometowns. He wouldn't be telling Jacqueline to come back if she changes her mind. He wouldn't be telling Becca he was falling for her. He's just like a little kid at a candy store. He wants it *all*. Asking someone like him to give up women and stick with one for the rest of his life is just an impossible ask. IMO.
avatar
Aria

Posts : 1185
Join date : 2017-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Rolly on Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:33 pm

@Luvstruck wrote:
@FLChica wrote:
@Stone_Hedge wrote:
No, RS was not the original spoiler . Prior, when HTDs were being reported by RS, another person on reddit said Becca was clear favorite and that it would be a surprise if he picked anyone else. Later, RS said Becca was F1. The thing is, the original spoiler said while HTDs were being filmed. So according to that, even after Paris and Italy , Becca was still the fave to Arie.  But last night showed otherwise . scratch

An anonymous, random poster said Becca was the clear favorite, not Arie.


Maybe they got Becca and Bekah's mixed up  bestbud! !!!!! Because if you ask me up until last night Arie was shown favoring Bekah M over the other Becca. On the Moulin Rouge date if he had wanted to spend time with Becca K he could have chosen her to go on stage then have extra time (she had a cute flirty twirl on stage in that over the top red feather outfit) but instead he chose Bekah M!!!!!!

I think he picked Bekah M for Moulin Rouge bc he said he was really nervous and she would help calm his nerves. I don't believe it was necessarily who he wanted more time with. She also had the best stage presence IMO. I wonder how much extra time they really had? Honestly, after Arie found out her age I don't think he would ever pick her for F1.
avatar
Rolly

Female Posts : 3733
Join date : 2013-06-12
Location : Wayzata, MN

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:41 pm

@Aria wrote:
If Arie was really that madly in love with Lauren at this point, he wouldn't have been asking producers if he could take five girls to hometowns. He wouldn't be telling Jacqueline to come back if she changes her mind. He wouldn't be telling Becca he was falling for her. He's just like a little kid at a candy store. He wants it *all*. Asking someone like him to give up women and stick with one for the rest of his life is just an impossible ask. IMO.

Exactly this. These are Arie's actions. What guy who knows what he wants and is truly falling as he says "deeply" in love wants more HTDs dizzy It's simple math to me and Arie doesn't not add up. He can spout "I love you" to 2, 3, however many girls, or say how vulnerable and ready he is for marriage, etc etc and I won't believe him. As the saying goes, imo, Arie's "actions speak so loud I can't hear what he is saying". It's all white noise. jmo
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 26545
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck on Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:55 pm

@Aria wrote:
@Newto wrote:JMO and I've said it before and I'll say it again:  Arie has no idea what he wants, and I don't believe he is ready to settle down with any one woman.

Yup, yup. This is what it all boils down to. If Arie was really that madly in love with Lauren at this point, he wouldn't have been asking producers if he could take five girls to hometowns. He wouldn't be telling Jacqueline to come back if she changes her mind. He wouldn't be telling Becca he was falling for her. He's just like a little kid at a candy store. He wants it *all*. Asking someone like him to give up women and stick with one for the rest of his life is just an impossible ask. IMO.

Aria, I missed that Arie asked producers somewhere along the way if he could take 5 girls to hometown dates. Was that reported on this forum and who do you think was the 5th one he wanted to take?????

Luvstruck

Posts : 1356
Join date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by timfan on Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:34 pm

I am finding arie really boring he is not really having any conversations just kissing could be editing but I do not think so jmo
avatar
timfan

Posts : 893
Join date : 2013-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by pbmax on Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:44 pm

@Aria wrote:
@Newto wrote:JMO and I've said it before and I'll say it again:  Arie has no idea what he wants, and I don't believe he is ready to settle down with any one woman.

Yup, yup. This is what it all boils down to. If Arie was really that madly in love with Lauren at this point, he wouldn't have been asking producers if he could take five girls to hometowns. He wouldn't be telling Jacqueline to come back if she changes her mind. He wouldn't be telling Becca he was falling for her. He's just like a little kid at a candy store. He wants it *all*. Asking someone like him to give up women and stick with one for the rest of his life is just an impossible ask. IMO.

Or because he's just like all the other leads, still has a show to carry while falling in love. They want to keep the audience guessing.
avatar
pbmax

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:56 pm

Or maybe he wanted Lauren and wasn't sure that she really was ready for him or was falling for him as much as he was for her since we know he said he was falling in love with her. He felt he needed more time with others because he thought she was out of reach?

When I think of it, there are so many possibilities of what may have happened.



___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 48609
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum