Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Aria on Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:00 am

@umngirl wrote:Woah, Robert Mills just said on the Bachelor Party podcast with Juliet Litman that Lauren B has been engaged twice already (before the show).

If that's true, this explains SO much about why she took Arie back and why she went from 0 to 1000 with Arie in 30 seconds. She seems really desperate for a husband, to the point of convincing herself that their connection is deeper than it really is and that Arie is more of a catch than he really is. This actually reminds me so much of Emily Maynard and how she said she was all broken and sad and she thought that finding a husband would fix all of her problems, hence the whole 4 engagements by 27 thing. IMO.
Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:02 am

Well Emily eventually found the one after all of it so there is hope for her hopefully. Smiley

Well y’all have fun today! I’m parading because it’s Mardi Gras here! Have a great day!

sanlee088

Female Posts : 1708

Back to top Go down

Post by havadrpepper on Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:44 am

I hope Lauren finds her "one" but I don't think it is Arie or to be found on this show. IMO she needs to find herself first which I'm not sure she has done since she seems willing to follow guys around.

When Emily looked closer to home is when she found her "one".
havadrpepper

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME on Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:23 am

@Aria wrote:
@umngirl wrote:Woah, Robert Mills just said on the Bachelor Party podcast with Juliet Litman that Lauren B has been engaged twice already (before the show).

If that's true, this explains SO much about why she took Arie back and why she went from 0 to 1000 with Arie in 30 seconds. She seems really desperate for a husband, to the point of convincing herself that their connection is deeper than it really is and that Arie is more of a catch than he really is. This actually reminds me so much of Emily Maynard and how she said she was all broken and sad and she thought that finding a husband would fix all of her problems, hence the whole 4 engagements by 27 thing. IMO.

I wonder who she was engaged to the first time?!
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:49 am

@XQZME wrote:
@Aria wrote:

I wonder who she was engaged to the first time?!

I read elsewhere that it has been in fairly close succession and that her friends are all engaged or married and she wants to be there too. Also, her “game” is to play hard to get . That’s not my opinion so I don’t know but it seems to fit .

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:06 am

@Lucas15 wrote:snipped..

IMO this is probably true. Maybe that's why they had 30 girls - the 25 original cast for Peter and throw in some extras for Arie.

On August 16th Lauren posted an IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXsru82lrI0/?taken-by=laureneburnham
laureneburnham Challenge yourself to do things you never thought possible

She must have mentioned she had met Arie during the casting process and told them she had a picture. TPTB would have had to approve her bringing the picture. I think she was cast during that time she posted the IG. I can see them adding her to the cast and they must have known Arie was a possibility at that time. I can also see them casting contestants who were gaga over Peter only to screw them with a totally different lead.

Ed Jillian's season, was part of 5 extra guys that crashed the cocktail party and ended up being the F1.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51450

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:08 am

That's a lot of engagements before 25 yo. Makes me think she just says "yes" to men without really knowing herself or them. Doesn't bode well at all for her or Arie imo.
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:11 am

@AllAboutLove wrote:

That's a lot of engagements before 25 yo. Makes me think she just says "yes" to men without really knowing herself or them. Doesn't bode well at all for her or Arie imo.

She said she reads people well. Was wrong with Arie and I guess her other fiancés as well. Jmo. no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:59 am

When did Arie change his IG bio line to -

"Excitement excites me, you know what I mean?  I love that."

It no longer includes anything about pizza .

Sorry Becca, we can't have evidence of you anywhere... it's rewriting time. laugh out loud JMO
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9541

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:06 am

In case anyone has interest, ratings from Monday’s episode.
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/monday-final-ratings-feb-12-2018/

For comparison, last week: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/tv-ratings-monday-feb-5-2018/

umngirl

Female Posts : 20077

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly on Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:17 am

@umngirl  a few other things I thought I heard from the podcast:
—- Lauren B one of her engagements was from a relationship in HS
—-Tia hasn’t been in love before
—-Everybody loves Ben Higgins... he can do no wrong (I don’t get it)

Did I hear these things correctly?
Rolly

Female Posts : 3828

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:19 am

Yikes at those ratings.
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content