SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
It was a picture of ABC production vans parked at the house of Lauren’s parents in Virginia. This has been confirmed. It was them, they were there, and so was Arie.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4602p720-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-2

Perhaps RS was wrong, he showed the pictures as across the street and you can see the white picket fence that Arie and Lauren went in last night on tv across the street.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Lucas15 Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:53 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Maybe it's the neighbor that spotted the production vans in Lauren's parents driveway not too long ago.  

Here's the thing about RS's always mysterious sources, IMO. He is widely known (at least in some circles) for what he does which is spoil The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. He has a SM presence and links to his site and his email address is publicly posted on his site so he's also (intentionally) very easy to contact if anyone wants to. And IMO some people just like to spill secrets so when they know something some will share the information that they know with him. IIRC he's admitted that many of his sources change from season to season but IMO that's because it's a different set of potential sources each season - people who knew about say Vanessa don't know anything about Becca - but there are other people out there who know things about Becca and become new sources to RS.

The girl that filmed Nick in the airplane just happened to be someone he once dated and knew what he did and sent him the video. The neighbor of Lauren's parents happened to see something and posted it in a Facebook group but someone got wind of that and sent it to him. With smart phones and SM what used to be considered 6 degrees of separation are now, IMO, much less. The neighbor could be a source, or it could be someone else entirely that we have no idea about. But I don't think what RS does is all that hard - IMO any one of us could do the same thing he does if we wanted to.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:01 am

Arie talks about Lauren, Becca and Krystal

https://www.glamour.com/story/the-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-on-lauren-b?mbid=social_twitter_fashion

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:06 am

And the story of how he got Bastian.  

http://people.com/pets/the-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-adopted-dog/

Why did you choose to adopt Bastian? At the time, I was dating a single mom and for Mother’s Day we went to pick out a pup for the family. While my girlfriend and I were looking in one of the pens, we turned around and saw that her daughter Audrey had her hand in one of the pens, petting Bastian. Right off the bat he was so sweet to her. We loved how great he was with kids, so we had to take him home! wrote:

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:52 am

Did he get his dog while living with Cassie or was there another single mom he lived with ?

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:00 am

littlereddress wrote:Arie talks about Lauren, Becca and Krystal

https://www.glamour.com/story/the-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-on-lauren-b?mbid=social_twitter_fashion

Ugh Arie, you rave about Lauren and all you can say for Becca is that she is ready to be married? And she is mature? I just dislike him more and more as he speaks about this mess he made.

All IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:05 am

One thing is for sure, to me, I've heard it time and time again, the lead most often says they wish the viewers got to see more of their F1.

@Stone_Hedge as far as I know Cassie was the only single mom.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:20 am

GuardianAngel wrote:One thing is for sure, to me, I've heard it time and time again, the lead most often says they wish the viewers got to see more of their F1.

@Stone_Hedge as far as  I know Cassie was the only single mom.

I thought the woman who miscarried has a child as well. That was not Cassie, Cassie was the producer wasn’t she?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:24 am

stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:One thing is for sure, to me, I've heard it time and time again, the lead most often says they wish the viewers got to see more of their F1.

@Stone_Hedge as far as  I know Cassie was the only single mom.

I thought the woman who miscarried has a child as well. That was not Cassie, Cassie was the producer wasn’t she?

Cassie Harshman. She’s the single mom who miscarried? Cassie Lambert is producer

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:26 am

@Stone_Hedge Thank you, I never knew her name.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:27 am

Yes there were two Cassie's. Cassie Harshman was the single Mom that miscarried.

Cassie Lambert is the producer, as far as I know she did not have a child at the time that they were dating. As far as I knew it was the other Cassie. Someone can CMIIW.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:45 am

stuckinsc wrote:I absolutely hate the phrase fake news. Hate it!

Interesting that Lauren and RS are both making it known she only has one past fiancé. IMO, this suggests Lauren and or her people are RS’s mole for the switch. No wonder he has been so kind to Lauren. JMO.
the same philosophy was used in bach 13, IMO, because RS was getting his info from Melissa's camp, he was so nice to her and absolutely and discracefully rude to Jason and Molly. Has RS been rude this season to Becca though?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99