SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Aria Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:29 pm

I'm fascinated with his total lack of guilt and regret over how things worked out. Either we're missing a big piece of the story or the guy is the most selfish and lacking in empathy lead ever. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:35 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Switcheroo on Monday and Wedding on Tuesday.  laugh out loud laugh out loud

A Mike Fleiss wet dream if so . Don’t knock it, it could happen .Wouldn’t that be one way for Arie to commit? Gunshot sans pregnancy wedding. Heck, throw in a pregnancy giggling I can see Lauren going for it imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:40 pm

Aria wrote:I'm fascinated with his total lack of guilt and regret over how things worked out. Either we're missing a big piece of the story or the guy is the most selfish and lacking in empathy lead ever. IMO.

Well he did ask Sydney if she wanted to “hang out” the weekend before he left for filming even though they had already broken up and after he told her she lied to the media. stupid Gladly she declined. I’m thinking it could be your second thought . :yes:
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:12 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Switcheroo on Monday and Wedding on Tuesday.  laugh out loud laugh out loud

Maybe Monday is Kendall and switcharoo then Tuesday is Lauren, Becca and arie months after switch and to name Becca as the bachelorette Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:43 am

sdmom wrote:Is I am falling for you = I love you = I am in love with you?

Or one is deeper than the others?
My head is spinning for all the Bachelor bs  talk!

Exactly. He is in love with one not two., but if he tells the one he's IN love with he has to express the same feelings to the F2. When he got up from the table on his date with Lauren he went searching for producers to ask permission to be able to express his feelings to Lauren. Exactly what Ben did with Lauren & JoJo, two ILY's but said in different ways , different tones. jmo. It is also of my opinion that this season is a Ben & Jason all wrapped up into one. The 2 ILY'S & the switch and all set up by none other then TPTB & carried out by the lead that agreed to go along with it all. JMHO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:49 am

@Jolena interesting point. To those that know the inner workings, would there be a set storyline that the Lead signs on too if he wants the gig? I cannot believe Arie would do that at the beginning but manipulating him to do their bidding while filming is plausible because they know him and his trigger issues. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:22 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:@Jolena interesting point. To those that know the inner workings, would there be a set storyline that the Lead signs on too if he wants the gig? I cannot believe Arie would do that at the beginning but manipulating him to do their bidding while filming is plausible because they know him and his trigger issues. Imo

I don't know if there's a set story line ahead of time. I know they sign contracts that are pretty iron clad as to what they expect from the leads and the contestants too or they can be sued for 5 million dollars. I was told years ago from a very reliable source how this show basically works . The lead meets the 25 contestants., they pretty much know right away who they are attracted to & VERY interested in. By 2nd or 3rd night they are asked to pick their top 3 or 4 favorites who they want to def stay & get to know more ( these picks are most always in the final 4) because the lead has to spend the most time with them (Fanatasy dates, hometown dates, & most always get one on one dates) Some leads know & pick after first night or first date who their F1 will be (& down the road most of them eventually admit it "oh they knew right away on night one there was something special about that person blah blah" .The rest of the picks are all producer picks and why the villains and the Drama ones hang around so long.,they build the story around those picks, they even tell the lead (through an ear mic which order to eliminate at the rose ceremonies) . TPTB feel out the viewers favorites and watch the feedback in order to see who would make for higher/highest ratings for next lead. It's always about the ratings for them.( Once they have their sights on who they think they want for next lead (if that person wants it) ie. ALI, ANDY,CHRIS Soles, RACHEL ect , most times they are let go at F3 ,F4 or they find an excuse for them to leave on their own. It all makes sense (at least to me) when you watch the show basically knowing the format. IMO all the tears from the leads at the end is because they feel so guilty that they lead these girls/guys on so badly knowing they will hurt them in the end, because only ONE can win.The contestants are all made aware ahead of time on the aspects of the show, the possible after show perks , the chances of going on paradise , and now (the bachelor winter games ) . They all take a chance because they don't know if they are being lead on to go to the end or if they are really F1 IMO this is why there is so much skepticism and most have hard time opening up so fast. They all know that regardless the show must go on! I do think Becca was a stand out to TPTB and pretty much a fan favorite & if she wants the lead I think she'll get it, as Jo Jo did, a while way back the F2 was usually the next lead but then scheduling between bachelor & ette was not enough time for them to convince the viewers that the broken heart was mended enough to be ready to find love again so they started eliminating them at F3 & F4 so they had more time in between shows. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:34 am

@Jolena fascinating . So how would you fit all of the above into Arie’s season ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:09 am

I thought the caption was interesting . Bill Dixon is one of the producers. None of his other show related pics have any sort of captions like this. Things that make you go hmm....

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 51 1c1fda10

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be1W5hTlAHn/?hl=en&taken-by=billdixonish

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:19 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:@Jolena interesting point. To those that know the inner workings, would there be a set storyline that the Lead signs on to if he wants the gig? I cannot believe Arie would do that at the beginning but manipulating him to do their bidding while filming is plausible because they know him and his trigger issues. Imo

IMO neither the lead nor any of the cast sign on for any specific story line and most are probably completely unaware that there even is a predetermined story line - but they do sign on to basically do anything that production tells them to do. If you've never read a contestant contract it might be interesting to do so - one (Trista's) can be found on line here. To me it's a chilling document to read and once you do it's hard to envision that anyone can complain about being blindsided because they have basically agreed to be blindsided in advance. IMO most sign the contract because they want to do the show (for whatever their own individual reasons are) and they think "Oh well, that won't happen to me" right up until the time it does.

IMO story lines are written well ahead of time and it's the producers job to get the lead and the cast to follow the story line. Because the lead / cast are not professional actors, production has to trick them into showing the emotions they want - say getting someone to talk about the death of a family member so they cry and then edit that into a scene that makes it look like they're crying over the lead. Production will use bribes (financial), (empty) promises of future "benefits" (DWTS appearances, next lead appearance), threats, lies and mindfreak games to get what they want. IMO deprived of sleep, comforts of home, downtime to collect their thoughts and think clearly, leads / cast are particularly vulnerable to suggestions and are prone to do things they would never do under normal circumstances just to make it all "end". IMO all this is done by people pretending to be friends and having the lead / cast best interests at heart when in fact the only interest they have is to make compelling dramatic TV and they couldn't give a rat's petootie about the lead / cast. IMO they certainly know a lead's weaknesses and how to exploit them and will use that without any hesitation. IMO someone who doesn't have weaknesses and / or could be resistant to this kind of manipulation is never going to get cast in the first place.

The inner workings of reality TV shows are production's deepest (and darkest) secrets and they will do almost anything to keep them secret.

All JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:21 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:@Jolena interesting point. To those that know the inner workings, would there be a set storyline that the Lead signs on to if he wants the gig? I cannot believe Arie would do that at the beginning but manipulating him to do their bidding while filming is plausible because they know him and his trigger issues. Imo

IMO neither the lead nor any of the cast sign on for any specific story line and most are probably completely unaware that there even is a predetermined story line - but they do sign on to basically do anything that production tells them to do. If you've never read a contestant contract it might be interesting to do so - one (Trista's) can be found on line here. To me it's a chilling document to read and once you do it's hard to envision that anyone can complain about being blindsided because they have basically agreed to be blindsided in advance. IMO most sign the contract because they want to do the show (for whatever their own individual reasons are) and they think "Oh well, that won't happen to me" right up until the time it does.

IMO story lines are written well ahead of time and it's the producers job to get the lead and the cast to follow the story line. Because the lead / cast are not professional actors, production has to trick them into showing the emotions they want - say getting someone to talk about the death of a family member so they cry and then edit that into a scene that makes it look like they're crying over the lead. Production will use bribes (financial), (empty) promises of future "benefits" (DWTS appearances, next lead appearance), threats, lies and mindfreak games to get what they want. IMO deprived of sleep, comforts of home, downtime to collect their thoughts and think clearly, leads / cast are particularly vulnerable to suggestions and are prone to do things they would never do under normal circumstances just to make it all "end". IMO all this is done by people pretending to be friends and having the lead / cast best interests at heart when in fact the only interest they have is to make compelling dramatic TV and they couldn't give a rat's petootie about the lead / cast. IMO they certainly know a lead's weaknesses and how to exploit them and will use that without any hesitation. IMO someone who doesn't have weaknesses and / or could be resistant to this kind of manipulation is never going to get cast in the first place.

The inner workings of reality TV shows are production's deepest (and darkest) secrets and they will do almost anything to keep them secret.

All JMHO

Let's not forget that TPTB edit and manipulate ANY and ALL footage to fit into their storyboard. It isn't all bribes, promises, threats, lies and mind freak games  -- a contestant crying about something else all together can be spliced and diced to serve another purpose, same with conversations and ITMs. TPTB do A LOT with what they already have. The Bachelor/ette experience (no outside contact, no media, confined living, etc...) naturally is a tinderbox of an environment and often, all TPTB have to do is wait and keep the cameras on.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:24 am

Lucas15 wrote:

All JMHO

Very interesting . The one thing that resonated with me is they know all your weaknesses . That says a lot to me why Arie is in this dilemma . Imo Thank you for your insights. Btw, great post the other day about why they possibly tried to shut RS down about the Finale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99