SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:33 am

blueblues wrote:
BKay wrote:Since we still don't know what went down, I was thinking about Caroline's attitude. It may very well be that Arie royally messed Becca over, but Caroline's words and attitude aren't proof of that. I am remembering the squad or whatever they called themselves from Nick's season. They were relentless in their venom spewing about Vanessa and Nick. It seems that has become rather a thing in sm - gets these people alot more attention than being courteous, kind and empathetic.
I completely agree about the squad, but IMO they were just a bunch of mean girls trashing the lead for not picking one of them. Caroline is a  completely different kind of person, and she seems so deeply upset her voice is trembling a little while she is trying to keep calm. IMO if that is an act she should have an Oscar for it.
JMO.

yes hell yes to this! Caroline is completely different to the squad IMO and her and Becca seem to be very close.... anyway I agree I picked up on her voice trembling as well, Caroline seemed like she was about to burst into tears, of anger perhaps?

I really hope tptb don’t make Caroline out to be some nut job going after arie when IMO he deserves it and everything coming for him. He really needs to own this and not put blame on anyone but himself. I really want him to start showing us more compassion on Sm and after... as I just don’t see it atm - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:53 am

umngirl wrote:Wonder if this means it Caroline’s comments will be shown.

Source

Duh, Caroline. You just gave the ending away. laugh out loud Oh, and she asked permission to roast Arie, so we know that TPTB are just loving this. :uptonogood
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:03 am

I listened to Caroline's interview twice and had a flashback to the mean girl squad as well @BKay. Caroline led off by saying she's ADD and wished she was as articulate as some of the other contestants. She said she told producers she wanted to "light Arie on fire". Sounds like anger not sadness, to me.

I didn't hear her voice trembling, but she was taken aback when Ashley called her out on going after Krystal. She also was taken aback when asked if she regretted her comments after being called out by Baby Beks. Seems Caroline grabbed a lot of airtime in exchange for calling out Arie IMO.

Caroline justified going after Krystal, Baby Beks, etc. by saying "you live with these people for so long - it's so hard." She got booted off on episode 4. Get ahold of yourself, Caroline. :drama

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:07 am

FLChica wrote:I listened to Caroline's interview twice and had a flashback to the mean girl squad as well @BKay. Caroline led off by saying she's ADD and wished she was as articulate as some of the other contestants. She said she told producers she wanted to "light Arie on fire". Sounds like anger not sadness, to me.

I didn't hear her voice trembling, but she was taken aback when Ashley called her out on going after Krystal. She also was taken aback when asked if she regretted her comments after being called out by Baby Beks. Seems Caroline grabbed a lot of airtime in exchange for calling out Arie IMO.

Caroline justified going after Krystal, Baby Beks, etc. by saying "you live with these people for so long - it's so hard." She got booted off on episode 4. Get ahold of yourself, Caroline. :drama

Did she have any alone time shown with Arie? I honestly don’t remember her!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:23 am

If I were Becca I would feel very supported by what Caroline said sticking up for me by confronting Arie.She seemed angry saying to watch the show through and we will understand why she feels the way she does. It’s gonna be a sh@t storm! JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:41 am

FLChica wrote:I listened to Caroline's interview twice and had a flashback to the mean girl squad as well @BKay. Caroline led off by saying she's ADD and wished she was as articulate as some of the other contestants. She said she told producers she wanted to "light Arie on fire". Sounds like anger not sadness, to me.

I thought I had seen a different video for a minute. But I see we saw the same thing. Look like to me she was just enjoying her few minutes of attention. I hardly remember her (well don't really remember her) she was booted so quick.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:03 am

I, also, felt Carolyn was playing for her 15 minutes of fame. But she does look a lot prettier now than she did on the show. Has she already had work done or what?

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:24 am

Kashathediva wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:@GuardianAngel I have no problem with Arie pursuing who he wants, I just wish it didn’t have to cause someone else embarrassment or pain.

Arie, Becca, and Lauren all deserve to be happy and with someone who truly wants them.

All JMO.
I'm wondering if it caused Arie embarrassment and pain when Becca's ex showed up to offer Becca a proposal during the end? (not that I care, but it works two ways).

Although he had control over his actions and decisions he made and the ability to think through how those might impact others.

Unless Becca planned it in advance with him (which I highly doubt, though in rereading right before posting this it sort of seems like maybe we feel differently about that and maybe that explains my question?) then it seems like if you're questioning if it caused Arie embarrassment and pain when the ex showed up, maybe that question might also extend to how Becca may also have felt?

If she were on this show, genuinely (in theory) planning to move on and here thought it was a big day and she might be getting engaged to a person she felt she had fallen for, she too might be embarrassed and feel horrible about her ex showing up and potentially causing pain to the guy she now loved, no?

IMO, assuming she had no clue what her ex was going to do (as she presumably also had no clue she'd make it to the end to be in this spot) the only person responsible for the pain and embarrassment you're saying was potentially caused to Arie or anyone else falls on the ex's choices (and TPTB) which doesn't mean Becca should get that in return from Arie because of something her ex did independently of her.

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:47 am

kikora wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:@GuardianAngel I have no problem with Arie pursuing who he wants, I just wish it didn’t have to cause someone else embarrassment or pain.

Arie, Becca, and Lauren all deserve to be happy and with someone who truly wants them.

All JMO.
I'm wondering if it caused Arie embarrassment and pain when Becca's ex showed up to offer Becca a proposal during the end? (not that I care, but it works two ways).

Although he had control over his actions and decisions he made and the ability to think through how those might impact others.

Unless Becca planned it in advance with him (which I highly doubt, though in rereading right before posting this it sort of seems like maybe we feel differently about that and maybe that explains my question?) then it seems like if you're questioning if it caused Arie embarrassment and pain when the ex showed up, maybe that question might also extend to how Becca may also have felt?

If she were on this show, genuinely (in theory) planning to move on and here thought it was a big day and she might be getting engaged to a person she felt she had fallen for, she too might be embarrassed and feel horrible about her ex showing up and potentially causing pain to the guy she now loved, no?

IMO, assuming she had no clue what her ex was going to do (as she presumably also had no clue she'd make it to the end to be in this spot) the only person responsible for the pain and embarrassment you're saying was potentially caused to Arie or anyone else falls on the ex's choices (and TPTB) which doesn't mean Becca should get that in return from Arie because of something her ex did independently of her.
@Kikora since you quoted me, I will be glad to answer.  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 4256136633
After oodles of posts regarding Becca and her feelings, and this being a discussion thread I was playing devil's advocate, as stated in my post. 
I'm sure Arie was not expecting that late in the game for an ex to come to to a foreign country laying claim to one of the women he was considering proposing to. This is a first for the franchise, I think. (regardless that we all know production did all this, the ex still appeared and made a point) The audience at this point, does not know what transpired with Becca and her ex. The bottom line is he showed up. He thinks there is unfinished business. 
That was it. I can't get in Arie's head and say how he did or did not feel, but certainly after all the speculation that has gone on regarding Becca feeling blindsided later with the switcheroo and all the other feeling associated with that, I wondered if possibly those things were also possible with Arie when her ex showed up.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:27 am

I'm going to go with they were both blindsided by the ex showing up.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:52 am

That's what I think. thumbsup

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
albean99
Stacia620
Nibbles22
Mikesgirl83
Amethyst
Imp
Norcalgal
docnash14
Mgrissom
notarose
Doats