SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:16 pm

Rolly wrote:snip
If the previews are accurate he has a hard time with all the families but it might not be as bad as they are making it seem.

It usually isn't as bad as they make it seem - just a way of teasing drama to draw viewers in.

Stone_Hedge wrote:If her dad said what he said on HTD, IF he proves me wrong then I’ll f!&$#n kill him. Proving wrong means he’s going to give Arie a chance and if he messes up then action will be taken.

Yes - I saw a transcription of that preview that attributed what Lauren's Dad actually said and draw the same opinion as I think you do - he agreed to give Arie a chance. So perhaps the HTD (if that's where that clip actually came from) does not go as badly as they tease in either the preview or the episode description. If so then that means an explanation of the ending will come from later on than HTD. Assuming that what we saw came from HTD of course.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:29 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Rolly wrote:snip
If the previews are accurate he has a hard time with all the families but it might not be as bad as they are making it seem.

It usually isn't as bad as they make it seem - just a way of teasing drama to draw viewers in.

Stone_Hedge wrote:If her dad said what he said on HTD, IF he proves me wrong then I’ll f!&$#n kill him. Proving wrong means he’s going to give Arie a chance and if he messes up then action will be taken.

Yes - I saw a transcription of that preview that attributed what Lauren's Dad actually said and draw the same opinion as I think you do - he agreed to give Arie a chance. So perhaps the HTD (if that's where that clip actually came from) does not go as badly as they tease in either the preview or the episode description. If so then that means an explanation of the ending will come from later on than HTD. Assuming that what we saw came from HTD of course.

Well they called her mom the “taskmaster” so she might be the tough one. I do agree that it comes after. Arie saying ily that early will be his hot water issue and allows for so many questions later regarding the F2’s. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:42 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:Arie saying ily that early will be his hot water issue and allows for so many questions later regarding the F2’s. Imo

That's exactly the same hot water that Kaitlyn put herself in by telling Shawn that he was the one as soon as she did. She compounded the issue with Nick and I wouldn't be surprised if Arie did similarly.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:48 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Arie saying ily that early will be his hot water issue and allows for so many questions later regarding the F2’s. Imo

That's exactly the same hot water that Kaitlyn put herself in by telling Shawn that he was the one as soon as she did. She compounded the issue with Nick and I wouldn't be surprised if Arie did similarly.

I didn’t watch Kaitlyn’s season in detail. At least she didn’t waver. Saying it that soon and wavering in end exacerbates the problem imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:51 pm

Arie told both Becca and Lauren he was falling in love with them, right?
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:02 pm

Yes. Arie told two women he loved them.

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:46 pm

I think his latest blog showed there was a difference in the two ily’s if he said to both in Italy. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:52 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

I didn’t watch Kaitlyn’s season in detail. At least she didn’t waver. Saying it that soon and wavering in end exacerbates the problem imo.

I believe @Lucas15 is being a gentleman here. Kaitlyn admits to being *ahem* intimate with Nick multiple times during the show. That's a bit of wavering IMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:01 pm

FLChica wrote:I believe @Lucas15 is being a gentleman here.

Thanks for acknowledging my efforts. yes

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:02 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

Oh she wavered big time IMHO.

ETA: sorry just saw @FLChica

I'll leave it at that. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:05 pm

Kailtyn was *intimate* with Nick after already telling Shawn ILY in private (away from TV cameras and the way it was revealed by Ben H. she supposedly skipped out of her room to be with Shawn without handler's knowledge) and in FSD ... not much different from Arie's FSD and after FRC intimacy with not his final choice. Kaitlyn was shamed for enjoying an *intimacy* with a guy she liked (not loved as much as Shawn) ... in Arie's case he was in love, until he wasn't.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:22 pm

Kaitlyn was also supported by those who felt it's her body her choice and women should be able to do what they want regardless of IMO disrespecting the one who she led to believe was going to be the F1 even though Shawn "was always the one". She also told her F2 that she loved him, his words.

Lauren might have told Arie she is not prepared for an engagement considering her prior engagements. Knowing the show wants a proposal, (per MF's tweet) he wasn't man enough not to choose anyone. For me there are endless possibilites that resulted in a switch.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+49
Billysmom
Ash2214
pavalygurl
suzq
cookielover12