SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 57 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 32 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by whit90 Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:53 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@FLChica Isn't Arie almost 10 years older than all his F4?
I do not see a problem with the age gap between Arie and the final ones. My husband is 10 years older than me and we have been happily married for 29 years. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:55 pm

@whit90 I have no problem with it. My father was sixteen years older than my mom and they were happily married for 40 plus years until he passed.

Someone else said Jason was gross because he was ten years older than his women, so I was noting that Arie is that much older than his final women as well.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:57 pm

Why yes @stuckinsc, I do believe that's been mentioned. yes

What really grossed me out about Jason was making it seem his ex was uninvolved in their son's life and lying about having "sole custody" of the child he allowed to appear on 2 reality tv shows. IMO, it was gross that a 34 year old man would have to share a house with his brother, demand child support from his ex and appear with his little boy on reality tv shows to pay the bills. Quite a catch and eligible Bachelor, IMO.

My limited knowledge of Arie is that he has been gainfully employed since the age of 16, lives alone in a home that he owns and has no children. I'm not aware of him starring in any adult movies. I haven't heard the bash count on FS dates, but I suspect Blob's record of 5.5 women will keep him in first place. So Arie's just an average Bach lead to me.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:58 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@whit90 I have no problem with it. My father was sixteen years older than my mom and they were happily married for 40 plus years until he passed.

Someone else said Jason was gross because he was ten years older than his women, so I was noting that Arie is that much older than his final women as well.

Gotcha  :yes:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:snip
In this particular case, I keep coming back to the fact of several variables: the lead, the F1, F2 and an ex that showed up at the very end. I am curious how all these things played out.
snip

I've wondered about the ex showing up just before the FRC. IMO this was certainly sanctioned by the show - IIRC they have turned away people that came back in the past but they didn't turn away this ex. IMO they know just about everything about everyone on the show and IMO they had something in mind when they did this - we just don't know what it was. Were they trying to mess with Arie? Or Lauren? Or Becca? How does Arie find out about this? How does he react to this? Did they expect Becca to accept the Ex proposal leaving Arie free to pick Lauren? Did Becca get home after the FRC and think "What the H*** did I just do? I waited 7 years for this guy to commit and now he does and I turn him down?" Why did the ex bf come all the way to Peru (IMO surely paid for by the show) and propose if he thought she was going to turn him down? (I sure as H*** would do that unless I thought my proposal would be accepted.)

Kashathediva wrote: I found it highly unusual for SHV which is normally kept secret and usually between the couple and intimate was kind of like a group date 4wheeling and then let out of the bag. Almost sanctioned IMO. IDK is it possible that initial F1 was more torn than realized? IDK.  Does her ex play into anything post show? IDK. Lots of questions I have.

It seems to me that the show was taught (by Kaitlyn) to be extra clear with the lead and the cast about how they use SM apps and what they post. Was this actually sanctioned? Are they being careless or are they being very clever? One thing for sure is it's got a lot of people talking and planning to tune in just to see how this all plays out so if that was their plan - it's working.

Lots of questions about this season ...

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:39 pm

I question how they got Becca's "ex" to Peru in such a hurry, unless Arie told TPTB a couple of weeks ahead of time that he was going to pick Becca. There are so many details involved in international flight, including passport, flights, visa, etc. There is something about this whole thing that does not ring true. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:06 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:@sanlee088 And honestly, there are couples in the "program" I don't see lasting that long either. LOL

What's the Program?
The bachelor program/franchise.

@Newto
I question how they got Becca's "ex" to Peru in such a hurry, unless Arie told TPTB a couple of weeks ahead of time that he was going to pick Becca.  There are so many details involved in international flight, including passport, flights, visa, etc.  There is something about this whole thing that does not ring true.  JMHO.
My opinion is TPTB knew about Becca's storyline and past and worked it into their storyboard way before the last episode was going to film. When the HTD occurred they made last minute checks to see seeds planted for the ex and manipulations in place. As far as passports go, they could have dealt with that then, if the ex did not have a passport. I think most have passports nowadays. They just showed on TAR that TAR's production interceded within hours to get a team an expedited passport after it was lost. I don't think it was as difficult for production as it seems and I think all the ex needed was a gentle push and manipulation to convince him that Becca really wanted him back and to get his butt in gear and get to Peru.  JMO

@Lucas15
...Were they trying to mess with Arie? Or Lauren? Or Becca? How does Arie find out about this? How does he react to this? Did they expect Becca to accept the Ex proposal leaving Arie free to pick Lauren? Did Becca get home after the FRC and think "What the H*** did I just do? I waited 7 years for this guy to commit and now he does and I turn him down?" Why did the ex bf come all the way to Peru (IMO surely paid for by the show) and propose if he thought she was going to turn him down? (I sure as H*** would do that unless I thought my proposal would be accepted.)
 JMO I think TPTB were trying to mess with whomever chose to bite. The ex definitely bit as he flew to Peru. We will have to see how that interplays with the other 3 cast and who of those 3 reacted to the ex showing up. I'm sure Arie finds out about him from production. IMO I would not be surprised if they bring Arie in on the interaction between the ex and Becca. Who knows?  And of course, imo, the show paid for everything incurred by the ex to get to Peru. JMO. I don't think ex thought he was going to be turned down. I think TPTB made sure the ex had seeds planted that favored Becca accepting his proposal. 
And why was all this done? Of course, IMO all for ratings. All for the most dramatic rose ceremony ever!

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:10 pm

Newto wrote:I question how they got Becca's "ex" to Peru in such a hurry, unless Arie told TPTB a couple of weeks ahead of time that he was going to pick Becca.  There are so many details involved in international flight, including passport, flights, visa, etc.  There is something about this whole thing that does not ring true.  JMHO.

This bothers me as well. I cannot imagine how he got off work to go. It wasn't hard for me to find out where he was working at that time and I really cannot imagine his employer allowing him to leave his job for a cameo on a reality tv show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:21 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
Newto wrote:I question how they got Becca's "ex" to Peru in such a hurry, unless Arie told TPTB a couple of weeks ahead of time that he was going to pick Becca.  There are so many details involved in international flight, including passport, flights, visa, etc.  There is something about this whole thing that does not ring true.  JMHO.

This bothers me as well. I cannot imagine how he got off work to go.  It wasn't hard for me to find out where he was working at that time and I really cannot imagine his employer allowing him to leave his job for a cameo on a reality tv show.
Realistically, he may have only needed a day or 2 or 3 at most. "I have an emergency". They wouldn't need to know it was for reality tv until it aired. By then it's 6 months later.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:29 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I think that a lot of people are angry at the fact that Arie and Becca broke up so quickly and he got with Lauren so quickly. Obviously I don’t think people expect Arie to stick it out with Becca until the finale if he wasn’t feeling it was going to work. People would have rathered them break up and for the remainder of the airing of the show, Arie stay single until at least after the airing of the finale and ATFR show. Then date Lauren away from cameras. (However, can you imagine Arie letting producers know about the break up and how he wanted to date Lauren? In no way would they have passed up the opportunity to show this and let it all wait until after the show finished airing!) IMO

What is confusing is the why’s. Why did they break up so quickly? Why did he immediately start dating Lauren? Why did they film the break up? All I can think of is it is all ratings gold. But even then, I am just guessing. It will be interesting just to see what they choose to show us and how it all happens. JMO

I think it’s as simple as he changed his mind about the girl he chose. He was dating them both up until the FRC ... so i think it’s more about him just wanting an FRC do-over ... than breaking up with a girl to date another.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:

This bothers me as well. I cannot imagine how he got off work to go.  It wasn't hard for me to find out where he was working at that time and I really cannot imagine his employer allowing him to leave his job for a cameo on a reality tv show.
Realistically, he may have only needed a day or 2 or 3 at most. "I have an emergency". They wouldn't need to know it was for reality tv until it aired. By then it's 6 months later.

All I can think about is jet lag both flying into Peru and back to the states. The exes coming back is such a hyped up way to produce drama. Maybe it will work one day with someone . no no

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:25 pm

@Stone_Hedge  MF keeps hoping for a wedding during the show, so maybe they tried to get Becca to accept the proposal from the ex and get them married. 
Anything for ratings. Nothing would surprise me.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 57 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 32 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+49
Billysmom
Ash2214
pavalygurl
suzq
cookielover12