SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 68 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 41 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorwintergames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:10 pm

I'm really liking this a lot better then BIP doesn't seem so sexual and so over the top.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

thebachelorwintergames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:32 pm

Bobette wrote:@notarose Thanks yes

Wow I can't see Luke having the pulling power of a Lead.  I'm surprised he was being considered.  

Clare put me off in the first episode when Christian told her she was the beautifulest woman and she just went "yeah" (?!) Also I don't like the way she seems to be playing Benoit & Christian off against each other.  Benoit's heart is too delicate for such games.  He reminds me of an over-eager puppy.  It doesn't look like she ends up with either so that must backfire on her, IMO.

I liked Luke on JoJo's season, but I admired that he was a West Point grad and had served and lost friends in Afghanistan. Plus, I liked to look at him, still do. It turned out he was insincere, though I find him no less genuine than Nick IMO.

Clare was very dramatic on JPG's season and actually had a sneak away late night ocean romp with JPG, which was edited to look like sex. Then next day JPG said it was a mistake and she played up that he was sl*t shaming her. BiP was funnier to me, though she did have an issue with age, particularly when Jared went on a date with her and then turned to Ashley. She is a very self involved person, to the point she seemed a bit narcissistic to me. Playing Benoit and Christian is a b**** move in my opinion and I hope it comes back to bite her.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:57 pm

Maybe Clare needs to end up with the raccoon. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:08 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Maybe Clare needs to end up with the raccoon.  laugh out loud
  yes  
She did say she liked Benoit best in glasses so she may have a type.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:21 pm

notarose wrote:
  yes  
She did say she liked Benoit best in glasses so she may have a type.

question beatingheart

thebachelorwintergames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 7FRJE6B
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:42 pm

rofl thebachelorwintergames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698 cantstopl

"it's okay" "it's not okay"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:01 pm

I think raccoon are summer games animals laugh out loud

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:04 pm

Luke laying it on thick

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:04 pm

It's speed skating time, along with the speed dating!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:05 pm

Yuki is so cute holy moly is she cute

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:06 pm

Bennot is to good for Clare

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:07 pm

laugh out loud I love the dramatic music with these sports events  thebachelorwintergames - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 68 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 41 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+46
mtnlvr55
sdmom
Brill
aviej
Diana