SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 68 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 49 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chill - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:43 am

The "reunion" show is Thursday following the last episode. 3 hours of Winter Games that night.

At least according to the my TV listings.

Back to top Go down

chill - Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:10 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:24 am

Why is Ben crying? Because of his failed relationship with Lauren?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:38 am

Arie is also supposed to appear on WG! I thought he was judging the kissing contest too, as I could have sworn he had said that and Rachel talked about meeting him, but it's weird that they're not showing him. Anyhoo, I'm excited to see Jojo and Rachel! They're both so charismatic and have great on-screen presence. And I laugh every time I hear Rachel's "I thought you were going to kiss her in a different place".

Apparently, Ben storms off the set before Arie gets there. So maybe someone calls him out for not putting himself out there romantically and he (fake) cries and says it's all about missing Lauren and then leaves? I just have such a hard time believing anything Ben says nowadays.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:40 am

Ben is so full of it with his crying he just wants to be the bachelor again jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:45 pm

I'm just not buying what Ben's selling. I really hope they're not considering him as lead again. Let's see who's on the Bachelorette's season first. I'm sure there's got to be several better than him.

I'm still watching last night's show but loved the speed skate. Too funny that the losers got to race for the date card.

I don't know anything about Jordan but not liking him so far.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:00 pm

I think Ben will be the next Bachelor unless there is a phenomenal guy from the next Bette season. He seems to be auditioning for it and he is best buds with Chris H.  All jmo.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:18 pm

Stacia620 wrote:I think Ben will be the next Bachelor unless there is a phenomenal guy from the next Bette season. He seems to be auditioning for it and he is best buds with Chris H.  All jmo.
Agree. On the Bachelor Party Podcast Ben’s response to Juliette asking him if he would consider being next Bach gave me the impression that he’s in the running. Rather than answer her, he asked if she thought he should do it. Ben is her fav Bach so of course she gushed about the prospect.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:21 pm

notarose wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:I think Ben will be the next Bachelor unless there is a phenomenal guy from the next Bette season. He seems to be auditioning for it and he is best buds with Chris H.  All jmo.
Agree. On the Bachelor Party Podcast Ben’s response to Juliette asking him if he would consider being next Bach gave me the impression that he’s in the running. Rather than answer her, he asked if she thought he should do it. Ben is her fav Bach so of course she gushed about the prospect.

Well, that will be a season I'll be skipping.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:57 pm

I'm not the target audience, so my vote doesn't count, but I skipped his 1st stint (didn't watch Kaitlyn's s. entirely), never tuned in his Back20 performance, not interested in BIP and if he becomes Bach23 I'm sticking to my fun&games threads... TPTB would need to be pretty hopeless and desperate to give him the role ... though he delivers what is asked of him. He's just too "vanilla" ... and not even one of 4 the best kinds, but the pretend one sweetened milk ... dulce nada ... laugh out loud
OK, back to the hunger games, I'm really digging Dean (seeing him "in action" for the 1st time), same goes for Kevin, Courtney and Benoit (too bad he's gone), as for women I like the Kiwi 2 cuties, but haven't figured them out, Ashley is surprisingly digestible, Bibi is doing her #chill, Yuki is a gem ... actually the Jem, missing the Holograms, and I can't wait to see the rest of 2 episodes.
I'm skipping Ben's and Luke's parts even now, so have nothing to say about his "tears".

Last edited by happygolucky on Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:06 pm

A big no to Ben 2.0.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:10 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:A big no to Ben 2.0.

I agree.  "Ben" there done that. laugh out loud
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 68 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 49 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+46
mtnlvr55
sdmom
Brill
aviej
Diana